18 Easter Brunch Ideas
18 Easter Brunch Ideas and recipes for you to choose from. When making an Easter Brunch for family and guests, it is best to keep the menu simple, practical, and most importantly, a brunch to remember. So take a look and let us inspire you to try something new.
The Easter Brunch…
The Easter Brunch is probably the most popular holiday brunch next to Christmas. And what better way to serve your family and loved ones on Easter than with one of these delicious treats for a lovely breakfast on Sunday morning?
18 Easter Brunch Ideas for you to choose from…
*Just select the “colored title” recipe, and it will take you to it…
1. Easy Mini Frittatas ~ Fluffy, light, and packed with flavor! These are loaded with button mushrooms, fresh arugula, and grated pecorino cheese for amazing flavors!
2. Tuna-Stuffed Deviled Eggs ~ This amazing combination makes these deviled eggs loaded with delightful flavors. Gluten-free, keto-friendly, and oh-so-yummy!
3. Parfait Breakfast with Greek Yogurt ~ This dish parfait starts with our favorite Greek yogurt, layered with a mix of fresh fruit and topped with some granola for some added crunch. Simple, easy, and a great idea!
4. Paleo Banana Muffins ~ These are fluffy, super moist paleo banana muffins loaded with mashed bananas. The subtle flavor of chocolate from the chocolate chips seals the deal with these banana muffins.
5. Caprese-Style Omelets ~ Only need 5 ingredients – plus – they cook quickly in one skillet, and you can reheat them in the oven before serving! This delightful omelet is low-carb and high in protein.
6. Asparagus Gruyere Swiss Tart ~ Delicious tasting and wonderful flavors, with a lightweight and crisp crust you’d get in every bite, well – I must tell you – we couldn’t stop eating it.
7. Spinach and Egg Breakfast Casserole ~ OUR BEST BREAKFAST CASSEROLE! Made with egg whites, baby spinach, mozzarella cheese, caramelized onions, and pancetta, makes this casserole an ideal dish for brunch! Gluten-free too!
8. Baked Hash Browns Egg Nests ~ are loaded with hash browns, carrots, and cheese, and baked with an egg in the center. Adorable presentation and delicious!
9. Five Easy Quiche Recipes ~ These quiches are budget-friendly, and perfect for breakfast and brunch. Make them crustless, or with a crust! There are 5 recipes to choose from.
10. Almond Raspberry Breakfast Bars ~ These bars are moist, chewy on the inside with a gooey-nutty crunch on top and delicious tasting! The raspberry preserves give the bars a subtle sweetness, which is just enough to satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth.
11. Strawberry Chocolate Chip Waffles ~ Loaded with fresh strawberries and mini chocolate chips, these strawberry chocolate chip waffles are effortless to make.
12. 5-Minute Mixed Berry Pie ~ No-Bake pie is loaded with nutrients and protein! This creamy pie is filled with Greek yogurt as the filling and loaded with fresh berries inside and on top. Easy-Peasy!
13. Easy Strawberry Shortcake ~ with 3 simple ingredients – serve them for breakfast with your favorite coffee or tea. Ideal for brunch, your guests will adore these croissants!
14. Nutella Caffe Latte ~ Warm and delicious tasting, this nutty, chocolate-flavored latte will soothe any chocolate cravings you may have. Perfect to enjoy on a holiday morning!
15. Cinnamon Swirl Raisin French Toast with Nutella ~ A delicious and most scrumptious idea for a French toast. This a simple recipe and one everyone will enjoy!
16. Dairy-Free Chocolate Pudding ~ Loaded with fresh avocado, banana, almond milk, and cocoa powder and blended together makes this one hell of a pudding! Make it ahead and serve it chilled!
17. Lemon Pound Cake ~ a Starbucks Copycat recipe! Loaded with a tangy lemon flavor, and topped with a luscious sweet-lemon icing, this lemon pound cake is amazing!
18. Fabulously Easy Carrot Cake ~ Loaded with fresh carrots, olive oil, and 3 kinds of organic super seeds, offering this carrot cake a healthy boost of protein, fiber, and Omega-3’s.
More Favorite Recipes…
If you enjoy any of these 18 Easter Brunch Ideas, then you may enjoy some of these favorites as well:
- Most Popular Bread Recipes
- 11 Wines to Pair with Food
- 20 Easy Shrimp Recipes
- 11 Easy Chicken Skillet Dinners
- 14 Easy Ground Beef Recipes for Dinner
- 25 Easy Easter Dinner Recipes
- 11 Easy Recipes for Frozen Artichokes
- 28 Best Summer Salad Recipes
- 10 Healthy Vegetable Soups
18 Easter Brunch Ideas
These recipes and ideas are perfect for Sunday morning breakfast or brunch!
- 1. Easy Mini Frittatas
- 2. Tuna-Stuffed Deviled Eggs
- 3. Parfait Breakfast with Greek Yogurt
- 4. Paleo Banan Muffins
- 5.Caprese-Style Omelets
- 6. Asparagus Gruyere Swiss Tart
- 7. Spinach and Egg Breakfast Casserole
- 8. Baked Hash Browns Egg Nests
- 9. Five Easy Quiche Recipes
- 10. Almond Raspberry Breakfast Bars
- 11. Strawberry Chocolate Chip Waffles
- 12. 5-Minute Mixed Berry Pie
- 13. Easy Strawberry Shortcake
- 14. Nutella Caffe Latter
- 15. Dairy-Free Chocolate Pudding
- 16. Cinnamon Swirl Raisin French Toast with Nutella
- 17. Lemon Pound Cake
- 18. Fabulously Easy Carrot Cake
- Select your favorite recipe.
- Set up and organize all the ingredients required.
- Set up your Easter brunch table.
- Prep an Easter brunch in 30 minutes or less.
That’s it, friends! If you tried any of our recipes, let us know and leave a comment. Sharing your experience and insights will not only help those who read them but will help us too!
Have fun and snap a photo and hashtag it on Instagram, and tag us @2sistersrecipes, and on Pinterest. We’d love to see what you make!
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy and Healthy Easter everyone!
xo anna and liz