10 Healthy Vegetable Soups. These 10 healthy vegetable soups are some of the BEST soups to help get back to clean eating! After any holiday, I think most of you will agree we need to eat lighter meals and even healthier in the next coming weeks! And soup helps to do that. Best ofall, these soups are vegan,dairy-free, gluten-free, and whole 30! Perfect!!
After Thanksgiving, soup can be the best medicine for our health, especially ones that are loaded with vegetables. These soups are not only our faves, but also they are perfect for a delicious lunch or dinner any day of the week.
Easy to freeze too! So take a look…
Here are 10 Healthy Vegetable Soups for you to try and enjoy!
1. Velvety Celery Soup ~ is easy to make, very light in texture, and made with only 3 main ingredients. Then it’s pureed to get a smooth and velvety texture. Delicious tasting, this celery soup makes a perfect starter to any meal.
2. Italian Venetian Soup ~ is my take on a soup I had ordered in a restaurant during my trip to Venice, Italy.It’s a mixture of fresh vegetables simmered in a delicious broth. Ideal to make a huge pot, and freeze some for the following week.
3. Easy Broccoli and Leek Soup ~ If you’re looking for a bowl of health, this one is for you! Loaded with vegetables and flavor, this delicious soup is very creamy without adding any cream. It may seem very plain, but it’s surprisingly very satisfying and filling.
4. Tuscan Swiss Chard and Beans Soup ~ Similar to our mom’s escarole and beans soup, only this Swiss Chard and Beans Soup is sweeter tasting, more flavorful, and melts-in-your-mouth. And, it’s ready in 30 minutes!
9. Split Pea and Thyme Soup~ As you know, most split pea soups can be mundane at times, but when you add some fresh thyme into the mix, you’ll be surprised how flavorful this split pea soup becomes with every spoonful.
10. Creamy Butternut Squash Potato Soup ~ Loaded with butternut squash and a few seasonings including curry powder, this luscious soup is ready for dinner in 25 minutes. So good, you can have a second bowl, guilt-free!
That’s it for today, friends! If you try any of our 10 healthy vegetable soups, let us know and tell us, as we would love to hear about it below in our comment section.
Have fun and snap a photo and share it on Instagram and on Pinterest; be sure to hashtag or tag us.
Plus, NEVER MISS our Recipes! Subscribe to 2 Sisters Recipes and get all recipes “FREE” and reminders of some great older ones too!
We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday.
Delicious soup roundup ladies! I love split pea soup with thyme!
Thank you Susan!! We love that one too! But ,if we have to pick just one? It would be the velvety celery soup- hands down! We make it often! Enjoy !!