Our Favorite Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes are the best part of the holiday! So why not give your family and friends something new for a change? These are tried and true recipes, including a few easy ones, gluten-free, and even no-bake desserts. So take a look, and maybe some of these holiday dessert ideas may inspire you!
Favorite Dessert Recipes for Thanksgiving…
Whether you’re a guest or you are hosting Thanksgiving this year, here are a few of our favorite dessert recipes for you to try!
From scrumptious bars to cheesecakes and everything in between, we hope you’ll try one or maybe a few!
Make ahead and freeze! Then thaw to serve on Thanksgiving.
…and let us know which one you made – we’d love to hear from you!
- Holiday Cranberry Cheesecake (NO-BAKE!) … is a recipe that showcases two delightful flavors, a layer of our traditional favorite cheesecake topped with a layer of cranberry flavor.
A showstopper dessert you can make ahead and chill!
2. Panna Cotta Pie with Lingonberries and Chocolate Ganache … is made with a creamy layer of panna cotta over a layer of lingonberries jam inside, and topped with a chocolate ganache.
A combination of classic panna cotta and cheesecake whipped together and chilled in a walnut graham cracker crust, makes this a luscious and delicious dessert to serve for the holidays.
- 3. NO-Bake Dairy-Free Chocolate Cream Pie … is a thick, rich chocolate pie made with Tofu. It can be vegan if you choose to use vegan chocolate chips with this recipe.
Best part? It takes about 5 minutes to make this chocolate cream pie, then chills for a few hours before serving.
- 4. Eggnog Cheesecake with Candied Pecans … is a delicious cheesecake made with warm spices to make it taste like there’s eggnog in it, but it doesn’t contain any eggnog whatsoever!
Served with an easy-to-make cranberry compote on the side and some whipped cream makes this an exceptional dessert to serve for the holiday.
- 5. Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream Pie! …Who doesn’t LOVE ice cream?
Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream Pie is a frozen pie made with homemade pumpkin ice cream topped with a drizzle of caramel sauce and served over a ginger snap, brown sugar pie crust.
- 6. Pineapple Banana Spice Cake … is loaded with crushed pineapple, mashed bananas, and warm spices and topped with a simple vanilla frosting. Super moist, delicious tasting and so flavorful!
- 7. Gluten-Free French Chocolate Cake…has a moist, soft center, and is topped with a layer of luscious chocolate ganache. This is 5-star chocolate cake is a cross between a chocolate torte and a chocolate molten cake. Totally gluten-free!
- 8. Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Bars… the buttery crust also doubles as the topping. 🙂 Perfect!
Plus, the cream cheese layer is whipped with a few ingredients and poured over the buttery crust. Then it’s topped with the thin layer mixture of pumpkin spice puree. Very easy! Plus, make ahead, bake, and freeze!
- 9. Cheesecake Cranberry Bars … are easy and delicious bars to make! The tart flavor of cranberries paired with the sweet cream cheese, white chocolate chips, and oats makes these bars very crumbly berry delicious!
A simple recipe with a step-by-step tutorial. Make these 2-days ahead then cut and serve!
- 10. Easy No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake …is incredibly light and delicious with a silky-smooth texture. All you need is your blender to whip up the ingredients together, and this cheesecake is ready in 20 minutes.
Make this ahead and chill! You won’t be disappointed!
- 11. Chocolate Cake with Cranberry Buttercream… is a moist chocolate layer cake topped with a luscious cranberry buttercream making this cake a show-stopper! It’s colorful, festive and most of all – delicious flavors combined!
- 12. Best N0-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake… has a decadent creamy mousse-like texture in two layers, and a subtle flavor of pumpkin on top to can create the most mouthwatering pumpkin cheesecake.