Easy Hot Chili Cheese Dip – Only 3 Ingredients! This is a warm layered chili dip with our favorite Mexican flavors. Best of all, it’s a quick and easy party dip that will surely be a hit! There are 3 layers and 3 main ingredients, creating a delicious hot chili cheese dip that’s ready in 5 minutes! Perfect for any gathering, and game nights.
How to Make this Easy Hot Chili Cheese Dip?
All you need to do is combine the three ingredients in a baking dish and microwave for 5 minutes and serve!
It’s a simple recipe that’s a hit every time we serve it. Everyone will devour it in minutes, so its a good idea to prepare a second one to pop it into the microwave (just in case).
Your family and friends will enjoy this one and will be amazed after their first dip.
Keep in mind, it’s best served warm, not popping hot. Or it will burn everyone’s mouth.
Three Main Ingredients for our Easy Hot Chili Cheese Dip…
The flavors are incredible in this dip.
It only has 3 layers. A combination of flavors, which includes: cream cheese in one layer, chili in another, and melted cheddar cheese on top, making this one hell-of-a-delicious dip!
This appetizer is so facinating and addicting; everyone will be asking: “What’s in it?.. it’s SO GOOD!”
A definite crowd-pleaser, for sure. Everyone will rave about it!
Best to serve our easy hot chili cheese dip warm alongside with some of your favorites:
- tortilla chips
- toasted pitas
What 3 Ingredients are Needed For This Easy Hot Chili Dip?
1 package (8-ounces) Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1 can (15-ounces) Hormel Chili – without beans
1 package (8-ounces) Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Tips for Success!
You can prepare this dip 2 days ahead, covered with clear or foil wrap. Keep it chilled in the refrigerator until you are ready to microwave and serve.
It’s best to microwave this dish just before serving.
To reheat at the tailgate party, make the chili cheese dip in a disposable foil pan, cover with foil, set it on the grill over hot coals for about 5 to 10 minutes, or until all the cheese on top is melted. Then serve.
More Delicious Game-Grub for Game Nights!
Try some of our other appetizers:
Baked Spinach and Artichoke Dip (Houston’s Copycat)
- Easy Beef Chili Recipe
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 package (8-ounces) (225grams) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- One can (15-ounces) (476grams) Hormel Chili - without beans
- 1 package (8-ounces) ( 235grams) Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Using a 9- inch x 2- inch baking pie dish.
- For the first layer, spread cream cheese on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Then spread a layer of chili on top of the cream cheese.
- Next, top with shredded cheese, scatter the cheese over the chili until completely covered, about half the package or more as needed.
- Place the baking dish into the Microwave.
- Set to cook for 5 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted and it starts to bubble around the edges.
- Remove and set the dish aside for a minute or two to cool. Then serve warm with your favorite chips or crackers on the side.
- Serves 8
Serving Size:1/4 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 162Total Fat: 11.7gCarbohydrates: 3.10gProtein: 9.9g