25 Easy Easter Dinner Recipes
25 Easy Easter Dinner Recipes. What to make for your Easter Dinner or for Brunch? If you’re looking for something new to try or if this is your first time, here are 25+ easy ideas and recipes for your Easter Dinner or Brunch. Choose your family favorites for the menu, from appetizers to main entrees, sides, and even desserts; there’s something for everyone.
So take a look!
The Easter Holiday…
Easter is a religious holiday, but it is also a special time to spend it with the people we love.
Whether you prepare a brunch or an Easter dinner, there are family traditions that are still popular today, like the egg hunt.
We always looked forward to this holiday, and of course, our favorite part is all the food served on Easter.
What Should I Serve for an easy Easter Dinner?
- Always choose dishes you know your family and friends will enjoy.
- Decide who is invited, how many guests, and what can they bring to help.
- Also, you may want to include some of your family heritage and traditions when planning your holiday dinner.
What are the “Traditional” Dishes Served on Easter Sunday?
- An Easter dinner or brunch can be as traditional as glazed spiral ham, lamb, filet mignon roast, or beef tenderloin served with your favorite vegetables and salads.
- Some of the sides and appetizers can be prepared ahead.
- If time is an issue, make dishes ahead and freeze, like lasagna, which helps make cooking less stressful on the holiday.
- Plus, if you’re looking to please everyone in the family, we even have a few vegetarian, keto-friendly, and gluten-free recipes too!
So take a peek and see if any of these 25 (plus extra) Easy Easter Dinner Recipes will inspire you to try something new.
… and ENJOY!
*QUICK NOTE! Click on the title of the recipe and it will bring you to it.
TASTY APPETIZERS for an EASTER DINNER or BRUNCH…
Choose any of these recipes and ideas for appetizers:
Carrot and Spinach Dip ~ is a delicious dip that requires “no cooking” and it is loaded with frozen chopped spinach, fresh carrots, celery, plus 5 additional ingredients. Served chilled makes the perfect appetizer while dinner is getting ready.
Baked Vegetable Bird’s Nests ~ these are Trader Joe’s copycat and one we enjoy making every Easter. Fun and festive, serve as an appetizer or side dish.
Deviled Eggs Italian Style! ~ these deviled eggs make a pretty presentation and a tasty appetizer to serve for the holiday.
… also, try our Wasabi Tuna Deviled Eggs as a spicy appetizer.
Spinach and Kale Bites ~ Make ahead, then bake! These healthy little bites burst with spinach and Parmesan cheese flavor! Perfect for an appetizer or side.
The taste of kale is completely hidden in this little appetizer, making them ideal for picky eaters.
DELICIOUS and EASY SALADS…
Choose any of these recipes as a side. From green leaf salads to vegetables salads, all can be made ahead and chilled before serving.
Arugula Beet and Goat Cheese Salad ~ Loaded with fresh greens, sweet and juicy tender beets, and creamy goat cheese, this salad is totally delicious, festive, and colorful for the holiday.
Maria’s Best Carrot Salad ~ a delicious healthy carrot salad with a simple tangy vinaigrette, Italian-style! Brings beautiful color to your table and it never disappoints!
Also, try our Green Beans and Carrot Salad – Italian Style! Another favorite and healthy too!
Best Broccoli Salad (keto) ~ this salad is crunchy, sweet, and savory! No cooking! And, positively delicious and addicting.
The secret is the yogurt dressing that gives a depth of flavor to this salad.
Healthy Apple Bok Choy Salad ~ a wonderful combination of deliciously sweet and tangy flavors in this healthy apple bok choy salad. Just 2 main ingredients, but the fresh taste and flavors will ‘WOW’ everyone!
VEGETABLES and DELICIOUS SIDES…
Here are some great recipes to serve as sides:
Creamy Potato and Zucchini Au Gratin – Italian Style! ~ is a casserole that’s positively delicious and everyone’s favorite! A fabulous side dish that turns out perfect every time! It’s a great way to sneak a “green vegetable” into the gratin.
Mom’s Best Mashed Potato Pie ~ is light and fluffy inside with a crispy crust on top. An Italian casserole made with mashed potatoes plus a few more ingredients to make this the best-mashed potato pie ever! … it’s a great side dish.
Tri-Color Butter Terrine ~ will add a splash of color and elegance to your holiday table! Three delicious flavors in butter and you can serve it with your dinner rolls. Then serve it all week long on toast or muffins in the morning!
Cheesy Mini Biscuits (Jim-n-Nick’s Copycat) ~ no yeast and no-knead the dough! Cheesy and fluffy, easy recipe to make and bake in 10 minutes! Perfect to serve instead of dinner rolls.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Parmesan Cheese ~ an Italian twist on this tired vegetable, roasting Brussels Sprouts with 5 delicious ingredients to make them crispy and SOOOO tasty you’ll want to keep this recipe forever!
Broccoli Rabe Steamed and Sauteed ~ a delicious (traditional Italian) side dish made with broccoli rabe, olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, and chicken broth, and it’s ready in minutes!
Roasted Asparagus with Prosciutto and Cheese ~ This is a super fast and delicious recipe for those who are short on time. An easy appetizer or side dish to serve for the holiday. Full of flavor and very impressive too.
Or try our Asparagus Au Gratin – Lightened! It too is easy and very tasty!
Sauteed Green Beans with Onions ~ Dairy-free, gluten-free, and cooked in one skillet, until they are tender and crispy makes a healthy, flavorful dish. Plus, reheating is never a problem.
MAIN ENTREES and CASSEROLES…
Choose any of these delicious recipes and ideas for your main course:
BEST Rice Ball Casserole Stuffed with Meat and Peas ~ Sicilian rice balls in a casserole version, making it so much easier to pull it all together and still enjoy the same deliciousness you get from the original rice balls. YUM!
Also, you may try any of these recipes! They are perfect to make ahead and freeze too!
- How to Make A Lasagna with No-Boil Noodles.
- Homemade Lasagna with Vegetables (Eggplant & Spinach)
- Spinach and Artichoke Lasagna
- Best Zucchini Lasagna (without noodles!)
BEST Eggplant “Manicotti” Casserole ~ this is our “no-pasta” option for a casserole to serve on Easter. It’s low-carb, keto-friendly, and gluten-free! A crowd-pleaser every time. We think you should give this one a try!
2 Easy Steps for Best Spiral Glazed Ham ~ one of the most popular and Easy Easter Dinner recipes, you can’t go wrong with a glazed spiral ham! Our 2 simple ingredients will turn your ham from ordinary to extraordinary! You’ll have an amazing flavorful ham your whole family will love.
Lamb Chops Grilled to Perfection! ~ if you prefer lamb on Easter, then try this amazing recipe with a simple marinade, which will make them irresistible!
Beef Tenderloin Roast Recipe ~ is a very popular recipe and is served as part of the Easter Dinner. Beef Tenderloin roast will always cook into a juicy, tender, and flavorful dish every time.
Grilled Lamb Chops with Garlic, Lemon Wine and Herbs ~ The key to these juicy lamb chops is in our marinade. Marinating the lamb loin chops for a few hours or even overnight is the secret to making them so delicious!!
How About a New Pasta Dish?
Vegetarian Bolognese with Pappardelle ~ is the most mouthwatering dish, and ideally for those who love pasta with (meatless) bolognese sauce – minus the meat! Loaded with vegetables to make this sauce chunky, rich, and thick – no one will ever miss the meat.
Easy and Delicious Desserts…
Choose any of these easy-to-make desserts! From “gluten-free” to “No-bake”- all are delightful treats!
1. Easiest Flourless Chocolate Cake ~ NO Flour! Super fast and super impressive, this 5-star chocolate cake is a cross between a chocolate torte and a chocolate molten cake. It’s the best!
2. No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake ~ amazingly light and airy with a raspberry flavor on top! No baking, can make ahead and freeze! Never disappoints!
3. No-Bake Blackberry Cheesecake ~ is a superb, “no-bake” dessert made with two flavors, blackberry, and lemon, set over gluten-free ginger-flavored cookie crust. So light, airy, and yummy – your family and guests will go nuts over this dessert. No fuss and it can be made up to 2 days ahead.
4. The Best Tiramisu (NO-Bake!) ~ This no-bake dessert never gets old! It is made with layers of luscious cream, mini chocolate chips, and coffee-soaked cookies; and it’s served chilled. …make it one day ahead. (it is the best!)
5. Fabulously Easy Carrot Cake ~ is one of our favorite recipes on our site. This carrot cake is loaded with fresh carrots, olive oil, and super seeds, offering a boost of nutrients, fiber and Omega 3’s! This “ultra moist” and lusciously carrot cake is topped with a cream cheese frosting. (it’s amazing!) YUM!
More Favorite Ideas and Recipes…
If you enjoy these delicious ideas and recipes, then check out these recipes next:
- Most Popular Bread Recipes
- 11 Wines to Pair with Food
- 20 Easy Shrimp Recipes
- Most Popular Eggplant Recipes
- 11 Easy Chicken Skillet Dinners
- 14 Easy Ground Beef Recipes for Dinner
- 11 Easy Recipes for Frozen Artichokes
- 28 Best Summer Salad Recipes
- 18 Easter Brunch Ideas
- 10 Healthy Vegetable Soups (Vegan,DF,GF)
That’s it friends! We hope you will try some of these easy Easter Dinner recipes and bookmark them! Make a shopping list, and make a few dishes or desserts ahead.
If you have any family recipes you’d like to share – please tell us in the comments below … we’d love to hear about it.
In the meantime, keep your family safe and healthy on this holiday. Relax and enjoy each other’s company, maybe play games, or watch movies.
If you enjoy our post for 25 Easy Easter Dinner Recipes, let us know and leave a comment, we’d love to hear from you!
…Thanks for Pinning and Sharing!
In case you missed it…
MOST POPULAR POSTS THIS WEEK:
- Zucchini Rollatini with Spinach and Cheese
- Chocolate Chip Coconut Cookies
- 6 Easy Weeknight Chicken Cutlet Dinners
- How to Make Lasagna with No-Boil Noodles (4 Easy Steps)
So many delicious and tempting recipes for Easter or any day. The roasted asparagus wrapped with prosciutto and cheese makes for an exceptional presentation.
Aw, thanks so much, Karen! The asparagus bundles are so good, I have to double the recipe every time I make them. Wish you and your family a blessed Easter! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! 🙂