Kale Strawberry Pineapple Protein Smoothie. Refreshing, sweet, and thirst-quenching, this kale, strawberry, pineapple, protein smoothie is a fabulous green-colored drink made with 6 ingredients, fresh kale, strawberries, pineapple, banana, protein powder, and almond milk.
Packed with incredible nutrients, kale smoothies are extremely popular these days and are known as ‘super-foods.’
I felt fatigued the other day, so my friend Nicole (who is a Doctor) recommended I make one of her favorite smoothies to help boost my immune system and energy, the one she calls her green smoothie.
Her kale-protein smoothie is so simple and light, making it ideal for me to drink it for breakfast; so filling it held me over until lunchtime.
Oh, and don’t let the green color dissuade you, the taste is truly wonderful!
The kale is hidden in this smoothie and best of all, it’s packed with enough protein and nutrients including vitamins A, C, and K to keep you going all morning.
My bananas and strawberries are kept in the freezer, so making this smoothie was a snap! Also, I found already chopped fresh kale in a package, (which is sold in most supermarkets) making this smoothie even easier!
Thanks to Nicole, I’ve become obsessed with these kale-protein smoothies. I now make them often.
My friend Nicole makes various healthy smoothies for her kids every morning before sending them off to school. They’re even perfect for my high school and college kids too!
I’m so glad I took her advice.
Additional Smoothies for you to enjoy!
- Healthy Orange Creamsicle Smoothie
- Kale Strawberry Pineapple Protein Smoothie
- The Green Drink Spinach Smoothie
- The Hummingbird Smoothie
- Kale Apple Banana Smoothie
- Mixed Berry Protein Smoothie
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 3 strawberries
- 3 chunks of fresh pineapple
- 1/2 of a small banana
- 1 cup packed fresh clean kale, stems removed
- 1 cup almond milk, original flavor
- 1 scoop protein powder (any of your choice)
- few ice cubes
- Blend all ingredients in a blender for 3 minutes at the highest speed.
- Pour into a tall glass and serve.
- Makes: 2 (4 ounces) servings