10 Healthy Vegetable Soups. These 10 healthy vegetable soups are some of the BEST soups to help get back to clean eating! After any holiday, I think most of you will agree we need to eat lighter meals and even healthier in the next coming weeks! And soup helps to do that. Best of all, these soups are vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, and whole 30! Perfect!!
After Thanksgiving, soup can be the best medicine for our health, especially ones that are loaded with vegetables. These soups are not only our favorites, but also they are perfect for a delicious lunch or dinner any day of the week.
Easy to freeze too! So take a look…
Here are 10 Healthy Vegetable Soups for you to try and enjoy!
1. Velvety Celery Soup ~ is easy to make, very light in texture, and made with only 3 main ingredients. Then it’s pureed to get a smooth and velvety texture. Delicious tasting, this celery soup makes a perfect starter to any meal.
2. Italian Venetian Soup ~ is my take on a soup I had ordered in a restaurant during my trip to Venice, Italy. It’s a mixture of fresh vegetables simmered in a delicious broth. Ideal to make a huge pot, and freeze some for the following week.
3. Easy Broccoli and Leek Soup ~ If you’re looking for a bowl of health, this one is for you! Loaded with vegetables and flavor, this delicious soup is very creamy without adding any cream. It may seem very plain, but it’s surprisingly very satisfying and filling.
4. Tuscan Swiss Chard and Beans Soup ~ Similar to our mom’s escarole and beans soup, only this Swiss Chard and Beans Soup is sweeter tasting, more flavorful, and melts-in-your-mouth. And, it’s ready in 30 minutes!
5. Curried Carrot and Sweet Potato Ginger Soup ~ A healthy soup loaded with carrots and sweet potatoes that are rich in vitamin A and beta-carotene and helps to promote healthy vision is a win-win soup for me!
6. Italian Style Zucchini and Tomato Soup ~ is a very light soup loaded with onions, parsley, fresh tomatoes, water, and chopped zucchini. Easy and very tasty!
7. Easy Brussels Sprouts Soup ~ Most flavorful and creamy soup! Best of all, the flavor of brussels sprouts is completely hidden, making this an ideal soup for picky eaters.
8. Healthy Butternut Squash Zucchini Soup ~ A flavorful autumn soup with fresh seasonal vegetables that will make everyone warm and happy.
9. Split Pea and Thyme Soup~ As you know, most split pea soups can be mundane at times, but when you add some fresh thyme into the mix, you’ll be surprised how flavorful this split pea soup becomes with every spoonful.
10. Creamy Butternut Squash Potato Soup ~ Loaded with butternut squash and a few seasonings including curry powder, this luscious soup is ready for dinner in 25 minutes. So good, you can have a second bowl, guilt-free!
More Favorite Recipes…
If you enjoyed some of these soup recipes, then take a look at some of our favorite recipes:
- Most Popular Bread Recipes
- 20 Easy Shrimp Recipes
- Most Popular Eggplant Recipes
- 14 Easy Ground Beef Recipes for Dinner
- 11 Easy Recipes for Frozen Artichokes
- 28 Best Summer Salad Recipes
- 25 Easy Easter Dinner Recipes