Top 10 Favorite Recipes of 2020! Happy New Year from 2 Sisters Recipes! Today we highlight the Top 10 favorite recipes of 2020. These are delicious, easy-to-make recipes that are comfort foods and ones we hope you will enjoy for years to come.
Once again, we thank you for another year of your enthusiastic support, friendship, and appetite for our recipes. We love each and every one of these recipes below and hope you will too!
1. Chicken with Dijon Wine Cream Sauce ~ is a delicious chicken dish cooked in one skillet. Chicken breasts are easily cooked and served with a light mustard cream sauce made with 4 ingredients. Mouthwatering and ready in less than 30 minutes!
2. Zucchini Pepperoni Pizza Boats ~ Super easy to make, and it’s the perfect gluten-free option for those who love a healthy meal without all the carbs.
3. Baked Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole ~ is a wonderful side dish to get your family to fall in love with cauliflower! Positively delicious and so easy, you’ll make it over and over again.
4. Best Rice Ball Casserole Stuffed with Meat and Peas ~ This happens to be the best recipe and it keeps coming back as our top 10 favorites! So crazy good, everyone will ask you to make it again.
5. Decadent Chocolate Chip Banana Bread ~ is the easiest bread recipe that you can whip up with simple ingredients. It’s rich, super moist, and oh-so-yummy! The BEST banana bread ever!!
6. Easy Baked Swordfish ~ turns out moist, flaky and so flavorful every time! A super easy recipe that’s lemony-delicious and one that will never disappoint.
7. Vegetable Bolognese with Pappardelle ~ is a delicious sauce that’s loaded with vegetables and no-meat! Served over a wide pasta makes this dish look and taste like a million bucks!
8. Best No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake ~ in case you missed this one… this cheesecake showcases its mousse-like textures in two layers, including its subtle flavor of pumpkin on top. Best part? No-Baking what-so-ever! This is the BEST pumpkin cheesecake ever!
9. How To Make Lasagna with No-Boil Noodles (4-Easy Steps) ~ A delicious favorite that comes together quickly, with an unexpected way to construct lasagna using only 6 ingredients, and our easy to follow step-by-step tutorial.
10. Tuscan Swiss Chard and Beans Soup ~ the perfect soup to make for an easy weeknight meal. A simple blend of healthy greens, white beans, along with 5 additional ingredients, and it’s ready in less than 30 minutes.