No-Bake Fresh Berry Yogurt Pie and Angel Food Cake ~ 2 Easy Desserts!
Simple, beautiful, and delicious! Try our No-Bake Fresh Berry Yogurt Pie and Angel Food Cake. These are two super easy desserts you can whip up in less than 10 minutes. What better way to say “I love you” on Mother’s Day than with a sweet dessert for mom! Save time and money with these delicious ideas topped with mixed berries, sliced bananas, and a little sprinkle of sweet powdered sugar!
First, the No-Bake Fresh Berry Yogurt Pie…
This pie has a deliciously creamy white filling made with two ingredients, Greek yogurt, and honey. It is loaded with 2 layers of a mixture of three of our favorite berries: fresh blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries.
The best part? No Baking Required what-so-ever! Easy-peasy!
This is not only a delicious dessert, but a perfect one to add to your brunch buffet.
Try serving it as part of your breakfast. Why not? …it is made with healthy delicious ingredients.
No-Bake Fresh Berry Yogurt Pie will also make an ideal treat to fulfill that afternoon sweet tooth!
This pie is nothing short but sweet, creamy, and delicious!
No one will ever notice the creamy, moist filling is actually Greek yogurt.
And because there’s no baking required, you can devote all your efforts to decorating it to your taste.
Go ahead with your choice of any seasonal fruit, and have fun with it.
How to Make 5-Minute Mixed No-Bake Berry Yogurt Pie?
- Use any pie crust of your choice. You can now find “gluten-free” ready-made crusts. I used a graham cracker pie crust.
- Place a layer of Greek yogurt (mixed with some honey) on the bottom of the pie crust.
- Then scatter with a mixture of fresh berries.
- Spread a second layer of yogurt on top.
- Scatter on top with a mixture of berries. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and chill.
Visit the full recipe: 5-Minute Mixed Berry Yogurt Pie.
The Second Dessert is the No-Bake Angel Food Cake…
This is a simple angel food cake filled with a layer of fresh whipped cream in the middle and topped with more whipped cream as the frosting.
Then freshly sliced bananas, strawberries, and blueberries are added on top.
And just before you serve this angel food cake, a sprinkle of powdered sugar gives its final touch!
Also, no baking is required.
Angel Food Cakes are sold in almost every bakery section in supermarkets. They are already baked and just waiting for someone to pick them up!
How To Make This No-Bake Angel Food Cake?
When you take your angel food cake home:
- Simply sliced the cake in half, horizontally.
- Add a layer of fresh whipped cream in the middle.
- Place the top half of the cake back on top.
- Then frost the outside with more whipped cream.
- Next, decorated with fresh fruit on top, starting with sliced strawberries, then blueberries, and sliced bananas.
- Finally, add a mix of more fresh berries around the cake to make it more festive!
Simple, easy to do, and makes a delicious and pretty presentation that says “I LOVE YOU” all over it!
Don’t forget to sprinkle powdered sugar on top!
I’ve added this simple recipe for our No-Bake Angel Food Cake below in our recipe card.
Additional Ideas and Recipes for Mother’s Day…
- Silky Chocolate Cream Pie (No-Bake, Dairy-Free)
Are you planning something special for Mother’s Day tomorrow?
Maybe try to beat the rush and make her brunch or dinner at home!
These are just simple ideas for a quick and easy dessert to put together at the last minute.
Whatever your plans may be, we want to wish you a wonderful weekend and a Happy Mother’s Day to all the beautiful mother’s out there!!
No-Bake Angel Food Cake
Simple, beautiful, and delicious! Try our No-Bake Angel Food Cake. This is a super easy dessert you can whip up in less than 10 minutes. Perfect for special occasions.
- One already baked Angel food cake
- 2 to 4 cups of whipped cream
- 1 or 2 bananas - sliced
- 3 containers of berries: raspberries, blueberries and strawberries
- powdered sugar
1. Take a large knife and slice the cake, horizontally in half.
2. Use a spatula to frost the bottom half of the cake with whipped cream.
3. Place the top half of the cake back on top. Then continue to frost the entire cake with the remaining whipped cream/
4. Decorate the top of the cake with sliced bananas, and fresh berries. Sprinkle with powdered sugar on top. Here is where you can scatter an additional mixture of fresh berries around the cake.
5. Chill or serve immediately.
yields: 8 to 10 servings
If you prefer, you can make the cake ahead and chill it for a few hours before serving.
Just before you serve. Sprinkle with powdered sugar on top.
In case you missed it…
Most Popular Recipes of the Week:
- Easy Baked Swordfish
- London Broil Grilled to Perfection!
- Easy Shrimp Dinner
- The Perfect Filet Mignon Roast
Are you following us? Do you enjoy our recipes, let us know and leave a comment below!
Have fun and snap a photo and hashtag it on Instagram and Pinterest; be sure to tag us.
Don’t forget to enter your email in our ‘Subscribe Box’ and be the first to get new recipes “FREE” every time we post a new recipe, and reminders of great older ones too!
For more delicious recipes, tips, and ideas, ..Follow us on INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, and FACEBOOK!
Wow! What a fabulous looking cake! I’ve never eaten Angel Food Cake but have always wondered what it was like. This recipe is fit for a marvellous celebration!
Thanks so much for your sweet comment!!
How beautiful and how easy! Both my mom and MIL have passed away and my daughter is having us for dinner so I'm set but will save this for when I do need an impressive but easy dessert! Happy Mothers' Day Anna and Liz 🙂
Thank you Sue! We went up to NY this weekend to spend Mother's Day with our mom, sister Liz, our kids and grandchildren. Our brothers will be spending it with their families. The weather is rainy all weekend, but we don't mind this time around. Have a great weekend! xoxo