11 Easy Chicken Skillet Dinners. These delicious meals can be easily made using one or two packages of boneless, skinless chicken cutlets, breasts, and tenderloins. Best of all, they are ready in 30 minutes.
11 Easy Chicken Dinners made in a Skillet…
When it comes to whipping up a quick meal and one that won’t break the bank, these 11 easy chicken dinners will do just that.
- Delicious meals you can prepare ahead, then reheat just before serving.
- They’re quick and easy and great for busy weeknights.
- Healthy for the whole family.
- Ready to serve in 30 minutes or less.
- Serve with a salad or some crusty bread. You can serve it with any of your favorite sides for a complete meal.
1. Skillet Chicken Mushroom Dinner ~ juicy and tender chicken breasts are sautéed and smothered in an aromatic mushroom sauce, making this a delicious dinner easy enough for weeknights and elegant for guests.
2. Chicken with Dijon Wine Cream Sauce ~ these are sautéed chicken breasts served with a flavorful Dijon cream sauce that’s off the charts!
3. Chicken Tenders Skillet Dinner ~ features chicken tenderloins simmered and cooked in a deliciously rich tomato broth that’s made with a few fresh ingredients. Loaded with flavor – it’s incredible!
4. Tuscan Creamy Chicken Pasta (+video) ~ is made with a flavorful cream sauce simmered with strips of chicken, sundried tomatoes, and spinach, all tossed with farfalle pasta. Plus, it’s ready in 20 minutes!
5. Chicken Tenders Smothered in Lemon & Parsley ~ succulent boneless chicken tenderloins smothered in a delightful lemon and parsley sauce – YUM! This recipe is just divine!
6. Sautéed Chicken Cutlets with Cherry Tomatoes ~ this is a simple and healthy chicken cutlet dish tossed with feta cheese, olives, basil, and cherry tomatoes. It gives this meal a Mediterranean flair with amazing flavors that won’t disappoint!
7. Moms’ Best Chicken Piccata ~ with only 3 easy steps, you’ll have our mom’s best chicken piccata ready for dinner in no time! Tender and juicy pieces of chicken that melt in your mouth with every bite – it’s the best!
8. Chicken Cauliflower Rice Stir-Fry ~ this gluten-free meal is satisfying and full of flavor! Loaded with protein and nutrient-dense vegetables makes an ideal dinner that’s not only flavorful but is easy to throw together.
9. Chicken Pot Pie without Crust ~ makes a delicious home-style meal that requires ONE skillet and is ready in 30 minutes. It is SO good, no one will miss the crust. 😉
10. Penne Tossed with Chicken Kale & Cherry Tomatoes ~ boneless chicken breasts are sliced and sautéed with garlic, onion, cherry tomatoes, baby kale, and chicken broth. Then tossed with penne pasta for a delicious all-in-one meal! It’s Fabulous!
11. Chicken Smothered with Marsala & Mushrooms ~ thinly sliced chicken cutlets are quickly sautéed in a skillet until golden brown, then smothered with marsala wine, mushrooms, and parsley. Your family and friends will LOVE this dish! Perfect for entertaining, or for a relaxing, cozy meal. 😉
Additional recipes for Chicken…
- Rice and Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Thighs with Lemon Garlic & Thyme
- Chicken Rollatini with Prosciutto and Cheese
Hello friends! Are you cooking with us? If you make any of our 11 Easy Chicken Skillet Dinners we’d love to hear about them. Please let us know by leaving a review and a star rating below.
Sharing your experience and insights will help all our readers, and it helps us too!
Plus, NEVER MISS our Recipes! Subscribe to 2 Sisters Recipes and get all new recipes “FREE,” and reminders of some great older ones too!
Happy Cooking! 🙂
xo anna and liz