Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are made with NO flour and no dairy! These cookies are made with real peanut butter, dark chocolate chips, and peanuts, resulting in a super-moist texture inside and crunchy outside. The rich flavor of peanut butter is complemented by the crunchy texture of the peanuts. They are truly delicious!
These cookies taste as good as the traditional peanut butter cup but in a cookie that crumbles in your mouth with every bite!
Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies…
- These are so good!
- The dark chocolate chips give you that sensational chocolate taste without overpowering the flavor of the creamy peanut butter.
- Made with only 7 ingredients and in one bowl!
- They are extremely easy to whip up in 5 minutes.
- Quickly bake in less than 15 minutes!
- They turn out perfect every time!
- Great as a quick protein snack in the afternoon.
Besides their addictive flavor, these Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookies are high in both protein and antioxidants, making them even more nutritious for your family to enjoy.
For this recipe you will need 5 main ingredients – along with a little salt and baking soda:
- chunky peanut butter
- dark chocolate chips
- some sugar
- one egg
- and unsalted peanuts
In addition, no butter is needed in this recipe, the peanut butter gives the cookies the consistency needed to hold them together during baking.
How to Make These Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies? (*full recipe below!)
For our recipe: There are ONLY 3 Easy-To-Follow Steps!
1. First, stir the peanut butter, salt, baking soda, sugar, and egg until well combined. Then stir in the peanuts and chocolate chips.
2. Next, drop by teaspoon onto the parchment paper on the baking sheet.
3. Then Bake! QUICK NOTE: These cookies bake quickly, so you will need to keep an eye on them.
Everyone will love them! .. and believe me – you can’t eat just one.
If you are planning to make these for a cookie party?
You can easily double the recipe and freeze them! They will freeze beautifully and up to one month.
So, go ahead and indulge!
You won’t believe the satisfying results, both for your taste buds and your health.
Additional Recipes for Gluten-Free Cookies…
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Pecan Cookies
- Easy Coconut Orange Macaroons
- Easiest Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup of chunky peanut butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup of dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of unsalted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, sugar, baking soda, salt, and egg with a spoon.
- Stir in peanuts and chocolate chips. Mix until well combined.
- Drop by teaspoons onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove and allow them to cool completely. Store in air-tight containers.
- Yields: about 2 to 3 dozen cookies, (depending on their size)
TO FREEZE: Best to place them into trays, cover with foil and freeze. They freeze well up to one month!
Serving Size:1 serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 130Total Fat: 8.4gCarbohydrates: 12.4gFiber: 1.1gSugar: 10gProtein: 4g