5-Minute Mixed Berry Pie
5-Minute Mixed Berry Pie is a No-Bake, Red, White, and Blueberry pie that is loaded with nutrients and protein! Super easy dessert and positively delicious! This creamy pie is filled with Greek yogurt as the filling and loaded with fresh berries inside and on top. YUM! A dessert that requires only 5 minutes of your time is perfect!
Reasons to LOVE This 5-Minute Mixed Berry Pie as Dessert…
- This is one of those quick-and-easy pie recipes.
- Packed with protein and antioxidants.
- No need to cook, or bake anything.
- This 5-minute mixed berry pie is literally ready in 5 minutes!
- Its luscious filling is made with only 2 ingredients, Greek yogurt, and honey.
- A healthy dessert, and probably one of the easiest desserts you’ll ever make. Plus, you can enjoy a slice for breakfast, or in the afternoon as a snack!
- And, NO other additional ingredients are needed for the filling, other than fresh berries and an already store-bought pie crust.
How to Make Our 5-Minute Mixed Berry Pie?
For this recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
1. low-fat Greek yogurt – is the creamy pie filling.
2. some honey – to sweeten the yogurt.
3. a mixture of fresh seasonal berries – to top each layer of the creamy filling.
4. a store-bought pie crust – any ready crust of your choice.
QUICK NOTES and TIPS…
- I enjoy using the low-fat Greek yogurt containers that have the little compartment attached to them, the ones with the honey already in them.
- Then I used an already-made pie crust and bought some baskets of some of our favorite berries, raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries.
- You can use strawberries too. Not only did the mix of fresh berries add such vibrant colors to this pie, but it also added a wonderful mix of sweet and tart flavors!
One more thing! Just before serving, sprinkle on top with some powdered sugar, as the finishing touch.
Your dessert is now ready to serve. 😉
This luscious creamy pie was put together in no time, ending dinner with a healthy dessert, …what’s not to love!
*Follow along with our step-by-step directions or jump down to the bottom for our full recipe card!
Ingredients Needed for 5-Minute Mixed Berry Greek Yogurt Pie:
1 (5.3 ounces) container Non-Fat Greek Yogurt with honey ( I used FAGE)
3 ( 5.3 ounces) containers Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
2 Tbsp. honey
1 (10-inch) Graham cracker crust
1 pint of fresh blueberries
6-ounces of fresh raspberries
6-ounces of fresh blackberries
1 Tbsp. powdered sugar, for dusting
Directions to Make this Creamy Berry Pie…
1. Use one container of yogurt and stir in the honey. Then spread evenly over the bottom of the pie crust.
2. Scatter some fresh berries, in one single layer over the yogurt.
Mix the berries as you scatter them. Don’t worry, you won’t need to cover the entire surface.
3. Next, in a small bowl, stir 3 more containers of yogurt with only 2 tablespoons of honey.
4. Spread the yogurt mixture over the berries to cover the first layer of berries entirely.
5. Then scatter the remaining berries over the yogurt, creating a second and final layer.
QUICK TIP: Here is where you can prepare the pie, cover, and chill the pie for a few hours before serving.
6. Finally, sprinkle powdered sugar on top just before you serve. Then serve.
Yields: 8 servings.
Everyone loved this pie!
No one could tell the creamy filling was actually yogurt, (shh… don’t spoil the fun!)… and that’s a good thing.
Oh and the best part? The next morning, I rewarded myself with a slice of this creamy pie for breakfast. YUM!
You too can indulge in this 5-Minute Mixed Berry Pie without any guilt!
Try our 5-Minute Mixed Berry Pie recipe, it won’t disappoint!
Have a safe and wonderful Memorial Day this weekend! God Bless everyone and all our veterans!
…Thanks for Pinning!
Additional NO-BAKE Easy Desserts! … try these!
- BEST Tiramisu
- Easy Lemon Cream Pie (gluten-free)
- Easy Strawberry and Banana Kabobs with Chocolate
- No-Bake Dairy-Free Chocolate Cream Pie
- Dairy-Free Chocolate Pudding
- Classic Panna Cotta
Yield: 8 servings
5-Minute Mixed Berry Pie
5 -Minute Mixed Berry Pie is a No-Bake, Red, White, and Blueberry pie that is loaded with nutrients and protein! It's best tasting and healthy! Super easy and positively delicious! A 5-minute mixed berry pie you can enjoy anytime, guilt-free!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1 (5.3 ounces) container Non-Fat Greek Yogurt with honey ( I used FAGE)
- 3 ( 5.3 ounces) containers Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 (10-inch) Graham cracker crust
- 1 pint of fresh blueberries
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- 6 ounces fresh blackberries
- 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar, for dusting
- Use one container of yogurt and stir in the honey. Then spread evenly over the bottom of the pie crust. Scatter some fresh berries, in one single layer over the yogurt. Mix the berries as you scatter them. Don't worry, you won't need to cover the entire surface.
- Next, in a small bowl, stir 3 more containers of yogurt with only 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Spread the yogurt mixture over the berries to cover the first layer of berries entirely. Then scatter the remaining berries over the yogurt, creating a second and final layer.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar on top.
- Chill for a least 2 to 3 hours, or more before serving.
- Serves 8
Serving Size:1 serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 119Total Fat: 1.5gSaturated Fat: .8gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 25mgCarbohydrates: 20.1gFiber: 3.7gSugar: 15.1gProtein: 8.2g
In case you missed it…
Most Popular Recipes of the Week:
- Authentic Tzatziki Sauce
- Veal Piccata with Lemon and Capers
- Best Traditional Hungarian Goulash
- Easy Baked Swordfish
That’s it friends! If you make this easy 5-minute mixed berry pie, let us know and leave a comment with a star rating below! Have fun and snap a photo and hashtag it on Instagram; be sure to tag us @2sistersrecipes.
We’d love to see what you make! 🙂
Also, NEVER MISS our Recipes! Subscribe to 2 Sisters Recipes, and get all new posts FREE, and reminders of some great older ones too!
Be sure to follow us on Social Media!
I have blue berries, yogurt and honey most mornings for breakfast so I can imagine how good your mixed berry pie must taste.
Lol… thanks, Karen! It’s true… And that’s how I actually came up with this simple idea in a pie form! The best part? No one was able to tell it was yogurt as the filling. It’s simple, easy, and delicious, as you know. 🙂 Thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment.
Thank you. We are always happy and thrilled to hear about new studies toward finding a cure for cancer! Thanks again
Still loving this pie recipe! Beautiful photos too. Hope you are all doing great – I know you're busy!
Thank you Tricia! And yes we had a wonderful weekend! Perfect weather for a perfect wedding!
Holy Summer!!! This looks soooo great, especially for mid-July – and all in 5 minutes!. Thanks for this great idea that uses some of our favorite summer time ingredients!
Now that's fast! Beautiful and delicious too. I love that brand of yogurt so I know it would taste wonderful 🙂
I bet this pie is so tasty – love the yogurt, love berries and adore honey! Perfect summer dessert, so easy and pretty!