Easy Party Appetizers
Here are 14 Easy Party Appetizers for you to try. These are festive, quick to whip up, and fun to serve. Whether you’re hosting a New Year’s Eve party or just watching the ball drop in the comfort of your own home, we have delicious recipes for appetizers to nosh on. From simple and “no-cook” chilled appetizers to warm and cozy ones – we’ve got you covered!
Easy Party Appetizers…
We have made a collection of delicious, easy party appetizers for you to choose from. There is something for everyone!
Whether you need to bring an appetizer to a party, or it’s just the two of you, any of these bite-size appetizers or dips will be perfect.
So take a look and enjoy!
*QUICK NOTE: Be sure to select the “highlighted colored titles” of the recipe you want, and it will bring you to it.
Easy “No-Fuss” Chilled Dip Appetizers…
1. Everything Baked Potato Dip is loaded with your favorite toppings like bacon bits, sour cream, and chives, including a chopped baked potato. Simple, flavorful, and delicious!
2. This Cold Spinach Dip is made in 5 minutes with frozen spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, green onions, water chestnuts, and a vegetable soup mix. Stir everything together and chill before serving.
3. Carrot and Spinach Dip is a delicious dip loaded with spinach, fresh carrots, and celery, plus 5 additional ingredients. It’s simple to make, and about 10 minutes to prepare.
4. Best Loaded BLT Dip is loaded with crispy bacon, cheddar cheese, and fresh tomatoes, and has all the essential flavors in a classic BLT sandwich, only it’s all in an easy dip. Serve with crusty bread, crackers, or veggies.
Effortless Cheese Ball and Skewers…
5. Try an easy cheese ball! Goat Cheese Pistachio and Walnut Ball… if you plan on making a charcuterie board, then this cheese ball is perfect to add to it. An ideal and delicious party appetizer to serve a hungry crowd.
6. Easy Caprese Skewers are always a hit, and one of the easiest party appetizers to make and serve! It never gets old… and practically effortless.
Easy Recipes for Deviled Eggs…
7. Wasabi Tuna Deviled Eggs are scrumptious little eggs filled with delicious mixtures of spicy-tangy flavors. Quick, easy, and flavorful!
8. Deviled Eggs Italian Style! is classic deviled eggs with an Italian flair to them! These deviled eggs are ridiculously delicious, keto-friendly, and gluten-free. Perfect for lunch or snack the next day.
Delicious Warm Bite-Size Appetizers…
Here are 6 additional warm and cozy appetizers for you to choose from.
- If you love a great artichoke dip? ...then this one is it! Our Baked Artichoke and Spinach Dip (Houston’s Copycat) happens to be a winner at every party!
- Something for the hungry men! Try these Sausage Bites with Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce! These are simple to make, then reheat before serving.
- Spinach and Kale Bites are everyone’s favorite little bites. Easy, delicious, and healthy too!
- Mashed Potato Cakes (Croquettes) are our most recent recipe and they turned out to be a huge hit! Everyone loves them. Try them, they won’t disappoint.
- Parmesan Pastry Pups are delicious little hotdogs in a blanket, but better! Loaded with parmesan cheese and baked in minutes, will become everyone’s favorite.
- These Gluten-Free Stuffed Mushrooms are FABULOUS! Try them, you’ll want to eat them all yourself.
Tips and Guidelines to Make Ahead…
1. All of these appetizers and bites can be made ahead.
2. Be sure to check the recipe for additional tips about storing, freezing, and reheating.
3. Plus, check the recipes for additional options for variations and customize.
Also, try some of our festive cocktails to help you celebrate!
We wish you all a very Happy New Year, with blessings for health, wealth, and happiness.
That’s it friends! If you try any of our easy party appetizers, let us know and leave a comment and a star rating below! Sharing your experience and insights will not only help those who read them, but will help us too!
Have fun and snap a photo and hashtag it on Instagram, and tag us @2sistersrecipes, and on Pinterest. We’d love to see what you make!
Plus, NEVER MISS our Recipes! Subscribe to 2 Sisters Recipes and get all new recipes “FREE,” and reminders of some great older ones too!
Enjoy and thanks for stopping by! 🙂
xo anna and liz