10 Favorite Thanksgiving Sides. If you’re planning to host this years Thanksgiving Dinner or just looking for an impressive side dish to bring as a guest, here are 10 Favorite Thanksgiving Sides for you to choose from. PLUS seven more! These are tried and true, budget friendly and tasty recipes! And will make a statement on your buffet table!
It’s easy to get stuck in a rut making the same side dishes again and again. Wouldn’t it be refreshing to mix things up by bringing some new side dishes and flavors into the holiday! That’s why we put a list of some of our most popular side dishes for you to try. ENJOY!!
1. Mom’s Best Mashed Potato Pie: Mom’s potato pie is very light, fluffy and creamy delicious! After one bite, your guests will ask you for this recipe.
2. Broccoli and Bleu Cheese Casserole: This casserole is creamy and mouthwatering cheesy! No one will ever notice the bleu cheese in this one. Trust me on that.
3. Baked Kale, Broccoli, Cauliflower and Cheese: This is super easy to make and bake. And, enough cheese over these vegetables to make everyone happy, including the picky eaters!
4. Honey Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Cinnamon: Sweet potatoes just got a whole lot better with this simple recipe. Melt-in-your-mouth and roasted with 3 ingredients, makes these sweet potatoes out-of-this-world! Make ahead and reheat!
5. Sauteed Green Beans with Onions: Tasty and full of flavor, these green beans always turn out fabulous!! Vegans will love this one too!
6. Roasted Brussels Spouts with Bacon are thrown together in one baking pan and roasted until they turn crispy, crunchy and savory! Simple, easy, and BIG on flavor!
7. Try our Crunchy Broccoli Raisins Walnut Salad! It’s loaded with fresh vegetables and you can make this salad one day ahead! This salad has a refreshing and clean taste, everyone will rave about it!
8. Baked Peas and Artichoke Hearts is a simple casserole made with frozen peas and frozen artichoke hearts, toss with a few more ingredients and baked until the vegetables are perfectly tender. Super easy and a delicious way to add more veggies to your table!
9. Sweet Mashed Potatoes with Mascarpone Cheese: Looking for a different mashed potatoes? This one is it! We skipped the marshmallows and made this recipe much healthier. And even after you reheat them, they keep their velvety texture and savory flavor!
10. Healthy Italian Butternut Sweet Potato Casserole: Omit the pancetta and this casserole is VEGAN! It’s also Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Paleo and Whole 30. A healthier casserole for everyone to enjoy!
Also, if you need a “few tips” on How to Roast a Turkey – the easy way, grab that link!
When it comes to Thanksgiving, we know it’s all about the side dishes. And you can’t go wrong with any of these tasty and delicious recipes!
Here are a few more popular side dishes you might also enjoy!