We have rounded up our 24 Great Zucchini Recipes for you to try! Zucchini is the perfect summer squash for adding flavor, texture, and nutrients to delicious recipes. This is the month zucchini hits its peak! From breakfast to the main course, and even dessert; zucchini will become a family favorite.
Reasons to Love Zucchini…
it’s rich in nutrients such as manganese, lutein, and zeaxanthin.
loaded in vitamins A and C.
high in fiber.
low calories, about 21 calories in one cup serving.
it’s great for your digestive tract.
contains 1.5 grams of protein in one cup.
the perfect veggie to add into baked goods because it’s difficult to detect.
Whether you’re searching for a healthy zucchini recipe or having a get-together and need a delicious casserole, or just making dinner for the family, here are 24 great zucchini recipes to try and get inspired.
CASSEROLES FOR DINNER, and ALL YEAR LONG…
Casseroles are terrific to serve as a side or as the main course. Try one or try them all, they will surely become a staple.
1. Zucchini Rollatini with Spinach and Cheese ~ is sure to be your new all-year-round staple.
2. Creamy Potato and Zucchini Au Gratin- Italian Style! ~ if you’re searching for a delicious side for the family or feeding a crowd, this veggie casserole will surely please everyone.
3. No pasta and low carbs, this Best Zucchini Lasagna – without Noodles are made with ribbons of zucchini, fresh tomatoes, and cheese. YUM!
4. Easy Baked Ratatouille ~ a combination of summer vegetables baked in one easy casserole and is served with rice, quinoa, or couscous.
How About ZUCCHINI BOATS…
These zucchini boats are ideal for those who are on gluten-free and low-carb diets.
1. Zucchini Stuffed with Bolognese and Cheese ~ this recipe takes the flavors to a whole new level and makes dinner easy.
2. A favorite, these Zucchini Pepperoni Pizza Boats will be the front-runner and wins the best show, every time.
3. Quinoa Stuffed Zucchini Boats ~ loaded with high fiber and protein grain, along with lots of savory flavors, this recipe will be loved by all.
4. Zucchini Stuffed with Sausage Ragu and Cheese ~ a quick way to make a sausage ragu in minutes helps make dinner come together in no time.
PASTA, SIDES, and PIZZA…
Who doesn’t like pasta or pizza? … explore some of these delicious options for easy sides and dinners.
1. Zucchini Tomato Sauce over Fusilli Pasta ~ a delicious pasta dish made easily in one skillet and one your family will devour!
2. One skillet dish, this Easy Italian Zucchini Stew is the best-loved side dish.
3. Linguine Pasta with Zucchini Onions and Capers ~ a simple, amazingly delicious sauce – your family will love this recipe.
4. Zucchini Sticks Oreganata ~ makes a tasty side dish that will complement any grilled meats and seafood.
5. Zucchini and Cheese Pizza ~ a delicious way to use up some of your cooked zucchini – is on a pizza!
6. For outdoor grilling, try How to Grill Zucchini Perfectly!
BREAD, MUFFINS, and BRUNCH…
These recipes are perfect for gatherings, or for family breakfast and brunch. Loaded with 2 cups of zucchini along with a few staple ingredients, and you can make and bake these in minutes. Baked goods are ideal for freezing.
PLUS, TRY THESE…
Breakfast just got better with our Mom’s Best Zucchini Omelet!
Plus, this Best Zucchini Bread is made with enough cinnamon and spice to make it cozy-delicious to serve in the fall.
Triple Chocolate Zucchini Bread – the Chocolate Lover’s Bread! ~ the word “decadence” is an understatement for this bread.
When the fall and winter months start to creep up, these delicious soup recipes will come in handy.
Cook up a batch and store them in plastic containers to freeze them for the next coming months. They will be your lifesaver for busy weeks ahead.
STARTERS and SOUPS…
DESSERT or SNACK?
A new way to explore a decadent side of zucchini with these brownies.
Mint Chocolate Chip Zucchini Brownies (vegan) (+ VIDEO!) ~ loaded with chocolate, this recipe happens to be the front-runner of all brownies! Trust us on this one. And, if you don’t like mint? ...no problem! …just omit the mint-flavored frosting on top and sprinkle with powdered sugar instead!