Looking to add some excitement to your broccoli dishes? Check out these 20 Best Broccoli Recipes for inspiration. They’re easy recipes, budget-friendly and oh-so-good! From starters to salads and casseroles, you’ll discover a variety of mouth-watering options to try.
20 Best Broccoli Recipes…
- Baked Kale Broccoli Cauliflower Cheddar Casserole recipe only takes 10 minutes to prep, and 10 minutes to bake!
This casserole is very easy to make and loaded with nutrition.
It is incredibly delicious with its cheesy flavor. Your family will absolutely love it and be left wanting more.
2. Creamy Broccoli Parmesan Soup happens to be an amazingly tasty soup.
It is so flavorful and comforting, everyone will want a second bowl.
3. Pasta Cooked with Broccoli in 15 Minutes! Who doesn’t like pasta? Count me in with this recipe.
The pasta is simply cooked with the broccoli at the same time and in ONE pot! It is positively delicious!
Best of all, it gets dinner on the table in no time.
4. Fast & Easy Broccoli Fritters are crispy crunchy on the outside, and tender on the inside.
An easy Italian favorite, this recipe for broccoli fritters will make a wonderful appetizer or side!
5. Crustless Broccoli Cheese Quiche is very light, fluffy, and loaded with a ton of flavor!
Gluten-free, low-carb, and keto-friendly! Sign me up!
This crustless broccoli cheese quiche is a great way to fit more broccoli into your diet.
6. Best Broccoli Salad (Keto) requires no cooking… whats-so-ever! Plus, it doesn’t get soggy, even after 24 hours.
It’s the BEST!
The tangy vinaigrette marinates the vegetables to create this “magic” in this salad… and it is so flavorful – it’s AMAZING!
7. Easy Broccoli Leek Soup is made with these simple ingredients: fresh leeks, fresh broccoli, broth, olive oil, water, and garlic.
This soup is totally dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan! What could be better?
Everyone who tries this recipe raves about it. It won’t disappoint!
8. Broccoli and Cheese Casserole is easily made with broccoli florets and a cheesy sauce. Then bake until the top is golden brown. YUM!
This casserole is ideal for a dinner party and perfect for the holidays.
So creamy and cheesy, everyone will go bonkers over this one – without a doubt! 😉
9. Quick & Easy Soup with Broccoli is made in less than 15 minutes!
Loaded with frozen broccoli florets, tubertini pasta, and 2 additional ingredients (not counting salt and pepper), you can make this delicious-tasting soup in a matter of minutes!
10. Who doesn’t love a delicious pasta salad? Try our Tortellini and Broccoli Salad. Loaded with creamy bites of tortellini and a savory olive oil sauce made with 3 ingredients. It is soooo YUMMY! … this salad is truly AMAZING!
You won’t be disappointed.
11. Broccoli and Cheese Patties are loaded with bite-size pieces of broccoli, egg, grated parmesan, and pecorino cheese.
Shaped into these little round patties (like burger-size), coated with breadcrumbs, and gently fried until golden brown. YUM!
Perfect to serve as a side, or as a meal all by themselves.
12. Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower with Wine & Cheese is an easy side dish to make.
Roasted with parmesan and wine – gives both vegetables their delicious flavors! No creams are needed.
A healthy side dish that’s so good, you’ll want to keep this recipe on rotation.
13. Potato Broccoli and Cheddar Soup is thick, creamy, and cheesy delicious! Super easy to make and comforting.
Loaded with vegetables, and pureed with additional chopped broccoli for some texture, this soup is one hearty bowl of goodness!
14. Crunchy Broccoli Raisins Walnut Salad is made with freshly chopped broccoli, cabbage, raisins, dried cranberries, and walnuts.
Tossed with a Dijon vinaigrette this broccoli salad is AMAZING!
15. Broccoli Tomato Pesto Pizza is topped with fresh tomatoes, chopped broccoli, grated Parmesan cheese, shredded mozzarella, and fresh basil pesto sauce.
Then bake until crunchy and crispy! Light and delicious tasting.
16. Creamy Broccoli Soup without the Cream! Dairy-free and gluten-free, this creamy broccoli soup is easy to make and ready to serve in 25 minutes.
This broccoli soup is a healthy recipe! I guess we can say, it is a bowl of health!
17. How To Clean Broccoli Properly (with video!) The very best flavor and taste of broccoli will always depend on how well we clean our broccoli, and correctly before cooking it.
With our Step-by-Step photos, plus a video, you can learn how to clean fresh broccoli for any recipe!
18. Easy Broccoli Zucchini Soup is loaded with broccoli, zucchini, and celery, then pureed into a creamy, thick soup.
Simple, easy, and delicious tasting!
19. Oven-Roasted Brussel Sprouts Carrots Broccoli Casserole. When you combine all these veggies together and roast them? You get a flavorful casserole that’s healthy for everyone.
Tossed with chopped onions, extra virgin olive oil, and seasonings, makes this Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, and Paleo!
No creams. Just a simple vegetable casserole that is very light, easy to make, and big on flavor.
20. Easy Broccoli and Cheese Quiche is made with fresh broccoli steamed, chopped, and mixed with eggs, light cream, Parmesan, and cheddar cheeses.
Then baked in an already pie crust – makes this recipe very easy!
Thanks for Pinning!
- Baked Kale Broccoli Cauliflower Cheddar Casserole
- Creamy Broccoli Parmesan Soup
- Pasta Cooked with Broccoli in 15 Minutes!
- Fast & Easy Broccoli Fritters
- Crustless Broccoli Cheese Quiche
- Best Broccoli Salad (Keto)
- Easy Broccoli Leek Soup
- Broccoli and Cheese Casserole
- Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower with Wine & Cheese
- Easy Broccoli Zucchini Soup
- Broccoli and Cheese Patties
- Tortellini and Broccoli Salad
- Potato Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
- Crunchy Broccoli Raisins Walnut Salad
- Quick & Easy Soup with Broccoli
- Creamy Broccoli Soup without Cream!
- Broccoli Tomato Pesto Pizza
- How To Clean Broccoli Properly
- Oven-Roasted Brussels Sprouts Carrots Broccoli Casserole
- Easy Broccoli and Cheese Quiche
1. Choose your broccoli recipe.
2. Gather all the ingredients required.
2. Follow the directions how to make the recipe. Prep, then cook or bake in less than 1 hour.
If you try any of these 20 Best Broccoli Recipes, let us know and leave a comment with a star rating! We’d love to hear from you. Sharing your insights and experiences helps everyone who reads them, and helps us too! Have fun and snap a photo and share it on social media, be sure to tag us @2sistersrecipes or hashtag #2sistersrecipes. Don’t forget to enter your email in our ‘Subscribe Box’ and be the first to get new recipes “FREE” every time we post a new recipe, and reminders of great older ones too!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Happy Cooking and Baking! 🙂
xo anna and liz