Easy Hot Chili Cheese Dip – Only Three Layers! Make a quick and easy party dip for your next football gathering or tailgate party and it will surely be a hit! This hot chili cheese dip is made with only 3 layers and 3 ingredients, and happens to be one of our most popular appetizers! A dip you can put together in less than 5 minutes is Amazing! My family call this their favorite taco dip!
All you need to do to whip this up is to layer the 3 ingredients, then microwave for 5 minutes and serve! That’s it!
So simple you will be amazed! With combined flavors of cream cheese in one layer, chili in another, and melted cheddar cheese on top, makes this one delicious dip and a definite crowd pleaser!
Serve it warm! This dip is so fascinating and addicting, everyone will be asking: “What’s in it?..its so good!”
Serve our easy hot chili cheese dip warm along with your favorite tortilla chips. Enjoy!
Here’s a tip: You can prepare this dip 2 days ahead, and keep it refrigerated. Microwave the dish just before serving. To reheat at the tailgate party, make the chili cheese dip in a disposable foil pan, cover with foil, set it on the grill over hot coals for about 5 to 10 minutes, or until all the cheese on top is melted. Then serve.
Also, try some other appetizers: Cold Spinach Dip and our Baked Spinach and Artichoke Dip.
Here are the 3 ingredients needed for this easy dip!
1 package (8 ounce) Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1 can (15 ounce) Hormel Chili – without beans
1 package (8 ounce) Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
EASY Hot Chili Cheese Dip - Only Three Layers!
Author: 2 sisters recipes
Recipe type: Appetizer
Easy Hot Chili Cheese Dip - Only Three Layers! Make a quick and easy party dip for your next football gathering or tailgate party and it will surely be a hit! Only 3 ingredients and 3 layers!
- 1 package (8 ounce) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 can (15 ounce) Hormel Chili - without beans
- 1 package (8 ounce) Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Using a 9 inch x 2 inch baking pie dish.
- First layer, spread cream cheese on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Then spread a layer of the chili on top of the cream cheese.
- Then top with shredded cheese, scatter cheese over the chili until completely covered, about half the package or more as needed.
- Place the baking dish into the Microwave.
- Set to cook for 5 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted on top and starts to bubble on around the edges.
- Remove and set the dish aside for a minute to cool. Then serve immediately with baked tortilla chips on the side.
- Serves 8