Mediterranean Organic Bean Salad, is a delicious healthy salad made with organic corn, garbanzo, red kidney and white beans, gently tossed with black olives, red onions, carrots and celery in a sweet apple cider vinaigrette. So good… you’ll be eating this salad all week!
A wonderful source of protein, iron and fiber in this simple and healthy salad! The beans along with the vegetables actually absorbs the flavors of the apple cider vinegar which gives it a sweeter but yet a refreshing taste!
Serve chilled in a bowl all alone or on a bed of Romaine lettuce in a serving platter. A great dish to bring for outdoor barbecue’s or picnics. Try making this bean salad with your favorite dressing as well! Enjoy everyone!
Mediterranean Organic Bean Salad
- 1 can organic Garbanzo beans
- 1 can organic Red Kidney beans
- 1 can organic Northern White beans
- 1 can organic Corn kennels
- 1 small can ripe Black olives – sliced
- 1/2 red onion – finely chopped
- 2 carrots – finely chopped
- 2 celery stalks – finely chopped
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper
- pinch of dried oregano
- pinch of cayenne pepper
Rinse and drain all beans, corn kernels and olives.
Place them into a large Tupperware container with lid.
Add all the ingredients and gently mix.
Taste for salt and pepper.
Refrigerate for several hours or allow to marinate over night.
Best served when chilled.