Meatball Sliders plus 10 Super Bowl Ideas…
Mom’s Best Sunday Meatballs:
Try these meatball sliders, they are a playful approach to a classic! Perfect for a Super Bowl game party in 2 weeks!
Make these meatballs homemade, or buy them frozen. Then heat
them in your tomato sauce for about 30 minutes, and serve them on bakery buns as sliders.
Make extra, these go very quickly!
1. Easy Hot Chili Cheese Dip – Only 3 Layers:
An amazing chili cheese dip you prepare in minutes! It is a great “make-ahead” dip.
Chill overnight, then microwave for only 5 minutes before serving!
So addicting and AMAZING!!
2. Cold Spinach Dip:
This is the classic spinach dip that has a crunchy texture so flavorful everyone will love this dip!
It too is heavenly addicting!
3. Chicken Quesadillas:
Quick and easy chicken quesadillas loaded with vegetables, melted cheese, and bite-size pieces of grilled chicken. Serve them warm with some sour cream, they are so yummy!
4. Easy Beef Chili Recipe:
Our classic beef chili is a favorite at Super Bowl gatherings. Cooked and spiced up to perfection! Serve with organic tortilla chips, and a side of our easy homemade corn bread to go with it – so satisfying for everyone!
You can’t go wrong serving a Mac and Cheese casserole!
This mac and cheese is loaded with pancetta and caramelized onions, then baked in a creamy white sauce made with 3 favorite kinds of cheese! YUM!
6. Baked Chicken Nuggets – The Healthy Way!:
A healthier choice! Instead of chicken wings, try these chicken nuggets that are baked instead of fried! The kids will go bonkers with these!
7. EASY Mexican Spicy Bean Dip:
Quick and easy 5-minute dip you can prepare the night before. Chill and serve with your favorite tortilla chips or crackers! Made with only 3 layers too! It is Amazing!
8. Super Easy Lasagna with Bolognese Sauce:
Here is a super easy lasagna with step-by-step illustrations to make this one in minutes!
Don’t want meat? Make a vegetable lasagna instead! Then freeze! Thaw, and heat up!
9. Baked Artichoke and Spinach Dip:
Back by popular demand! Artichoke and spinach dip is a favorite dip for the entire gang to enjoy!
Another tremendous make-ahead dip, filled with healthy greens!
10. Baked Mini Rice Balls Stuffed with Cheese and Soppressata:
Another fun idea for party food! These are mini rice balls stuffed with cheese and soppressata, then baked until golden and crispy!
Just serve these with some warm marinara sauce for dipping!
- already cooked meatballs - as many as you need
- 2 cups of tomato sauce - extra as needed
- 1 to 2 packages of mini buns. slider buns
- Make your own meatballs homemade, or buy them frozen.
- Grab a medium-size saucepot. Pour about 2 cups of tomato sauce into the pot. Reheat on low heat.
- Then place the meatballs, as many as you can fit into the pot and submerge them into the tomato sauce. Heat them for about 20 to 30 minutes, until they are thoroughly heated,.
- Serve them on bakery buns as sliders.
- Make extra, these go very quickly!
10 Super Bowl Ideas:
1. Easy Hot Chili Cheese Di[p
2. Cold Spinach Dip
3. Chicken Quesadillas
4. Easy Beef Chili Recipe
5. Mac and Cheese Casserole with Pancetta & Caramelized Onions
6. Baked Chicken Nuggets - The Healthy Way!
7. Easy Mexican Spicy Bean Dip
8. Super Easy Lasagna with Bolognese Sauce
9. Baked Artichoke and Spinach Dip
10. Baked Mini Rice Balls Stuffed with Cheese and Soppressata
That’s it, friends!
Hello friends! Are you cooking or baking with us? If you make any of our Meatball Sliders plus 10 Super Bowl Ideas, let us know and leave a comment below. Sharing your experience and insights will not only help those who read them, but will help us too!
Plus, NEVER MISS our Recipes! …enter your email in our “SUBSCRIBE BOX” and receive them “FREE” every time we post a new recipe, and reminders of some great older ones too!
Happy Baking and Cooking! 🙂
thanks for stopping by!
xo anna and liz