Top 10 Favorite Recipes of 2021
Top 10 Favorite Recipes of 2021. To everyone: we wish you a Happy and Healthy New Year from 2 Sisters Recipes! Today we’re delighted to highlight the Top 10 favorite recipes of 2021. These are fantastic recipes, comforting foods, and ones we hope you will enjoy for years to come.
Surprisingly enough, three of the top 10 recipes happen to be seafood. Keeping in mind, these top 10 favorite recipes of 2021 are in no particular order.
So take a look and get inspired to cook and bake in the new year!
See if any of your favorite recipes made it to the top 10 this past year. And let us know if you have a favorite, we’d love to hear about it!
1. Best Lobster Sauce: is loaded with jumbo chunks of lobster cooked in a light sauce made with wine and butter. Tender, juicy pieces of lobster tails sauteed in one skillet, and tossed with your favorite pasta, make this an AMAZING dish!
2. Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread: features a delicious cinnamon-sugar swirl inside and on top, along with a sweet vanilla glaze. With a soft cake-like texture, this quick bread is a winning recipe and will be enjoyed by everyone!
3. Parmesan Crusted Turkey Cutlets: are easily dipped into an egg wash, then into a Parmesan cheese mixture, and lightly fried until golden brown. These turkey cutlets make a quick and easy weeknight dinner. They’re so good, bursting with flavor- your family will go NUTS over these cutlets.
4. Flounder Fillets in Lemon Sauce: boneless flounder fillets are delicate white fish simmered in ONE skillet with a tangy, juicy and delicious lemon sauce. The flavors in this recipe are sublime with every bite!
5. Sauteed Spinach with Tomatoes: a simple way to make a delicious side dish with only 4 ingredients! This dish is delightfully tasty and healthy for the whole family to enjoy. Best of all, it is ready in minutes. A win-win!
6. Best Zucchini Chocolate Brownies (+Video): when it comes to desserts, there are a few new ones that made it to the top this past year, and this is one of them. These brownies happen to be the BEST – you’ll ever make. Best of all… healthy ingredients = better for you and your family! But, you don’t have to take our word for it – you’ll just have to try them.
7. Arugula Beet Goat Cheese Salad: is loaded with fresh arugula, tender beets, and creamy goat cheese, topped with a sweet-cider dressing. A delicious-tasting salad that’s addicting! Sweet, savory, and creamy, in every bite, and it’s divine!
8. Chicken Tenders Smothered in Lemon and Parsley: boneless chicken tenders simmered with a lemon sauce make an exquisite dish that’s easily prepared in ONE skillet! The sauce is AMAZINGLY delicious. Serve it with a side of rice, couscous, mashed potatoes, polenta, or spaghetti to soak up that juicy lemon sauce. It’s sublime!
9. Traditional Hungarian Goulash: this is a delicious beef stew that’s cooked in paprika gravy with lots of onions. (it’s the best!) Chunks of beef are cooked in a gravy that is savory and delicious. This goulash can be made with 3 methods: on a stovetop, in a slow-cooker, and in the Instant Pot, and all 3 methods are included! Serve with a side of noodles and dinner is done!
10. Easy Baked Shrimp Scampi Dinner: this shrimp scampi dinner is ready in less than 30 minutes! The secret is the buttery-garlic wine sauce that makes this dish so exquisite. Serve it alone or with pasta, rice, and quinoa for an easy weeknight dinner.
And in case you missed it…
- Top 10 Favorite Recipes of 2020
- Top 12 Most Popular Recipes in 2019
- Most Popular Bread Recipes
- 10 Most Popular Recipes in 2018
I have tried so many of your recipes and loved each one. I’m going to work my way through your top 10! They’re simple in ingredients and direction. Always delicious. I look forward to everyone you share with us.
Thank you- Michelle
Thank you so much Michelle… We look forward to hearing from you soon! Have a great weekend! 🙂
So many delightful recipes! I’ve made your shrimp scampi and it is wonderful!! I’d love to try the chicken tenders in lemon sauce next! Happy New Year, A & L!! ♥
Thank you so much, Susan! Happy and Healthy New Year to you too!
So lovely to see the favourite recipes! Out of all of those, I really lovely the lemon and parsely chicken and the flounder recipe!
I would like to wish you both a healthy and happy New Year! Sandra
Thank you, Sandra! …and a very Happy and Healthy New Year to you and your family as well. Thanks so much for your friendship each and every year.
xo Anna and Liz