Try your favorite Italian spread in a coffee with our Nutella Caffe Latte! It is made with brewed espresso coffee, frothed milk, and Nutella spread. Warm and delicious tasting, this nutty, chocolate-flavored latte will soothe any chocolate cravings you may have. Perfect to enjoy anytime.
We love our lattes! There’s nothing better than making a delicious caffe latte right in the comfort of your own home. And, we’ll show you how easy is it to make it.
What is Nutella?
Nutella is a chocolate and hazelnut flavored spread. It is a perfect medley of the two flavors and has a sweeter taste but is not too sweet. The creamy and intense Nutella flavor comes from several ingredients, with the majority of roasted hazelnuts blended with cocoa.
Nutella is manufactured by the Italian company Ferrero and was first introduced in 1964, and it’s a popular brand worldwide.
What is Nutella Caffe Latte?
Nutella Caffe Latte is a delicious drink with a rich shot (or shots) of espresso marked with a dollop of Nutella spread and frothed milk on top. Topped with some cocoa dusting, it’s a sweet, chocolate, nutty flavor coffee that’s perfect on a cold winter’s day.
Reasons we LOVE making Lattes…
- easy to make at home
- 4-ingredients recipe
- delicious chocolate flavor coffee
Ingredients Needed to Make this Latte…
To make Nutella caffe latte, you will need the following ingredients:
- freshly brewed espresso coffee
- whole milk or any milk of your choice
- a jar of Nutella spread
- unsweetened cocoa powder
How to Make Nutella Caffe Latte? (step-by-step)
- First Step: Heat the Milk… on the stovetop, heat up about 1 cup of milk, until it is hot. No need to bring it to a full boil.
2. Second Step: Make Some Espresso… you can either make a small pot of espresso coffee with an espresso maker or with an espresso machine.
3. Third Step: Froth the Milk… a simple trick to froth the milk using your electric blender. Pour heated milk into a blender. Cover and hold down the top with a kitchen cloth. Then turn on the LOWEST speed to blend the milk. Continue to hold the top down, slowly increase the speed and blend the milk for about 1 minute. This will froth the milk easily.
- NEXT: Add a heaping teaspoon of Nutella spread into a coffee mug.
- Pour the frothy milk into the mug.
- Add one shot, or two shots of espresso coffee. Top with a light dusting of cocoa powder. Then give it a quick stir with a teaspoon and enjoy!
This is not only the quickest and easiest way to make a latte but cost-effective too. A delicious caffe latte in the comfort of your own home – is the best! …don’t you agree?
No need to run out to a coffee shop to start your day, or at least you won’t have to.
Customize your latte…
The proportions in this latte are approximate, and good for one serving. You can play with them to suit your taste.
- add more or less Nutella
- increase or decrease the amount of espresso
- top with some homemade whipped cream
- choose your favorite milk
Additional easy recipes for Caffe Lattes…
Delicious treats to enjoy your latte with…
- Chewy Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate-Dipped Apricots
- Mini Brownie Cups Filled with Nutella
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 or 2 shots of espresso coffee
- one heaping teaspoon of Nutella spread
- cocoa powder, for dusting
- First, In a small pot, heat up the milk on the stovetop and on moderate heat.
- Next, brew some espresso coffee.
- Add a dollop of Nutella spread into a coffee mug.
- Pour heated milk into your blender. Cover with the lid, and hold the top down with a kitchen cloth. Press the LOWEST speed on the blender. Then continue to hold the top down, while you increase the speed and blend for one minute or so to froth the milk. Turn off the blender.
- Pour the milk into the mug.
- Add one or two shots of espresso, and dust with some cocoa powder on top, and serve.
- yields: 1 serving
Hi friends! If you try our recipe for Nutella caffe latte, let us know and leave a comment below! Have fun and take a photo and tag us or hashtag at 2sistersrecipes.
NEVER MISS our Recipes! Subscribe to “2 Sisters Recipes” and get our recipes FREE, every time we post a new recipe and reminders of some great older ones too!
Thanks for PINNING!
Happy Mornings = Happier Life! …. ENJOY!! 🙂
…thanks for stopping by!
xo Anna and Liz