Easy Chocolate Pudding and Raspberry Treats are made with pastry shell cups filled with creamy chocolate pudding topped with a fresh raspberry. These individual pastry shells, which I call “cups” are just the right amount of sweetness and size needed to serve as an after dinner treat.
A perfect sweet treat that is bite size, quick, easy to make, and satisfying!
It’s Valentine’s Day! And, we ‘re having company tonight with some friends. I needed to make a quick dessert that is simple and one that I could whip up easily right before my guests arrive.
So, I had to think quick! What can I make that does not require any cooking or baking?
After looking into my freezer and fridge, I realized, and I had a few items I could put together and make something easy.
And decided to make chocolate pudding and raspberry treats! I love the flavors of chocolate and raspberries together.
It was perfect for me because when entertaining we don’t have a lot of time to make everything. So this was quick and very easy to put together, and with no down time what-so-ever.
Best of all, only need to chill before serving!
Ingredients Needed for Easy Chocolate Pudding and Raspberry Treats…
For this recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
- Frozen mini fillo pastry shells – which are located in the frozen section of any supermarket.
- One container of chocolate pudding – I used Cozy Shack pudding.
- And a container of fresh raspberries.
- Powdered sugar, to garnish
How to Make Chocolate Pudding and Raspberry Treats?
Thaw the pastry shells for a minute. Spoon chocolate puddinig into each one and top each one with a raspberry. And in a few minutes – poof! Chocolate pudding and raspberry treats are ready for dessert!
These treats are very cute and bite-size. The best part?
There’s no need for plates or spoons when serving, just a napkin will do. PERFECT!
Sprinkle some powdered sugar on top just before serving. They make an elegant presentation.
A great idea when you’re in a pinch for something sweet. Don’t you agree?
In the meantime, have a wonderful Valentine’s Day everyone!
Additional Chocolate Treats….
- Mini Brownie Cups Filled with Nutella
- Chocolate-Dipped Apricots
- Strawberry and Banana Kabobs with Chocolate (No-Bake)
- Dairy-Free Chocolate Pudding (No Cooking)
- 2 packages ( about 15 in each package) of Athens Mini Fillo Shells
- 1 container of Cozy Shack Chocolate Pudding
- basket of fresh raspberries
- white powdered sugar - to garnish
1. Open the packages of mini fillo shells, allow them to defrost for 1 minute.
2. Take a very small teaspoon or espresso spoon, and spoon a small amount of chocolate pudding into each shell. Filling each shell about 3/4 with the pudding. Be careful not to overfill.
3. Top each one with one raspberry.
4. Garnish with a sprinkle of powdered sugar on top.
5. Immediately refrigerate. Best to prepare just before guests arrive. When ready to serve, display on a lovely platter and serve.
Makes: 30 mini chocolate pudding treats
That’s it friends! Any questions, ask away!
If you made our easy chocolate pudding and raspberry treats, let us know and leave a comment below. We’d love to hear from you.
Plus, NEVER MISS our Recipes! …enter your email in our “SUBSCRIBE BOX” and be the first to get our recipes FREE every time we post and reminders of some great older ones too!
Have a healthy and great day!
…thanks for stopping by!
xo anna and liz