10 Most Popular Recipes in 2017 are here! Take a look and see if your favorite recipe made the Top 10 Most Popular Recipes!
Hello Friends! As we wind 2017 to a close, it’s time for our annual round up of our most popular recipes that were posted during this year. I always enjoy seeing which ones our readers loved the most, and always look forward to putting the list together. So here are our 10 Most Popular Recipes in 2017.
Best Butter Beans Recipe Flavorful butter beans are so insanely delicious, they melt-in-your-mouth with every bite! You have to try them…
2. Baked Vegetable Bird’s Nests Copycat of Trader Joe’s – these are little bird’s nests shaped with julienne vegetables and baked to create delicious and festive appetizers to serve for any holiday!
3. Pumpkin Waffles Hands down! These are the Best tasting Pumpkin Waffles you’ll ever have! Light, fluffy and delicious! No need to wait for Sundays to make these pumpkin waffles!
4. Triple Chocolate Zucchini Bread Chocolaty, super moist and melts in your mouth – this bread is pure chocolate heaven! Not too worry, the zucchini is completely hidden in this one.
5. Braciole – Sicilian Style Perfect dinner for those stay-at-home, lazy weekends and one your whole family will love! Thinly sliced top round sirloin steak, stuffed with a few delicious ingredients, rolled up and finished in a slow cooked tomato sauce until the meat is perfectly tender. So good! It’s the best dinner EVER and our favorite!
6. Best Eggplant “Manicotti” Casserole Super easy way to serve your favorite manicotti without noodles! Amazingly light, delicious and healthier too!
7. Dark Chocolate & Strawberry Ice Cream Roll Recipe Popular ice cream cake roll with our simple step-by-step photos and directions!
8. Chicken Thighs with Lemon, Garlic and Thyme Chicken thighs are easily prepared in one baking dish and always turn out super moist, juicy and lemony-delicious!
9. Spinach and Parmesan Quiche A savory quiche loaded with spinach and Parmesan like this one will make a wonderful addition to your breakfast or brunch table. So Yummy!
10. Baked Halibut and Sea Bass Oreganata White flaky fish coated with a flavorful bread crumb mixture is baked in less than 15 minutes and topped with a buttery-garlic-lemon sauce. Delicious tasting fish with a melt-in-your-mouth quality! YUM!