Top 12 Favorite Recipes of 2022
Top 12 Favorite Recipes of 2022. Happy New Year from 2 Sisters Recipes! Today we’re delighted to highlight the Top 12 favorite recipes of 2022. These recipes include comfort foods, under-30-minute meals, and even a dessert. See if any of your favorites made the list!
Once again, we thank you for another year of your support and friendship. We love these recipes and hope you will try one, or try them all.
Also, these recipes are in no particular order. So take a look and let us know.
See if any of your favorite recipes made it to the “Top 12.”
If yes, let us know in the comments below, and tell us if you have a favorite, we’d love to hear about it!
Here are your Top 12 Favorite Recipes of 2022…
1. Roasted Boneless Turkey Breast ~ our herb-crusted boneless turkey breast is easy to roast and always turns out juicy, tender, and delicious. Perfect for the holidays and special occasions.
2. Tuscan Creamy Chicken Pasta (+Video) ~ a delicious dish made with a flavorful and light cream sauce loaded with strips of chicken, sundried tomatoes, spinach, and farfalle pasta and it’s ready in 20 minutes!
3. Easy Shrimp Bisque ~ Loaded with shrimp and made in only 16 minutes this bisque is pureed into a silky soup. It’s cozy, comforting, and delicious!
4. Moms’ Best Zucchini Omelet (+Video) ~ is a tasty, savory omelet loaded with caramelized onions, zucchini, eggs, and grated cheeses. Perfect for a light dinner, lunch or brunch.
5. Bake or Roast Branzino with Lemon ~ is a delicious seafood dish that’s easy to prepare and costs much less than ordering it in a restaurant. What could be better?
6. Creamy Broccoli Parmesan Soup ~ is lusciously creamy, low-carb, high in protein, and loaded with nutrients. It is comforting with every spoonful.
Two Favorite Salads made it to the Top!
7. Cantaloupe Blackberry Greens Salad ~ a simple salad with the perfect combination of sweet and savory, and it is divine! This delicious salad is an ideal side to serve at lunch or dinner.
8. Best Broccoli Salad (Keto) ~ is crunchy, sweet, and savory! Our broccoli salad is tossed with a mixture of raw vegetables, raisins, salted pepitas, and a creamy yogurt dressing. Guaranteed delicious!
9. No-Bake Banana Pudding Icebox Bars ~ when you combine cheesecake and banana pudding filling over a Nilla cookie crust, and freeze it – you get a frozen treat that makes a delightful dessert!
10. Spinach and Kale Quiche (+Video)~ is loaded with spinach, kale, and Parmesan cheese, topped with shredded mozzarella, and baked in a pie crust until golden brown. This recipe is everyone’s favorite!
11. Perfect Veal Cutlet Milanese (+Video)~ are thinly sliced veal cutlets for scallopini, coated with eggs, then with semolina bread crumbs, and lightly fried to a crispy crust. A delicious dinner served with a side of our Italian Tomato Salad!
12. Turkey Meatballs with Lemon Sauce ~ are stuffed with herbs, garlic, Parmesan, and Romano cheeses and baked with a lemon wine sauce. YUM! Serve with your favorite sides for a delicious meal.
Do you have a favorite? Tell us in the comments below!
We’d love to know. In the meantime, enjoy your day!
And in case you missed it...
- Top 10 Favorite Recipes of 2021
- Top 10 Favorite Recipes of 2020
- 10 Best Muffin Recipes
- Top 12 Most Popular Recipes of 2019
That’s it friends! Do you have a favorite? Let us know!
If you try any of these Top 12 Favorite Recipes of 2022, please tell us and leave a comment below. Sharing your experience and insights will not only help those who read them, but will help us too!
Have fun and snap a photo and hashtag it on Instagram, and tag us @2sistersrecipes, and on Pinterest. We’d love to see what you make!
Plus, NEVER MISS our Recipes! Subscribe to 2 Sisters Recipes and get all new recipes “FREE,” and reminders of some great older ones too!
Thanks for stopping by…
Happy and Healthy Cooking and Baking! 🙂
xo anna and liz
I love the veal cutlet and the turkey meatballs! What a delicious year you’ve had!
Aw, Grazie mille! So nice to hear from you 🙂 And a Happy Healthy New Year to you too!! Con affetto, anna and liz