Easy Knorr Spinach Dip is a delicious dip that requires no-cooking, and it is loaded with frozen chopped spinach, along with some sour cream, mayo, water chestnuts, and a package of Knorr vegetable mix. All blended until creamy smooth, and served chilled! It is as DELICIOUS as it looks. Perfect for your game day grub, and other gatherings. Make it fun and serve it inside a loaf of bread.
I have been thinking about recipes for the Super Bowl this year and thought about making an easy dip.
With our big family, they enjoy eating a delicious spinach dip like this one – and I always make this easy Knorr spinach dip.
This spinach dip is the most requested appetizer in our family. And I am pretty excited to share it with you, and just in time for Super Bowl Sunday.
Spinach dip makes a beautiful appetizer to serve any time of the year.
Serve it inside a round Italian bread as I did here, it makes a lovely presentation for any occasion.
What I love about this Spinach Dip…
It contains water chestnuts as one of the ingredients that give a crunchy texture to this dip.
It’s loaded with spinach…. which I love.
Easily can be made ahead, and kept in the fridge until ready to serve.
The Knorr vegetable mix, along with the water chestnuts is what makes this dip so fabulous tasting, and addicting.
This recipe is practically effortless. Best of all, no cooking required!
How to make this spinach dip…
1. First, allow the frozen package of chopped spinach to thaw completely. Next, squeeze out all the excess water from the spinach and transfer to a mixing bowl.
2. Then slice the green onions and chop the water chestnuts with a mini chopper, or you can chop with a good knife. Mix all the ingredients together, then chilled it for at least one hour or more before serving.
Easy Knorr Spinach Dip is ideal to devour with your favorite veggie sticks, corn chips, crackers, or crusty bread.
Perfect for Sunday game day. And it’s equally great if you’d like to pretend it’s “happy hour” somewhere in the world and enjoy this dip with a glass of wine in the afternoon. … just sayin’ 😉
So delicious and so addicting, everyone will rave about it.
… Thanks for Pinning!
Looking for more game day inspired recipes? Try these…
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 package (10 -ounces) of frozen spinach - thawed, and squeezed out excess water
- 1 + 1/2 cups sour cream or yogurt
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 green onions ( scallions) - thinly sliced
- 1 package Knorr Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 can ( 8-ounces) water chestnuts - rinsed, drained, and chopped
- Optional: a round Italian bread, to serve the dip inside
- In a mixing bowl, stir to combine all the ingredients. Cover with foil wrap or clear wrap and chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour or more.
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl, and serve with your favorite corn chips, crackers, or veggie sticks.
- Or, you can buy a round Italian bread, cut a round circle at the top of the bread. Remove some of the crumbs from inside to make room for the dip. Then transfer the spinach dip into the bread, and serve. Optional: garnish with a sprinkle of chopped scallions on top. Then serve.
- Yields: 4 cups
Serving Size:1/4 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 81 Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: .7gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 106mgCarbohydrates: 9,6gFiber: 0.5gSugar: 2gProtein: 1.9g