Since I ( me, Liz) have been juicing a meal or two these past few weeks, sometimes eating a crunchy, refreshing meal is a welcoming change to add to this healthy program. You just need to chew your food once in a while, know what I mean?
If you don’t have any grilled chicken, its relatively easy to take one or two thin chicken cutlets and grill them on stove top in a skillet, add one tablespoon of balsamic vinegar and sauté until fully cooked. The balsamic flavors the cutlets without any seasonings. I prefer less sodium in my food anyway, but you can season the chicken to your liking.
The salad was very refreshing, crunchy and tasty! Great to serve for lunch or dinner. It turned out really delicious! We hope you enjoy!
Grilled Chicken Spinach Salad with Feta Cheese
- 1 Chicken cutlet grilled – cubed or cut in long strips
- 1/2 package of pre-washed salad mix, rinsed
- 1 cup fresh spinach – rinsed
- 2 radishes – thinly sliced
- 1/2 cucumber – sliced
- 1/2 small red onion – sliced
- 1/4 tsp.dried oregano
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese