Try a new and exciting dip! Everything Baked Potato Dip will make a great dip for any gathering and it’s one everyone will rave about! If you love a loaded baked potato, then this dip is for you. Loaded with your favorite toppings like bacon bits, chives, and even a chopped baked potato, makes this the perfect appetizer to serve on any game night with family and friends.
These days, game nights are becoming more and more popular among families, especially during this uncertain time.
So why not make an exciting new dip and one that everyone will enjoy. The recipe couldn’t be any easier and it’s truly delicious too!
I mean who doesn’t like a loaded baked potato from time to time. Right?!
And, in a dip? …even better!
Everything Baked Potato Dip is just what you would expect in your favorite loaded baked potato, and more…
Loaded with chunks of a real baked potato, sour cream, cream cheese, bacon bits, green onions, and chives makes this dip so much fun to make and fun to eat!
Make ahead and serve it chilled it’s even better!
I made this everything baked potato dip for our Saturday game night and everyone wanted the recipe.
It’s totally easy to make, and positively delicious!
Ingredients Needed: (your shopping list with links)
fresh green onion
real bacon bits – or uncured
salt and black pepper
Make it your own…
What’s even more fun about this dip, is that you can increase some of the ingredients as you like.
So if you prefer more bacon flavor or more cheddar cheese flavor, go ahead and blend additional into the mixture.
As always, you will have to taste taste taste!! And adjust the seasonings to your preference.
I blended the fresh chives into this dip (but forgot to sprinkle some on top as well), regardless, everyone couldn’t wait to taste it (even before I chilled it).
And trust me, it’s even better once it’s been chilled.
Serve our Everything Baked Potato Dip with fresh veggie sticks, or with your favorite corn chips for gluten-free!
Enjoy and have a great weekend!!
Finally, a few more “Veggie” loaded dips for you!
Baked Artichoke and Spinach Dip (Houston’s Copycat)
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 4-ounces of cream cheese (half of a brick)
- 3/4 cup of sour cream
- 3 Tbsp. green onion - minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chives - minced , plus extra
- 3 Tbsp. uncured real bacon bits
- 4 Tbsp. shredded sharp cheddar cheese - divided
- 1 small (about 2/3 cup) potato baked or boiled - then chopped
- pinch of salt and black pepper
- First, bake or boil one potato. You may cook the potato in the microwave, or oven. Then chop it into chunks.
- Place all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir until everything is well combined. Taste the dip and season with salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, and sprinkle on top with extra shredded cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and freshly minced chives.
- Cover with clear wrap and chill for at least one hour, or until you are ready to serve.
- Then serve with your favorite corn chips, crackers, or an assortment of fresh veggie sticks.
- Serves 6 to 8 servings
Serving Size:3 Tbsp.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 97
|Serving size: 3 Tbsp.|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8.5g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g||27%|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.3g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|
|Total Sugars 0.2g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||2%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a|
… Thanks for PINNING!