23+Best Soup Recipes. We love the convenience of a comforting soup; it is our best friend, especially during the cold and flu season. Not to mention, soups are perfect on chilly and rainy days. There are 23+ of our BEST soups we will be making all throughout the fall and winter seasons.
23+Best Soup Recipes…
Soups are not only comforting but also highly nutritious. They contain fiber, vitamins, and protein, and there’s a soup for everyone, from classic favorites like our classic Italian minestrone soup, and easy pasta fagioli soup to gourmet ones, easy shrimp bisque.
We offer a wide variety of options including vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, keto-friendly, and more!
- all these soups are freezer-friendly!
- they all reheat beautifully – and perfect for lunch the next day.
- the broth is usually made up of water, vegetable broth, and sometimes chicken broth.
- fresh herbs are preferred and best. But you can use dried herbs.
- seasonings are usually simple, but you can add your favorite flavors to your soups.
- we recommend blending our soups with a blender, or an immersion blender to puree into a creamy mixture.
- we make soups using fresh produce, but at times when we’re in a pinch, packages of frozen vegetables come in handy.
Classic Favorites and Italian-style Soup Recipes…
- Italian-Style Zucchini and Tomato Soup ~ loaded with zucchini, tomatoes, onions, parsley, and water. Easy to make and ready in 30 minutes!
2. Italian Venetian Soup ~ this is a Venetian recipe, directly from Venice, Italy. A combination of fresh garden vegetables that are minced and simmered in a light broth flavored with fresh herbs. A very light soup with a ton of flavor – it’s perfect as a starter to any meal.
3. Easy Pasta Fagioli Soup ~ this classic recipe is filled with vegetables, creamy white beans, and small ditalini pasta. It’s hearty, comforting, and very flavorful.
4. Tuscan Swiss Chard and Beans Soup ~ is a flavorful soup loaded with Swiss Chard and creamy white beans, that practically melts in your mouth with every spoonful.
5. Classic Italian Minestrone Soup ~ simmered in one-pot and for 25 minutes, this minestrone soup is hearty, comforting, and perfect for the whole family.
Recipes for Creamy Soups…
6. Creamy Asparagus Soup ~ is made with fresh asparagus, broth, seasoning, and green onion. Then it’s quickly pureed into this awesome soup.
7. Creamy Broccoli Soup – without cream! ~ it is very smooth with a velvety soup. Plus, it’s dairy-free and gluten-free, easy to make, and ready to serve in 25 minutes. AMAZING!
8. Curried Carrot and Sweet Potato Ginger Soup ~ is a quick blend of carrots, and sweet potatoes simmered with ginger and curry into a nutritious, creamy soup – everyone will fall in love!
9. Velvety Celery Soup ~ this is a 3 ingredient soup! Smooth and flavorful it is made with only hearts of celery, onions, and vegetable broth. Simple, easy, and delicious!
10. Creamy Artichoke Soup ~ this soup has a unique way to use frozen artichoke hearts and puree them into a creamy-smooth soup. Best part? It is vegan, dairy-free, and keto-friendly!
11. Split Pea Soup ~ loaded with protein, fiber, and iron, this soup is easy to make with minimal prep. Simple and delicious tasting, with a very smooth texture and flavor.
12. Healthy Autumn Squash Soup ~ is a delicious replica of Panera Bread’s Creamy Squash Soup. Packed with butternut squash along with a few additional vegetables and pureed into a creamy texture. It is DIVINE!
Hearty Soup Recipes…
13. Chicken Noodle Soup with Mini Meatballs ~ this soup is made easily with mini meatballs which are baked, and then tossed into the soup along with noodles for a delicious meal.
14. Beef Vegetable Soup ~ loaded with fresh vegetables and cubes of tender beef, and simmered in a thick and savory broth! This soup is very filling and satisfying and will feed a hungry family.
15. Italian Wedding Soup with Spinach Meatballs ~ features bite-size spinach meatballs and cheese tortellini and it is very tasty!
16. White Bean Soup with Mini Chicken Meatballs ~ this soup is made with vegetables, chicken stock, wine, white creamy beans, and herbs.
17. Potato Broccoli and Cheddar Soup ~ is thick, creamy, and cheesy- delicious! Loaded with cubed potatoes, onions, celery, and chunks of broccoli. Then the cheese is stirred in at the end and served.
19. Lemon Orzo Soup ~ features veggies, orzo pasta, baby spinach and a delightful lemon flavor.
20. Lentil Spinach Soup ~ loaded with lentils, fresh baby spinach, celery, and carrots. Simple, easy to make, and most of all – tons of flavor!
21. 15 Bean Soup with Pancetta and Basil ~ this is a perfectly hearty and filling meal with a ton of flavor including smoky undertones in every spoonful.
22. Black Bean and Quinoa Soup ~ is high in protein and fiber and makes a huge batch so you can enjoy some and freeze the rest!
23. Tuscan Tortellini Soup ~ features Swiss chard and cheese-filled tortellini creating a delicious meal that is prepared and ready in 30 minutes.
There are a few more outstanding recipes for soups we’d like to share with you…
- 10 Best Muffin Recipes
- 11 Wines To Pair with Food
- 20 Easy Shrimp Recipes
- 14 Easy Ground Beef Recipes for Dinner
- 11 Easy Chicken Skillet Dinners
- 30 Delicious Spinach Recipes
- 1. Italian-style Zucchini and Tomato Soup
- 2. Italian Venetian Soup
- 3. Easy Pasta Fagioli Soup
- 4. Tuscan Swiss Chard and Beans Soup
- 5. Classic Italian Minestrone Soup
- 6. Creamy Asparagus Soup
- 7. Creamy Broccoli Soup without Cream!
- 8. Curried Carrot Sweet Potato Ginger Soup
- 9. Velvety Celery Soup
- 10. Creamy Artichoke Soup
- 11. Split Pea Soup
- 12. Healthy Autumn Squash Soup
- 13. Chicken Noodle Soup with Mini Meatballs
- 14. Beef Vegetable Soup
- 15. Italian Wedding Soup with Spinach Meatballs
- 16. White Bean Soup with Mini Chicken Meatballs
- 17. Potato Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
- 18. Black Bean and Rice Soup
- 19. Lemon Orzo Soup
- 20. Lentil Spinach Soup
- 21. 15 Bean Soup with Pancetta and Basil
- 22. Black Bean and Quinoa Soup
- 23. Tuscan Tortellini Soup
- Select the soup recipe you want.
- Gather all the ingredients needed for it.
- Follow the directions on how to make the soup.
That’s it, friends! Made any of our 23+Best Soup Recipes? Let us know and leave a comment below! We’d love to hear from you.
Subscribe to us! Get our recipes “FREE” every time we post a new one.
Have a delicious weekend!
… and thanks for stopping by!
xo anna and liz