Mini Brownie Cups filled with Nutella will definitely satisfy any chocolate cravings! Bite-size dark chocolate treats remind me of the warm-chocolate molten-filled desserts we get in restaurants. These mini brownie cups filled with Nutella are super easy to make and bake! Here is a little four-star dessert with all its molten glory!
Little dark chocolate brownies with a soft center of Nutella that melts in your mouth in just one bite! The dark chocolate flavor bursts in your mouth every time. While the soft, creamy hazelnut flavor is the star flavor in these little brownie bites! They’re SO good! What’s not to love ?
The only problem here is that you just can’t eat one! As my girls would say “they’re like a piece of heaven in my mouth, mom.”
When my kids were little, I used to make these mini brownie cups filled with Nutella using a box brand brownie mix. Nowadays, you can find an infinite amount of brownie recipes on the internet, but I prefer to buy the organic brownie mix brand, which you can find at Whole Foods.
I also used a 24 cup mini muffin pan to make these treats. It really comes in handy for little desserts like these. Plus the mini paper cups work best for these little bites and make it easy for clean up. A win-win all the way!
I find using an espresso spoon to add a small dollop of Nutella in the center of each one made it very easy as well. Then bake these mini brownies for only 10 minutes. They baked in no time – which I LOVE!
Mini brownie cups with a molten-like center are terrific to serve at gatherings and parties. Perfect to serve with your favorite coffee or tea as a little chocolate snack in the afternoon. Adults love them and kids will too!
If you LOVE peanut butter, try filling them with peanut butter as well!
- 1 package of dark chocolate brownie mix ( I used Pillsbury)
- 1 package of mini (1.5 inch) paper baking cups
- 1 jar of Nutella hazelnut spread
- 24 mini muffin pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a medium size bowl open the package of the brownie mix and follow the directions for making the brownie mixture on the back of the box.
- Fill the muffin pan with paper baking cups. Use a teaspoon to fill each mini paper cup with brownie mixture, and fill to at least ¾ full.
- Using an small spoon or an espresso spoon to scoop up a small amount of Nutella (about ¼ tsp. or ½ tsp.) and drop into the center of each mini cups. You may add more or less to your liking.
- Bake for only 10 minutes. Do not over bake.
- Remove from oven. Serve warm. Store remaining brownies in an air-tight container.
- If you use the 2 inch baking cups, then you will need to bake for 15 minutes.
- Yields: 64 mini Nutella filled brownies