Paring a few simple ingredients alongside a package of frozen artichoke hearts make for fabulously delicious Easy Recipes for Frozen Artichoke Hearts. Here are 10 easy recipes for frozen artichoke hearts that can turn into an amazing appetizer, a simple side dish, or even a meal. All of these recipes are quick, pretty impressive, and loaded with flavor.
Why Use Frozen Artichoke Hearts?
To use whole artichokes for these recipes is too expensive. Whole artichokes cost between 2.50 to 3.00 dollars each.
… and 1 whole artichoke = 1 heart.
Using frozen artichoke hearts will help cut down your labor and time to practically nothing. Frozen chokes are already trimmed, cut, and cleaned for you. Making any of these recipes will be a super easy task to whip up and serve.
In addition, it’s a great way to get your family to eat more veggies and certainly, more artichokes.
How to Cook Frozen Artichoke Hearts?
There are many ways to cook frozen artichoke hearts. You can bake, roast, saute, fry, or even grill them.
There is even an easy recipe to make a soup with them.
So pick up a few packages today at your local supermarket or at Trader Joe’s and let’s get started on making these little veggies into something fabulous!
Be sure to click on thered-colored titles, and it will bring you to each recipe!
… and ENJOY!!
1. Creamy Artichoke Soup – A wonderful soup to serve as a light starter during any busy weeknight. Simmered for a few minutes, then it’s pureed into a creamy smooth texture. Dairy-free, vegan and so flavorful! …you’ll love this soup.
6. Artichoke Hearts Steamed with Olives – These artichoke hearts are quickly steamed with kalamata olives, capers, garlic, fresh chopped parsley, and extra virgin olive oil. So simple, amazingly tasty, and healthy! A delicious side dish that will “wow” everyone.
7. Easy Artichoke Gratin – No need for any creams for this Artichoke Gratin! This is a simple gratin made on the stovetop and in one skillet that’s super quick to make. It requires only a few ingredients, and it always turns out great every time.
9. Crunchy Roasted Artichoke Hearts – Frozen artichoke hearts, extra virgin olive oil, and a simple bread crumb mixture is roasted and ready in 30 minutes to a crispy crunchy texture and topped with a squeeze of lemon for a zesty flavor. YUM!
10. Spinach and Artichoke Lasagna – when it comes to a nutritious meal, this lasagna cannot be beat! It’s loaded with layers of chopped spinach and chopped artichoke hearts and baked with a white cream sauce… and it is DIVINE!
We hope you enjoyed our round-up for delicious and easy recipes to make with frozen artichoke hearts!
If you have any questions? Please, ask away!
Also, NEVER MISS our Recipes! Subscribe to 2 Sisters Recipes in our “Newsletter box” and get all new recipes FREE every time we post, and reminders of some great older ones too! All these recipes are original and adapted from our beautiful mom, Maria.
…Ok, now you can save, tag, or pin to your board! Thanks for Pinning!
2 Sisters Recipes is a participant in several affiliate programs. Affiliate programs are designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to a variety of vendors. The price you pay as a consumer does not change, but if you make a purchase we will receive a small commission which helps support the blog.