A quick and easy Chicken Cauliflower Rice Stir-Fry is loaded with protein and nutrient-dense vegetables. It makes an ideal meal that’s not only flavorful but easy to throw together. A few ingredients to keep the freezer stashed help get dinner on the table in less than 20 minutes! Perfect for any day of the week.
If you LOVE stir-fry, then you’ll love this recipe. I mean, who needs to go out to a restaurant for a stir-fry when you can easily make it at home, and for a fraction of the cost?
For this recipe, you will need 6 essential ingredients, including frozen vegetables to make our Chicken Cauliflower Rice Stir-Fry super quick and ready in minutes!
Simple, easy, and a family favorite! It’s a great meal for lunch or dinner! It’s so good, you’ll want to keep this recipe on a weekly rotation.
What You’ll Need to Make Chicken Cauliflower Rice Stir-Fry…
- CHICKEN: for this easy recipe, you can use any boneless, skinless chicken, such as breasts, cutlets, or even tenders. And, of course, I prefer to cube the chicken, or coarsely chopped before stir-frying it.
- CAULIFLOWER RICE: this makes it easier than cooking with rice, plus it is loaded with tons of nutrients. Best of all, you can keep these packages of cauliflower rice in your freezer, making it very convenient to whip up this stir-fry any time.
- FROZEN MIXED VEGETABLES: use your favorite mix of frozen veggies you may have in your freezer. They come in handy for quick meals like this one.
- GARLIC: one fresh garlic, and if you don’t have any, you can use garlic powder.
- CONDIMENTS: soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, and Dijon mustard are needed to flavor this dish.
- LEMON JUICE: freshly squeezed lemon juice is added to freshen all the flavors.
- SEASONINGS: fresh cracked black pepper and salt to taste, but not required.
How to make our Chicken Cauliflower Rice Stir-Fry?
1. In a Wok pan, or a deep skillet, heat olive oil on moderate heat.
2. Toss in minced garlic and saute for about 1 minute, to fragrant.
3. Next, toss in the cubed chicken. Use a wooden spatula or spoon to stir the chicken until fully cooked, about 4 to 6 minutes, depending on how thick the pieces are cut.
4. Add the frozen vegetables, condiments, soy sauce, and Teriyaki sauce. Stir-fry for a few minutes.
5. Drizzle with lemon juice on top, and add some fresh cracked pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
Cook’s NOTES and TIPS…
- Keep in mind, cauliflower rice cooks up quickly, no need to steam it beforehand, it cooks in the wok or skillet, and in about 3 minutes.
- I like to keep packages of frozen cauliflower rice, along with packages of frozen mixed vegetables in my freezer to make dinners quick and easy any time needed.
Stir-Fry Questions and Answers:
1. Can We Omit the Chicken?
- Yes, you can. You can adapt this recipe to be completely vegetarian or vegan to your liking.
- Toss in your favorite frozen veggies, or other proteins like tofu.
- Make it with your favorite seafood, and add in some shrimp, or small scallops.
- Stir-fry a small steak, chopped or cubed.
2. Can We Make it With Fresh Veggies?
Yes, you most certainly can. Toss in any favorite vegetables you may have on hand, and be sure to chop them into at least 1-inch pieces. They will stir-fry crisp and crunchy.
3. Can We Make Additional Stir-Fry Sauce?
- If you prefer a lot of sauce with your stir-fry, you may add in a splash of chicken broth along with 1/2 teaspoon of cornstarch to thicken the sauce.
- Plus, you can increase the amount of teriyaki sauce, to your preference.
4. How To Store Leftovers and Reheat Stir-Fry?
- It’s best to store any leftovers in a sealed container and keep it chilled. It will stay fresh for up to 2 days.
- Freeze for up to one month.
- Stir-fry can easily be reheated in a microwave, on a plate, or in a bowl, using increments of 1 to 2 minutes or more if needed.
A wonderful dish for an easy dinner! Try this recipe…. it won’t disappoint.
Don’t forget to PIN and SAVE it to your Dinner Board! ..Thanks!
For More Quick Ideas and Recipes for Dinner… try these:
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 garlic - minced
- 3 chicken cutlets or 1 chicken boneless, skinless breast - cubed
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 10-ounce (283grams) bag of frozen plain cauliflower rice
- 3 Tbsp. Teriyaki sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- splash of water
- fresh cracked black pepper and salt, to taste
- In a Wok pan, or a deep skillet, heat olive oil on moderate heat.
- Toss in minced garlic and saute for about 1 minute, to fragrant. Next, toss in the cubed chicken. Use a wooden spatula or spoon to stir the chicken until fully cooked, about 4 to 6 minutes, depending on how thick the pieces are.
- Add and stir in the Dijon mustard, cauliflower rice, frozen vegetables, soy sauce, and Teriyaki sauce.
- Cook and stir-fry for about 3 to 4 minutes, stirring often. Add a splash of water.
- Drizzle with lemon juice on top, and add some fresh cracked pepper to taste. Stir until well combined. Taste, and season with salt to taste. The cauliflower rice should be tender.
- Serve in individual bowls and serve immediately.
- Serves 2 to 3
Yield:2 to 3 servings
Serving Size:1 serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 380Total Fat: 13.7gCarbohydrates: 12.9gFiber: 5.8gSugar: 4.7gProtein: 46.2g
In case you missed it…
Most Popular Recipes of the Week:
- Little Neck Clams in Wine and Garlic
- How To Make Lasagna with No-Boil Noodles
- Chicken Rollatini with Prosciutto and Cheese
Any questions? Ask away! f you make our Chicken Cauliflower Rice Stir-Fry let us know and leave a comment with a star rating! We’d love to hear from you.
Sharing your insights and experiences helps everyone who reads them, and helps us too! Have fun and take a photo! Then share it on Instagram or on Pinterest and tag or hashtag us.
And, don’t forget to enter your email in our ‘Subscribe Box’ and be the first to get new recipes “FREE” every time we post, and reminders of great older ones too!
Happy and Healthy Cooking! 🙂
…thanks for stopping by!
xo anna and liz