30 Delicious Spinach Recipes
30 Delicious Spinach Recipes! Looking for new ideas for spinach? Spinach is considered a superfood and can be eaten raw or cooked. From gluten-free, dairy-free, keto and more -these 30 delicious spinach recipes will help you enjoy these leafy greens with a wide range of great options.
Spinach as a superfood…
From classic casseroles to pasta, dips, soups, and more, spinach is a vegetable that is loaded with vitamins A, K, and B6 and magnesium and offers antioxidant properties such as:
- it helps flush out the free radicals from your body…
- helps reduces blood sugar…
- assists in good bone health…
- low in calories and fat…
- excellent for your eyes, and contains anti-inflammatory properties…
*QUICK NOTE: you can choose a recipe just by selecting the link of any “Colored Titles” and it will bring you to the recipe!
30 Delicious Recipes for Spinach…
Here are 30 delicious recipes for you use spinach:
1. Creamy Spinach Gratin
This gratin is made with baby spinach, cheeses, and some cream, and topped with a crunchy topping that will have everyone come asking for more.
2. Chicken Rollatini with Ham Cheese & Spinach
This recipe is similar to Chicken Cordon Bleu only this one is made with cutlets stuffed with ham, cheese, and fresh spinach and rolled into a rollatini.
3. Best Orzo Salad with Spinach
Healthy, delicious-tasting with a tangy vinaigrette, great for serving all spring and summer. It’s so good – everyone will come back for more!
4. Spinach Ravioli with Asparagus Sauce
This lusciously cream sauce is made with 4 ingredients and served over spinach and cheese-filled ravioli. It is amazing – to say the least!
5. Sautéed Spinach with Tomatoes
A delicious and healthy side – you’ll want to keep this one on rotation! It is one of our most popular recipes. 😉 GF + DF
6. Spinach and Kale Quiche (+video)
This is a quiche that is loved by everyone! Loaded with Parmesan cheese and veggies, it’s so tasty – no one will notice the kale.
7. Healthy Spinach Smoothie Recipe
Refreshing and clean smoothie, with a delicious flavor. It’s dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan, and made with 3 vitamin-rich ingredients.
Ideal Options for “Starters and Appetizers”…
There are so many options to incorporate spinach as a starter of your meal, or as an appetizer for any family or friends gathering.
8. Easy Cold Spinach Dip ~ no cook, easy to make, and delicious tasting! It’s addicting.
9. Spinach and Cheese Squares ~ these will make delightful appetizers for any gathering, potluck, or outdoor picnic.
10. Lentil Spinach Soup ~ so flavorful, this lentil spinach soup is very light, and comforting, and makes a perfect meal or starter for a busy weeknight.
11. Spinach & Kale Bites ~ make healthy appetizers for family and guests to enjoy!
12. Carrot & Spinach Dip ~ loaded with spinach, fresh carrots, and celery, plus 5 additional ingredients. Takes 10 minutes to make and chill!
13. Baked Artichoke & Spinach Dip (Houston’s Copycat)~ is our favorite warm dip that is perfect for gatherings.
Delicious Ideas for “Spinach Casseroles”…
Choose any of these delicious casseroles loaded with spinach! From gluten-free to keto and more…
14. Spinach Parmesan Rice Casserole ~ an easy casserole that’s loaded with your favorite ingredients.
15. Zucchini Rollatini with Spinach & Cheese ~ is a delicious “low-carb” meal that can be prepared in advance and baked just before serving. Gluten-free!
16. Homemade Lasagna with Vegetables (Eggplant & Spinach) ~loaded with spinach, eggplant, cheese, and no-boil noodles! So yummy…
17. Spinach & Artichoke Lasagna ~ is loaded with layers of no-boil noodles, chopped spinach, artichoke hearts, white cream sauce (known as béchamel), and shredded cheeses.
18. Best Vegetable Lasagna ~ is loaded with a variety of vegetables and baby spinach. Easy, delicious, and perfect!
19. Spinach & Egg Breakfast Casserole ~ is made with egg whites, baby spinach, mozzarella cheese, caramelized onions, and pancetta. Fluffy, light, and savory, makes this breakfast perfect for any morning!
Plus, don’t forget these delicious recipes…
20. How to Make Spinach Pesto Sauce ~ a tasty pesto sauce everyone will love! No nuts and loaded with flavor.
21. Spinach and Parmesan Quiche ~ happens to be a winner quiche! Must try this one…
22. Easy Kale Spinach Pesto Sauce ~ another delicious pesto sauce to add to your list of recipes to make! No cooking involved – it’s simple!
23. Avocado Spinach Fruit Smoothie ~ a healthy way to start your mornings!
24. Crustless Spinach & Cheese Quiche ~ totally GLUTEN-FREE! It’s amazing…
25. Spinach with Garlic & Olive Oil ~ a most popular side dish that’s incredibly delicious and ready in minutes!
26. Easy Knorr Spinach Dip
This easy dip is loaded with spinach along with 4 additional ingredients and requires NO cooking. And, it is amazingly delicious!
27. Sauteed Spinach with Garlic-Ginger & Peppers
This tasty spinach dish is made with 5 additional ingredients, takes a few minutes to cook and it’s ready to serve.
Great Options for “ONE-DISH MEALS”…
28. Orecchiette with Sausages & Spinach ~ this dish happens to be one of our most popular recipes. YUM!
29. Italian Wedding Soup with Spinach Meatballs ~ a classic Italian soup with mini spinach meatballs. Delish!
30. Tuscan Creamy Chicken Pasta (+video)
It is a delicious dish made with a flavorful and light cream sauce loaded with strips of chicken, sundried tomatoes, spinach, and farfalle pasta and it’s ready in 20 minutes!
Additional Favorite Recipes…
If you enjoyed these 30 delicious spinach ideas and recipes, then take a look at some of these:
- Most Popular Bread Recipes
- 20 Easy Shrimp Recipes
- Most Popular Eggplant Recipes
- 11 Easy Chicken Skillet Dinners
- 14 Easy Ground Beef Recipes for Dinner
- 11 Easy Recipes for Frozen Artichokes
- 28 Best Summer Salad Recipes
- 18 Easter Brunch Ideas
- 10 Healthy Vegetable Soups (Vegan,DF,GF)
Thanks for Pinning!
Plus, NEVER MISS our Recipes! Join our cooking family and enter your email in our “SUBSCRIBE BOX” and get our recipes “FREE” every time we post, along with reminders of some great older ones too!
And stay in touch on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook, for all the latest updates.
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy and Healthy Cooking! 🙂
xo anna and liz