Basically, its really good for you. It’s very easy to put together, and it’s a makes a terrific side dish with any meal. Our families love it! We hope you will too!
- 1 cup organic Quinoa, (we used pre-washed, no rinsing, Ancient Harvest brand)
- 2 cups All Natural Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, and extra for serving
- 1 cup frozen baby sweet peas
- 1/4 cup Italian Prosecco (or white wine)
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- salt and pepper to taste
In a medium size sauce pan, add all the ingredients together, excluding the parmigiano cheese.
Bring to boil, cover and simmer for about 10-12 minutes, or until all liquid has been absorbed.
Stir in the parmigiano reggiano. Mix well and serve with extra parmigiano cheese at the table.
Serves 4 to 6