Mini Brownie Cups Filled with Nutella
These amazing Mini Brownie Cups Filled with Nutella are deliciously melt-in-your-mouth mini brownie bites! These bite-size dark chocolate treats remind us of the warm chocolate molten-filled desserts we get at restaurants. These little five-star desserts with all their molten glory are super easy and quick to make and bake!
Mini Brownie Cups Filled with Nutella…
If you’re craving a chocolate treat but require minimal work? Then this is it!
Little dark chocolate brownies with a soft center of Nutella that melts in your mouth in just one bite! The dark chocolate flavor bursts in your mouth every time.
The soft, creamy rich hazelnut filling is the star flavor in these little brownie bites!
They’re SO good, they will definitely satisfy any chocolate cravings!
What’s not to love?
The only problem everyone will encounter is that they will not be able to eat only one!
As my girls would say “they’re like a piece of heaven in my mouth, mom.”
When my kids were little, I used to make these mini brownie cups filled with Nutella all the time. And I made them using a box brand brownie mix.
So, let’s talk about how to make these little treats.
What You’ll Need to Make Mini Brownie Cups Filled with Nutella?
For this recipe, you will need one brownie mix, a mini muffin pan, mini paper cups, and a jar of Nutella.
- Nowadays, you can find an infinite amount of brownie recipes on the internet. Aside from that, I prefer to buy and use an organic brownie mix brand to make this dessert.
- You can even find gluten-free brownie mixes, to use with this recipe.
- Also, I used a 24 cup mini muffin pan to make these little treats. It really comes in handy for little desserts like these.
- Plus, the mini paper liners work best for these bites and make them easy to clean up.
- One jar of Nutella or any hazelnut spread of your choice is perfect.
A win-win all the way!
Plus, to make the filling even easier, I prefer to use an espresso spoon to add a small dollop of Nutella in the center of each one made it very easy as well.
Then bake these mini brownies for only 10 minutes. They baked in no time – which I LOVE!
NOTES and TIPS…
- To Store: allow the mini brownies to cool completely before storing them in a sealed container and keep them at room temperature.
- They will stay fresh for up to 3 days, and longer if you keep them chilled in the fridge.
- To Freeze: Place them in a large plastic container and lay them in a single layer. Then place a sheet of wax paper over them and lay the remaining brownie cups on top. Close with the lid, and freeze.
- They will freeze well, and for up to 3 weeks.
Mini brownie cups with a molten-lava-filled center are terrific to serve at gatherings and parties.
Perfect to serve with your favorite coffee or tea as a little chocolate snack in the afternoon.
Adults love them and kids will too!
If you LOVE peanut butter, try filling them with peanut butter as well!
Surprise your loved ones this weekend with easy chocolate confections and…
Go ahead… PIN and SAVE!!
Additional Delicious Recipes…
- Death by Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- No-Bake Carrot Cake Bites
- Best Chocolate Zucchini Brownies
- Nutella Caffe Latte
- Mini Peanut Butter and Nutella Sandwiches!
- Gluten-Free French Chocolate Cake
- Quick & Easy Toffee Bars (Gluten-free, Nut-free)
Yield: 64 mini brownies
Mini Brownie Cups filled with Nutella
Mini Brownie Cups filled with Nutella will definitely satisfy any chocolate cravings! Bite-size dark chocolate treats remind me of the warm chocolate molten-filled desserts we get in restaurants. These mini brownie cups filled with Nutella are super easy to make and bake!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 package of dark chocolate brownie mix ( I used Pillsbury)
- 1 package of mini (1.5 inches) paper baking cups
- 1 jar of Nutella hazelnut spread
- 24 mini muffin pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180C).
- Using a medium-size bowl open the package of the brownie mix and follow the directions for making the brownie mixture on the back of the box.
- Fill the muffin pan with paper baking cups. Use a teaspoon to fill each mini paper cup with brownie mixture, and fill to at least 3/4 full.
- Using a small spoon or an espresso spoon to scoop up a small amount of Nutella (about 1/4 tsp. or 1/2 tsp.) and drop it into the center of each mini cup. You may add more or less to your liking.
- Bake for only 10 minutes. Do not overbake.
- Remove from the oven. Serve warm. Store the remaining brownies in an air-tight container.
- NOTE: If you use the 2-inch baking cups, then you will need to bake for 15 minutes.
- Yields: 64 mini Nutella-filled brownies
Yield:64 mini brownies cups
Serving Size:1 mini brownie cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 139
Hey, This post is looking so good and Amazing! A very well made post with beautiful pictures. I've bookmarked this special recipe of yours and would love to give it a shot soon. Thanks for sharing your well prepared and presented recipes. Shall look forward to your next post.
Have a wonderful week ahead. Take care.
Thanks & Regards, Sonia!!!
Thank you Sonia! Thanks for stopping by!
These little bites are PERFECTION. That nutella infusion? So good.
I'd never be able to stop eating these Anna and Liz! What a great idea! Chocolate and Nutella are such wonderful partners! Hope you've had a warm winter in Charleston! So cold up here in the Upstate. But warming up this week!!!!! Ready to get out and garden!
Thank you Roz! My husband says the same thing! He actually asks me to hide them after I make them. So funny.
And its been cold here too! We too can't wait for the weather to warm up to the 70's again!!! Have a great weekend!
xxoo Anna ( And, my poor sister Liz lives up in New York- with all that snow!)
These minis are adorable and I'm sure addictive. As Susan said, perfect little mouthfuls.
Thank you Sam, so nice to see you again! Have a great weekend! xxoo
They looks delicious! 🙂
They look so delicious! What a perfect little mouthful.
Thank you Sue!
This is definitely one of the best desserts that I have ever had. There should be a special permit required to make these…. Dangerously delicious!
Me too Tricia!! LOL….
I am making these next time I go to a pot luck. Terrific idea and they look amazing! Yum, yum and yum. Hi my name is Tricia and I'm a choco-holic!
My kiddos could gobble up dozens of these – me too =)