This Easy Cold Spinach Dip is made with frozen spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, green onions, water chestnuts, and a vegetable soup mix. It’s super easy to make, lusciously creamy, and ready in 5 minutes! This is an appetizer we love to serve on holidays while everyone settles in and before we sit down at the table.
My teens have been asking and craving their all-time favorite, my cold spinach dip, and here it is! A chilled dip so good and unbelievably creamy, it is to-die-for-creamy!
Let this one be the new star grub on your table!
This one is served chilled like our other favorites, Carrot and Spinach Dip and our Best Loaded BLT Dip.
Easy cold spinach dip is flavorful with a subtle crunchy texture in every bite, making it addicting and fun to eat! Both of them are terrific.
Best of all? No cooking is required with this recipe!
You only need to combine all the ingredients with a vegetable soup mix and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
Our easy cold spinach dip has been around for decades. Everyone probably has made one similar, but if you haven’t yet… then try this one!
What is the crunch in this amazing cold spinach dip?
Everyone will not only rave about this spinach dip, but they will be asking you what is the crunch in it? Surprisingly, the addition of chopped water chestnuts adds that extra texture of crunch and brings this spinach dip to a whole new level.
Guaranteed success when you make this dip!
Why do we love this spinach dip?
- No cooking involved- what-so-ever!
- Takes minutes to make.
- It’s loaded with spinach.
- Guaranteed everyone will love it!
It’s the perfect dip to make ahead and serve as an appetizer for this holiday weekend.
It is so quick to whip up for guests, you will be amazed!
Easy Cold Spinach Dip is an exciting dip that everyone will enjoy. They may even ask you for the recipe.
Here’s a GREAT TIP:
In the morning, take out the packages of frozen spinach and leave them on your counter to thaw. When you return in the afternoon, just open and squeezed out the excess water. Mix with the rest of the ingredients, refrigerate, then serve. It only takes only 5 minutes to make!
Try it! As I said, it’s simple and super easy! It’s so good, it’s a winner!
Serve this dip chilled with slices of crusty bread, pretzel chips, crackers, or celery and carrot sticks!
Enjoy how quickly it will disappear!
Don’t forget to PIN it!! …. and SHARE!
Here are a few more delicious dips and more spinach recipes! Try these:
- Baked Artichoke and Spinach Dip
- Everything Baked Potato Dip
- Authentic Tzatziki Sauce
- Spinach and Kale Bites
- Spinach with Garlic and Olive Oil
- Baked Kale, Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 2 packages ( 10-ounces each) Frozen chopped Spinach- thawed, and squeeze out liquid
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 (16-ounces) container of Sour Cream
- 3 scallions (green onions)- chopped
- 1 can (8-ounce) of Water Chestnuts- chopped
- 1 package ( 1.4 ounces, or 40 grams) Vegetable Soup Mix
- Place all ingredients into a bowl. Mix well to combine all the ingredients. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve with pretzel chips, tortillas, vegetable sticks, or sliced crusty bread.
- Yields: 6 to 8 servings