Pork Tenderloins with Balsamic Strawberries. Delicious pork tenderloins are wrapped with bacon and grilled for 30 minutes, then sliced and served with a sweet fruity sauce to drizzle on top. A tasty, and easy way to cook up a grill without any fuss, making dinner a snap.
Juicy, tender pork tenderloin grilled to perfection, and served with a sweet sauce made with strawberries and balsamic vinegar; when blended together, create a marriage of amazing flavors that we fell in love with.
My husband loves to wrap meats with bacon or prosciutto di parma. It gives the meat a crispy crust, along with that fine-welcoming smoky flavor that we love the most.
That’s the flavor of this pork tenderloin!
During the summer months, we mostly spend time outdoors cooking and entertaining with family and friends. It happens to be one of our greatest pleasures during this time.
These are the special moments that inspire us to cook, grill, and prepare dishes even on the hottest days.
Personally, I am not a huge fan of pork; however, I have to tell you – this was amazing!
The recipe was inspired by our friends Cookie and Chris who invited us for a BBQ at their beautiful beach home on Seabrook Island. A magnificent Island to see!
However, we forgot to bring the camera to take photos of this beautiful place, but we’re going back soon.
In the meantime, happy grilling!
*Full Recipe Card Below!
Ingredients for Pork Tenderloins with Balsamic Strawberries:
1 package pork tenderloins (about 3 pounds)
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon kosher salt
10 bacon slices
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 garlic cloves
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
1/3 cup strawberry preserves
1/2 cup quartered fresh strawberries
1. Preheat GRILL on high heat, about 400 to 500 degrees F.
2. Sprinkle each pork tenderloin with some pepper and salt; wrap 5 bacon slices around each tenderloin, and secure with wooden picks.
3. Turn off one side of the grill. Arrange pork over the unlit side, and grill, covered with grill lid, 25 to 30 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, mince 2 garlic cloves; sauté in olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes or until golden. Add vinegar; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Boil 5 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in preserves. Reserve half of the mixture for basting. Stir fresh strawberries into the remaining mixture.
5. Transfer pork to the lit side. Baste pork with reserved strawberry mixture. Grill 5 more minutes over the lit side, turning once. Remove pork from the grill. Slice tenderloin, and serve with balsamic strawberry mixture.
Serves 5 to 6
Here’s a tip for leftovers…
There’s nothing better than a warm meaty panini made with leftovers from the night before. A quick and easy sandwich, the men in your life will go bonkers for!
Leftover pork tenderloin thinly sliced and placed onto artisan bread with a spread of pesto sauce, red bell peppers, and some cheese, then grilled in a panini press until the cheese has melted is mouthwatering!
Pork Pesto Panini.
Cut reserved pork from Pork Tenderloins into 16 to 18 thin slices.
Drain 1 (7-oz.) jar roasted red bell peppers; cut peppers into 6 pieces.
Spread 2 teaspoons of fresh basil pesto sauce on each of 6 artisan bread slices.
Top each with 3 pork slices, 1 red pepper piece, 1 slice of Havarti cheese, and 1 bread slice on top.
Cook in a preheated panini press 2 to 3 minutes or until golden.
Makes 6 servings
More delicious recipes for Pork…