Welcome to 2 Sisters Recipes!
We believe the kitchen is the center and the heart of the home. It’s where we cook, eat, and unwind with family and friends, creating memorable traditions! We started the 2 Sisters Recipes blog as our way to save our mom’s amazing Italian recipes. She is an amazing cook and learned her culinary skills from some of the greatest chefs in the world while living in Capri, Italy with our dad.
So, if you love Italian food, then you have come to the right place!
Here, you will not only find delicious Italian dishes but also a wide variety of recipes, and a little mix of everything! Our goal is to inspire you to get into the kitchen and cook up some fabulous meals. We cook every day and enjoy sharing healthy and easy-to-follow recipes, including the Italian favorites that were handed down to us by our beautiful mom, Maria.
About the 2 Sisters…
Hi, I’m Anna! (on the right) A food, music, and art enthusiast! I love to cook healthy meals with natural and organic ingredients. I’ve also collected dozens of recipes from our mom along with a few cookbooks that have inspired me. Plus, enjoy dreaming up new recipes from time to time, the way our mom did.
You’ll notice I’m not very fond of using a ton of salt or sugar in my recipes, but I LOVE to cook with WINE, and sometimes (or maybe most of the time) even add it to the food! 🙂
Hi, I’m Liz! (on the left) and I enjoy creating healthy low-calorie, low-fat, and even some vegetarian, gluten-free, and vegan dishes. You’ll find a wide range of recipes, from appetizers to quick & easy weeknight meals, Sunday dinners, and even some fabulous desserts!
So pull up a chair, grab a cup of tea, or a glass of wine, and meet us in the kitchen! … and let’s get cooking! 🙂
1. What’s Our “Go-To” Recipe for Hosting Guests? I think it depends on the event!
- For Family Gatherings: Best Rice Ball Casserole Stuffed with Meat and Peas, or Best Vegetable Lasagna, and sometimes, any of these 8 recipes for The Sunday Sauce.
- Elegant Dinner Party: Perfect Filet Mignon Roast with some delicious sides to go with it.
- Cozy Casual: Tuscan Creamy Chicken Pasta or sometimes any risotto, like our Risotto con Funghi (Mushrooms.
- Summer Al-Fresco: 28 Best Summer Salad Recipes or Grilled Ginger-Lime Chicken Kabobs.
- Desserts: Best Chocolate Zucchini Brownies, sometimes Panna Cotta, and everyone never passes up our Best Tiramisu.
2. What is Our Favorite Recipe? There are so many favorites, it’s hard to narrow it down. But we love recipes with vegetables or shrimp, like our 30 Delicious Spinach Recipes, and 20 Easy Shrimp Recipes.
3. How Often Do We Share New Recipes? We like to share new recipes and even refresh older recipes at least 2x or 3x a week. You can join our email list, and receive them every time they are published.
4. What’s Your Favorite Cooking Equipment? There are some must-haves that everyone needs in the kitchen to enjoy cooking and the experience. Here are a few of our favorites: Non-Stick Skillet, Dutch Oven Pot with Lid, and Stainless Steel Utensils Set. Plus, having 1 or 2 Casserole Dishes is essential along with cutting boards, baking sheets, and more!
We love receiving comments and emails and would love to hear from you. Contact us! email: Annalizrecipes@gmail.com
Copyright: All images (logos, graphics, and photographs) displayed on this site (except any advertising images/graphics) are the sole, copyrighted property of 2 Sisters Recipes. Please ask for written permission before using them.
QUICK NOTES about Published Posts and Photos:
- Please feel free to Pin, or share any of our posts and photos on FB and Instagram, as long as it “links” to the original post;
- Photos are available for roundups and collages, but please you must provide a link to our original post;
- Also, please provide proper credit with links to 2 Sisters Recipes, if you plan to copy our recipes or photos.
This is our beautiful mom Maria, who has always viewed cooking as a way of showing her affection to those she loves.
Welcome! From Anna and Liz
We believe the kitchen is the center and the heart of the home. It is where we cook, eat, and unwind with family and friends, creating memorable traditions! Read more…
Sign Up For Our Email List
Something delicious for your inbox! Subscribe and join our email list and get all our recipes FREE!