When you combine cheesecake with cranberries and white chocolate chips and make them into delicious Cheesecake Cranberry Bars, you just made a fabulous dessert! The tart flavor of cranberries paired with the sweet cream cheese, white chocolate chips, and oats, makes these bars very crumbly-berry delicious!
Bring these cheesecake cranberry bars to any get-together and they will disappear in a flash! So good, we guarantee these bars will be loved by kids and adults alike; and absolutely sure of that!
Easy to make, bake, and freeze!
I wanted to make a cheesecake bar with my favorite holiday cranberries for some added tartness. The white chocolate chips add a nice crunch in every bite. These bars really turned out so good, and better than I had expected.
So go ahead and make them!
You can make these bars one day ahead and freeze them until ready to serve. Cheesecake Cranberry Bars are festive enough for any holiday season. Try them!
Here’s a GREAT Tip: We recommend when baking is done, allow it to cool completely and refrigerate overnight before cutting into bars. These bars are easier to cut after they have been chilled.
* Follow along with our step-by-step directions, or jump down to the bottom of this post for our full recipe card!
Ingredients for Cheesecake Cranberry Bars:
2 cups all-purpose flour
1+ 3/4 cup Quaker oats, uncooked
1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
3/4 cup butter, softened
2 cups white chocolate chips
8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
14 ounce can sweeten condensed milk
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 tsp. vanilla extract
14 ounce can whole-berry cranberry sauce
2 Tbsp. corn starch
1. In a large bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, and oats. Cut butter into pieces and mix into flour mixture until coarse crumbs form.
2. Stir in white chocolate chips and reserve 2 and 1/2 cups of crumb mixture for topping. Press remaining mixture into a greased 12″ x 9″ x 2+1/2″ baking dish. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Beat until creamy. Pour cream cheese mixture over the crust. Spread evenly.
4. Combine cranberry sauce with corn starch, spoon over cream cheese mixture. The cranberry sauce will be a very thin layer, so spread it evenly, the best you can.
5. Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture over top.
6. Preheat oven at 350 degrees. Bake for 20- 25 minutes, or until golden. Allow cooling completely before cutting into bars. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving, or overnight. Best served chilled.
Yields: 2 dozen
MORE DELICIOUS DESSERTS!