Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies
Incredibly rich in chocolate, these Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft, and chewy, and will melt in your mouth at every bite. These are oh-so gooey-delicious! Best of all, no one will believe these fudge-like cookies are totally flourless! Perfect for everyone.
These Amazing Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies…
Ok, these are the BEST chocolate cookies ever! (not kidding!) We enjoy making gluten-free desserts from time to time, but these cookies are incredible! They are:
- super moist…
- loaded with a powerful chocolate flavor…
- incredibly melt-in-your-mouth texture…
- made with NO butter and NO Flour!
Most of the time, the easiest treats to whip up quickly are gluten-free cookies, simply because you don’t need flour like our peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, or easy coconut orange macaroons, to name a few.
Plus, we love the “no-flour” ones. Why? Because, we tend to run out of flour in our house – and often! (Yes, it’s true…)
But regardless, anyone can whip up these flourless soft-fudgy cookies in 10 minutes and bake them. …and they are truly worth it!
How To Make Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies?
Here are a few important notes:
- First, the cookie batter is very soft, similar to a pudding texture.
- It is made in ONE bowl.
- Plus, no fancy equipment is required, only a good whisk.
- It is best to use a small-size ice cream scoop for this recipe, to pick up the soft batter and transfer it onto your baking sheets.
- They bake up quickly, about 7 to 8 minutes.
Ingredients Needed For “No Flour” Chocolate Chip Cookies… (*full recipe below!)
For this recipe, you will need the following 7 ingredients:
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- confectioners’ sugar
- espresso coffee powder
- egg whites
- vanilla extract
- dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
Great Tips for Success…
- If the eggs are not large and rather small, then add 1 extra egg white to the batter. Plus, use a spatula to grab all the remaining batter from the mixing bowl.
- Keep an eye on them while baking. All ovens vary, and you don’t want to overbake them.
- We prefer to use 2 cookie sheets and some parchment paper for easy clean-up.
- If you don’t have parchment paper, it’s best to spray your baking sheets with cooking spray.
Baking Times for these soft cookies…
- For smaller cookies: 7 to 8 minutes.
- For larger cookies: 9 to 10 minutes.
A delicious chocolate cookie… everyone will surely enjoy!
Try this recipe!
Additional recipes for “flourless” treats…
- No-Bake Carrot Cake Bites
- Easiest Flourless Chocolate Cake
- 5-Ingredient Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cookies
- Hazelnut Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Pecan Cookies
Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies
Incredibly rich in chocolate, our Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies are double chocolate cookies that melt in your mouth with every bite. Soft, moist, and chewy, no one will believe these are totally flourless fudgy chocolate cookies!
- 1 cup (118g) unsweetened cocoa, Dutch-process
- 2 + 1/4 cups (265g) confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. espresso coffee powder
- 3 large egg whites
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 + 1/4 cups (200g) dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. (180C). Place a sheet of parchment paper onto each of the baking sheets, you will need 2 cookie sheets. Set them aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the cocoa powder, confectioners' sugar, salt, and espresso coffee, until well combined.
- Make a "well" in the center and add the egg whites and vanilla extract. Slowly, whisk the egg whites and vanilla, and continue to whisk until all the cocoa and sugar powder mixture is well combined and incorporated, about 50 strokes or more with the whisk.
- Remove the whisk and add in the chocolate chips. Use a fork or spatula to stir the chips into the batter. The batter will be very soft, almost like a pudding texture.
- Use a small ice cream scoop to transfer the soft cookie dough to the prepared cookie sheets, keep them about 2-inches apart.
- BAKE for 7 to 8 minutes, until they appear shiny with cracks on the surface. Remove and allow them to cool on the baking sheets for at least 5 to 7 minutes. Use a spatula to remove them.
- Store in an airtight container, and at room temperature. They will stay fresh for days!
- Yields: about 22 chocolate chip cookies
Keep in mind, if you try to pick up the cookies before they are cool, they will break and fall apart.
It is best to allow them to cool completely while still on the baking sheet. Then remove them with a spatula.
These cookies are adaptable. If you don't have chocolate chips, you can leave them out, or you can stir in chopped nuts, raisins, or shredded coconut.
Serving Size:1 serving (1 cookie)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 75Total Fat: 2.7gCarbohydrates: 12.6gFiber: 1.9gSugar: 9.8gProtein: 1.5g
Thanks for Pinning!
If you make our Flourless Chocolate Chip Fudge Cookies, let us know and leave a comment with a star rating in our recipe card below! Snap a photo and hashtag it on Instagram @2sistersrecipes, or share it on Pinterest. We love sharing what you make!
NEVER MISS our Recipes! Subscribe to 2 Sisters Recipes and get all new recipes “FREE” every time we post a new one, as well as reminders of some great older ones!
For more delicious recipes, follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook. Recipe adapted from king arthur recipes.
Thanks for stopping by…
Happy Baking! 🙂
xo anna and liz