Carrot and Spinach Dip is a cold appetizer served as a creamy dip. Loaded with spinach, fresh carrots, this creamy and delicious carrot and spinach dip makes the perfect appetizer every time! With only seven simple ingredients and 10 minutes to prepare, this luscious dip will become your family’s new favorite!
We love to incorporate fresh vegetables into simple dips like this one.
Carrot and Spinach Dip is not only creamy, but it also offers a crunchy texture with delicious flavors, especially since I added in some shredded carrots and celery to it.
Like most spinach dips, it’s a great appetizer to serve family and friends while you’re preparing dinner and an ideal one for large gatherings!
Everyone loves this carrot and spinach dip – hands down!
I love it as much because as a dip, it’s super easy to make, it requires no cooking at all, and I can make it ahead of time, even the night before! What could be better?
For me, this carrot and spinach dip works as the perfect appetizer while everyone is waiting for dinner. Serve it with your favorite thin slices of bread, crackers or with veggie sticks.
Besides being a great appetizer, this dip makes an ideal snack in the afternoon, especially when the kids come home from school.
Carrot and Spinach Dip is a definite crowd-pleaser and definitely kid-friendly too!
You’ll be thrilled to know your family is eating healthy greens and carrots before dinner. I know I am – every time!
For additional crunchy texture, you may also add some chopped water chestnuts. The water chestnuts will add a depth of more flavor and texture to this dip.
Carrot and Spinach Dip is best served chilled, at least a few hours before serving. Chill it overnight, and it gets even better.
This is basically my version of our favorite cold spinach dip but with more healthy raw vegetables in it! Making it more healthy and SO much more YUMMY!!
So amazingly good- you’ll want to make it often!
But don’t take our word for it- you’ll have to try it.
Ok, now is the time to PIN and Share! … thanks!
This post contains affiliate links.
Kitchen Items Best To Use:
Hey friends, are you cooking or baking with us? If you try this recipe, let us know and leave a comment! Snap a photo and hashtag it on Instagram @2sistersrecipes, and on Pinterest.
It makes us happy to see what you make!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 3 small carrots
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 (10 ounces) frozen spinach- defrost, squeeze out excess water
- 1/4 cup red onion or 1/2 cup sweet onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package of vegetable soup mix
- Optional: 1 can (whole) water chestnuts - chopped
- With an electric chopper or (mini-prep plus by Cuisinart ), pulse the carrots, celery, and red onion until they are shredded and minced very finely. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the carrots mixture and stir until well combined.
- Transfer to a serving dip bowl, garnish on top with a sprinkle of minced carrot on top and cover with plastic wrap.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving, or overnight. Serve with thin pieces of bread, crackers, or fresh veggies sticks.
- Best served chilled.
- Serves 6 to 8