Grilled Sesame Ginger Salmon ~ are marinated with fresh lemon juice and olive oil, then topped with a sprinkle of toasted sesame ginger seasonings and grilled to perfection, makes dinner come together in a snap! Simple, easy and delicious with only 4 ingredients and less than 10 minutes to get it to the table!
The other day we posted our orzo salad made with radishes, cucumbers and tomatoes in a light champagne vinaigrette and promised to post the grilled sesame ginger salmon as well.
So here it is!
The weather has been warming up here in the South. And dining al-fresco has been long over due! This is a very simple recipe for grilled salmon, virtually effortless! Depending how you prefer your salmon steak, rare or well done, could take anywhere from 3 to 6 minutes on the grill.
As you marinate the salmon, you can prepare the sides you want to serve it with.
We highly recommend our Orzo Salad with Champagne Vinaigrette as it compliments the salmon very nicely and it makes it a complete dinner. Adding the Asian seasonings to the salmon was a good choice. It gave them their amazing flavors, and made this a mouth-watering meal. Both together were so good!
Have a great weekend everyone! Enjoy!
Grilled Sesame Ginger Salmon
- 2 Salmon steaks, (about 1 pound)
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame ginger seasonings
- 1 lemon- juiced
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1. In a zip-lock plastic bag, add salmon steaks, olive oil and lemon juice, close the bag and refrigerate, to marinate for about 20 minutes.
2. In a non-stick skillet or grill on medium heat. Remove salmon steaks from the bag. Reserve the lemon juice to add. Place salmon steaks into the heated skillet or grill. Sprinkle with sesame ginger seasonings on top of each steak. Cover and cook the salmon to your preference, medium, rare or well done, about 3 to 6 minutes. Drizzle some of the lemon juice on top while cooking.
3. Remove and serve immediately.