Looking for a new side dish? Here are 20 Thanksgiving Sides for you to try! If you’re planning to host this year’s Thanksgiving Dinner or just looking for an impressive side dish to bring as a guest, here are our 20 Best Thanksgiving Sides for you to choose from. And they will surely make a statement on your buffet table!
Sometimes, we all get stuck in a rut making the same side dishes over and over again. I know we do.
And, maybe this time you want to bring some new side dishes and flavors into the holiday. That’s why we put a list of some of our most popular side dishes for you.
Plus, with these recipes, you can …Make-Ahead and Reheat too!
So take a look… and see if any of these recipes will inspire you!
(Note: links to our recipes are in Red)
1. Healthy Italian Butternut Sweet Potato Casserole ~ is loaded with amazing smoky flavors and a melt-in-your-mouth texture! Omit the pancetta and this casserole is VEGAN, plus Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Paleo, and Whole 30, a healthier sweet potato casserole for everyone to enjoy!
2. Baked Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole ~ is an easy, cheesy casserole that’s creamy-delicious!
3. Healthy Apple Bok Choy Salad~ offers a tangy and flavorful salad with a simple combination that’s perfect for the apple lover in you!
4. Maple Glazed Carrots ~ is made with olive oil, maple syrup, garlic, and cinnamon, and baked for 15 minutes! They’re crunchy-delicious!!
5. Best Creamy Mashed Potatoes ~ are light, airy, and fluffy as ever! No need to embellish with additional fat and calories and they’re perfect every time.
6. Macaroni and Cheese with Pancetta & Caramelized Onions ~ for those who love mac & cheese as a side on the table… this one is a definite winner!
7. Cheesy Mini Biscuits (Jim n Nick’s Copycat) ~ Easy, NO Knead to make these little mini biscuits. Loaded with cheddar cheese and baked in 10 minutes! And everyone will enjoy them.
8. Broccoli and Bleu Cheese Casserole ~ is creamy and mouthwatering cheesy! No one will ever notice the bleu cheese in this one. Trust me on that… it’s wonderful!!
9. Thanksgiving Stuffing Sicilian Style! ~ is loaded with breakfast sausage, stove-top stuffing mix, plus a few more amazing ingredients! So delicious and the aroma is unbelievable! This stuffing is the most popular dish on our table, and everyone requests it every year.
10. Creamy Potato and Zucchini Au Gratin – Italian Style! ~ is scrumptious, amazingly creamy, and totally delicious – need I say more?
11. Easy Stuffed Mushrooms ~ are wonderful… and with our easy step-by-step directions, you too can make these delicious stuffed mushrooms for your family to enjoy!
12. Mom’s Best Mashed Potato Pie ~ Light, fluffy with a crispy crust on top, our mom’s potato pie is baked with pieces of ham, cheese, and even mozzarella mixed with mashed potatoes. As a delicious casserole, your family will go back for more!
13. Sweet Mashed Potatoes with Mascarpone Cheese ~ Looking for different mashed potatoes? We skipped the marshmallows and pecans and made this recipe much healthier. And even after you reheat them, they keep their velvety texture and savory flavor!
14. Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon ~ are thrown together in one baking pan and roasted until they turn crispy, crunchy, and savory! Simple, easy, and BIG on flavor!
15. Easy Roasted Artichoke Hearts with Lemon-Garlic Aioli ~ Frozen artichoke hearts are defrosted then roasted with extra-virgin olive oil and salt. Served with lemon-garlic aioli, makes the perfect snack or appetizer while dinner is getting ready!
16. Baked Peas and Artichoke Hearts ~ is a delicious casserole made with frozen peas and frozen artichoke hearts tossed together and baked until the vegetables are perfectly tender. Super easy and totally DELICIOUS!
17. Sauteed Green Beans with Onions ~ Tasty and full of flavor, these green beans always turn out fabulous!! Vegans will love this one too!
18. Mashed Cauliflower is a creamy side dish and it’s a healthy alternative to mashed potatoes. This recipe is low in fat, high in fiber, dairy-free, and vegan!
19. Crunchy Broccoli Raisins Walnut Salad! ~ it’s loaded with fresh vegetables and you can make this salad one day ahead! This salad has a refreshing and clean taste, everyone will rave about it!
20. Baked Vegetable Bird’s Nests ~ are loaded with julienned veggies, and combined to form these cute little vegetable bird’s nests, then baked until golden and crispy. Perfect side or appetizer!
That’s it friends! Do You Have a Favorite Side Dish? We’d love to hear about it and share it with our readers.
If you try any of our 20 Thanksgiving Sides, please tell us and leave a comment with a star rating below. Have fun and snap a photo and share it on Instagram and on Pinterest; be sure to hashtag or tag us 2sistersrecipes.
Also, NEVER MISS our Recipes! Subscribe to 2 Sisters Recipes Weekly Newsletter and get all new posts, and reminders of some great older ones too!
Happy and Healthy Cooking! 😉
Thanks for stopping by!
xo Anna and Liz
Thanks for Pinning!