Our No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake is a double-layer cheesecake that’s creamy smooth and delicious tasting. With a top layer of subtly sweet and tart raspberry flavor and soft pink-hue color, this raspberry cheesecake will make a pretty and festive presentation on your table.
Holidays and special occasions are worth making desserts like this cheesecake. It is so simple and easy, but leaves a big impression!
No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake…
This is by far one of our favorite cheesecakes we have made! Of course, there are so many of them we love, like our Creamy Italian Cheesecake.
But for this cheesecake, we added an additional layer of raspberry filling along with a higher and thicker graham cracker crust, taking it to a whole new level!
A fun dessert to make simply because the steps are very easy to follow.
Plus, no baking involved – not even the crust.
Best of all, you can make this cheesecake up to two days ahead of your occasion or freeze it for up to 2 weeks.
So let’s get started!
How to Make our No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake?
There are 3 easy steps to make this dessert.
*Full recipe card below!
Step 1: Make the Crust…
2. Then press firmly on the bottom and up the sides of a 7-inch or 8-inch springform cheesecake pan.
3. Use a measuring cup to help press the crumbs firmly. Then transfer the crust into your refrigerator or freezer.
Step 2: Make the Cheesecake Filling…
- In a small bowl, blend whipping cream for about 3 to 5 minutes, until the whipped cream forms stiff peaks. Set it aside. Do not clean the beaters.
2. Next, in a second medium-size bowl, blend the cream cheese with sugar, sour cream, vanilla, and lemon juice until well blended.
3. Transfer the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture.
4. Use a spatula to fold in the whipped cream, and do this a few times, until the whipped cream is incorporated into the cheese mixture.
Next, take out the crust and transfer the cheesecake filling into the springform pan.
Use the spatula to help smooth the filling into an even layer. Then transfer the pan back into the fridge.
Step 3: Make the Raspberry Filling…
- In the meantime, pour heavy cream into a small saucepan and sprinkle with 1 envelope of unflavored gelatine over the cream. Let it sit for about 1 minute.
2. Turn on low heat and stir the cream. Add the sugar and vanilla and stir until the sugar and gelatine are completely dissolved. Turn off the heat.
3. Take out your blender and toss in 2 cups of fresh raspberries.
4. Cover with the lid, and pop open its top. Slowly pour in only 1/2 of the hot cream mixture. Close the top, hold the top of the blender with your hand, turn on the “lowest” speed and blend for a few minutes. Pop open the top of the cover and pour in the remaining hot cream. Close the top, and continue to blend, gradually increasing the speed.
5. Take out the cheesecake once more and pour the raspberry filling over the cheese filling.
6. Chill uncovered, for a few hours before covering it with a sheet of aluminum foil. Then continue to chill for a few hours before serving.
When Ready To Serve…
- Run a clean knife around the edge of the springform pan to loosen the crust from the sides. Then pop open the clip and gently lift up the rim off the cheesecake.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with fresh raspberries on top.
- Serve with some homemade whipped cream on the side, if desired.
No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake turned out fabulous!
I bet it will be the dessert that will disappear as soon as you place it on the table.
Try this recipe, and let me know!
Additional recipes for cheesecakes and no-bake desserts:
- No-Bake Blackberry Cheesecake
- Creamy Italian Cheesecake
- Pear Maple Pecan Cheesecake
- Silky Chocolate Cream Pie ( No-Bake & Dairy-Free)
- Best Tiramisu (No-Bake)
- No-Bake Carrot Cake Bites
- Easy Ice Cream Cake
- No-Bake Banana Pudding Ice Box Bars
FOR THE CRUST:
- 2 cups ( 200g) graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Tbsp. ( 85grams) unsalted butter - melted
- 4 Tbsp. (50g) packed brown sugar
FOR CHEESECAKE FILLING:
- 1 cup (8-ounces) (240ml) of heavy cream or whipping cream
- 2 tsp. powdered sugar
- 2 bricks ( 8-ounces each) (452grams) of cream cheese - at room temperature
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (61.3g) of full-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup (100g) of sugar
FOR TOP LAYER Raspberry Filling:
- 2 cups (473ml) of heavy cream
- 1 envelope of clear gelatine (U used Knox)
- 4 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups (332g) of fresh raspberries
1. MAKE THE CRUST: In a small bowl, stir together the crumbs, brown sugar, and melted butter. Press the crumbs firmly on the bottom and up the sides of a 7 or 8-inch springform cheesecake pan. Use a measuring cup to help press the crumbs firmly. Then transfer the pan to the refrigerator or in the freezer to chill the crust while you prepare the filling, at least 10 to 15 minutes.
2. MAKE THE WHIPPED CREAM: In a small mixing bowl, use a hand-held electric mixer to beat (on medium speed) 1 cup of heavy cream for 2 minutes, then add 2 teaspoons of powdered sugar. Continue to beat on the "highest" speed for about 4 to 5 minutes, until the cream is thick and forms stiff peaks. Set aside. No need to clean the beaters.
3. MAKE THE CREAM CHEESE FILLING: In a large mixing bowl, add the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Beat until creamy and smooth.
NEXT: Fold in gently the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Do this with a spatula, gently folding in the cream a few times until it is well incorporated.
THEN remove the crust from the freezer (or fridge). Slowly pour the cheesecake filling into the crust, and gently spread it evenly, with the back of the spatula. Transfer the cheesecake back into the fridge to chill.
4. MAKE THE RASPBERRY FILLING: In a small saucepot, pour 2 cups of heavy cream and sprinkle one envelope of gelatine over the heavy cream. Leave it alone for about 1 minute. Then turn on the heat, and heat the heavy cream. Add 2 tablespoons of sugar and 1 tsp. of vanilla extract. Stir until the mixture is completely heated thoroughly and slightly thickens about 4 to 5 minutes. Turn off the heat.
5. FINAL STEP: Take out your blender, and toss in 2 cups of fresh raspberries. Then slowly pour ONLY HALF of the hot cream mixture into the blender. Place the top on the blender. Hold the top down firmly, then turn on the "LOWEST" speed. Blend for about 2 minutes.
Next, open the spout at the top of the blender and slowly pour the remaining hot cream. Close the top and continue to blend at the lowest speed. Then gradually increase the speed to "puree." Continue to puree for about 3 minutes. Turn off the blender.
Remove the cheesecake from the fridge, and slowly pour the raspberry mixture over the cheesecake. Transfer back into the freezer or fridge and chill for a few hours. Chill in the refrigerator overnight is best.
6. TO SERVE: Use a knife to loosen the chilled cheesecake from the rim. Open the clip and then remove the rim. Transfer cheesecake onto a serving plate. Slice with a clean knife. Serve cheesecake with additional raspberries on top and maybe some fresh whipped cream. Store cheesecake in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Yields: 12 to 14 servings
Yield:12 to 14 servings
Serving Size:1 serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 447Total Fat: 37.2gCarbohydrates: 25.6gFiber: 1.9gSugar: 14.5gProtein: 4.7g
Thanks for Pinning!
Any questions? … ask away!
If you try our No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake, let us know and leave us a comment below. Sharing your insights and experiences helps everyone who reads them, and helps us too!
Have fun and take a photo and share it on “Instagram” or on “Pinterest” and tag or hashtag us. We’d love to share it with the world. 🙂
And, don’t forget to enter your email in our ‘Subscribe Box’ and be the first to get new recipes “FREE” every time we post a new recipe, and reminders of great older ones too!
Happy Friday! 🙂
thanks for stopping by!
xo anna and liz