Paring a few simple ingredients alongside a package of frozen artichoke hearts make for fabulously delicious Easy Recipes for Frozen Artichoke Hearts. Here are nine easy recipes for frozen artichoke hearts that can turn into an amazing appetizer, a simple side dish, or even a meal. All of these recipes are quick, pretty impressive, and loaded with flavor.
Why Use Frozen Artichoke Hearts?
To use whole artichokes for these recipes is too expensive. Whole artichokes cost between 2.50 to 3.00 dollars each.
… and 1 whole artichoke = 1 heart.
Using frozen artichoke hearts will help cut down your labor and time to practically nothing. Frozen chokes are already trimmed, cut, and cleaned for you. Making any of these recipes will be a super easy task to whip up and serve.
Besides, they’re loaded with nutrients along with many health benefits. Here are the Top 8 benefits of eating artichokes.
In addition, it’s a great way to get your family to eat more veggies and certainly, more artichokes.
How to Cook Frozen Artichoke Hearts?
There are many ways to cook frozen artichoke hearts. You can bake, roast, saute, fry, or even grill them.
There is even an easy recipe to make a soup with them.
So pick up a few packages today at your local supermarket or at Trader Joe’s and let’s get started on making these little veggies into something fabulous!
Be sure to click on the red-colored titles, and it will bring you to each recipe!
… and ENJOY!!
1. Creamy Artichoke Soup – A wonderful soup to serve as a light starter during any busy weeknight. Simmered for a few minutes, then it’s pureed into a creamy smooth texture. Dairy-free, vegan and so flavorful! …you’ll love this soup.
2. Baked Peas and Artichokes Hearts – A flavorful casserole that is budget-friendly, super tasty, and makes a healthy side dish for family and friends to enjoy!
3. Easy Roasted Artichoke Hearts with Lemon-Garlic Aioli – These artichoke hearts are roasted in the oven to make the perfect snack or appetizer while dinner is getting ready! Healthy, delicious, and requires no prep work at all!
4. Artichoke Heart Fritters – These fritters are deliciously tender inside with a light crispy crust on the outside. Guaranteed delicious! So good, you can’t eat just one!
5. Baked Artichoke and Spinach Dip (Houston’s Copycat) – This dip is savory, low-carb, Keto-friendly, and can be prepared ahead of time. It’s our go-to dip and makes the perfect appetizer to nosh on while enjoying a glass of wine or beer before dinner.
6. Artichoke Hearts Steamed with Olives – These artichoke hearts are quickly steamed with kalamata olives, capers, garlic, fresh chopped parsley, and extra virgin olive oil. So simple, amazingly tasty, and healthy! A delicious side dish that will “wow” everyone.
7. Easy Artichoke Gratin – No need for any creams for this Artichoke Gratin! This is a simple gratin made on the stovetop and in one skillet that’s super quick to make. It requires only a few ingredients, and it always turns out great every time.
8. Delicious Artichoke Hearts Salad – is a simple, not complicated, less than a 10-minute vegetarian low carb side. It is another fantastic addition to our 13 Fast and Easy Salads! Dairy-free and vegan, our artichoke salad is marinated with a tangy vinaigrette for a refreshing, clean taste!
9. Crunchy Roasted Artichoke Hearts – Frozen artichoke hearts, extra virgin olive oil, and a simple bread crumb mixture is roasted and ready in 30 minutes to a crispy crunchy texture and topped with a squeeze of lemon for a zesty flavor. YUM!
We hope you enjoyed our round-up for delicious and easy recipes to make with frozen artichoke hearts!
If you have any questions? Please, ask away!
Also, NEVER MISS our Recipes! Subscribe to 2 Sisters Recipes in our “Newsletter box” and get all new recipes FREE every time we post, and reminders of some great older ones too! All these recipes are original and adapted from our beautiful mom, Maria.
…Ok, now you can save, tag, or pin to your board! Thanks for Pinning!
Happy and Healthy Cooking and Baking!
For more delicious and easy recipes for frozen artichoke hearts, follow us on INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and TWITTER!
Thanks for stopping by!
xo Anna and Liz