Easy Mexican Spicy Bean Dip is a 3-layer dip made with 6 ingredients and chill! Nothing to cook. It is the perfect dip to serve at gatherings! Creamy and delicious, this dip will surely disappear in minutes.
How I Made this Easy Mexican Spicy Bean Dip…
I needed to make something, an appetizer, or a party dip for the boys to enjoy while watching the game and realized it was too late to run to the store to get some things.
So I decided to make this cold dip with whatever I could find available in my kitchen.
With a tub of sour cream and a jar of chunky salsa already in the fridge, I knew I could whip up something – even tasty- and even some fresh ingredients to add to it and finish it off.
FOR THIS RECIPE…
- I found a can of refried beans, which took this bean dip to another level! It gave it a layer of creaminess along with a mild spicy kick.
- Plus, the fresh tomatoes and green onions added some freshness to the taste while adding a punch of color!
- I was totally amazed at how quick and easy this Mexican Spicy Bean Dip came together.
Everyone loved it.
Serve it with some tortilla chips. Together they’re like eating little “taco bites” but only in a party dip version!
Reasons to LOVE this Easy Mexican Spicy Bean Dip…
- Ideally, this takes a few minutes to make and it is enough to feed a crowd.
- Only needs a few staple ingredients, and a few fresh veggies, to create this delicious dip.
- There’s nothing to cook, or heat up.
- Layering this dip on a serving platter works just fine.
- Chill it for at least 30 minutes before serving.
A few TIPS…
- For this bean dip, you will need spicy refried beans. But if you prefer a more mild flavor, then, by all means, you may use the mild refried beans.
- I also used medium chunky salsa, but you can use mild salsa if you prefer.
- Go ahead and serve with some of your favorite party chips.
- Chill it before serving.
- Store in an airtight container and in the fridge, it will stay fresh for up to 3 days.
How to Make this Easy Mexican Spicy Bean Dip?
Ingredients Needed for EASY Mexican Spicy Bean Dip:
1 cup sour cream
1 cup all-natural chunky salsa
1 can (16 ounces) spicy refried beans
3 green scallion onions – minced
3/4 cup or 4-ounce black ripe olives – sliced
8 cherry tomatoes – chopped
Directions To Make Mexican Spicy Bean Dip:
1. Use a 14 x 10-inch serving platter.
2. Spread the refried beans on the bottom of the platter, as the first layer.
3. Then in a small bowl, blend together chunky salsa and sour cream. Spread sour cream mixture over the refried beans.
4. Scatter on top with black olives, chopped cherry tomatoes, and sliced green onions.
5. Refrigerate for at least 1 to 2 hours. Serve with baked tortilla chips!
Make this dip for your gathering or game night and serve it with your favorite baked tortilla chips on the side. Plus, having some cold beer nearby wouldn’t hurt either! 😉
Additional Ideas and Recipes for Appetizers…
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup all-natural chunky salsa
- 1 can (16-ounces) of spicy refried beans
- 3 green scallion onions - minced
- 3/4 cup or 4-ounce black ripe olives - sliced
- 8 cherry tomatoes - chopped
- Use a 14 x 10-inch serving platter.
- Spread the refried beans on the bottom of the platter, as the first layer.
- Then in a small bowl, blend together chunky salsa and sour cream.
- Spread sour cream mixture over the refried beans.
- Scatter on top with black olives, chopped cherry tomatoes, and green onions.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 to 2 hours. Serve with baked tortilla chips!
- Serves 6 to 8
Yield:6 to 8 servings
Serving Size:1/4 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 84Total Fat: 6.3gCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1.5gSugar: 3.3gProtein: 2g