Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Bars
These light and creamy Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Bars are a perfect variation of the traditional fall dessert which will leave you craving for more! Loaded with delicious ingredients like quick oats, white chocolate chips, cream cheese, and pumpkin puree, makes these bars totally irresistible!
Scrumptious and delightful, these pumpkin cheesecake bars will surely disappear as soon as you place them on the table.
Best part? It’s a very easy recipe to make and bake! And a wonderful treat to make for Thanksgiving!
This recipe for Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Bars is adapted from our popular Cheesecake Cranberry Bars.
As always, the buttery crust also doubles as the topping. 🙂 Perfect!
Plus, the cream cheese layer is whipped with a few ingredients and poured over the buttery crust. Then it’s topped with the thin layer mixture of pumpkin spice puree.
Finally, it’s all baked together in a 9 x 12 baking dish for only 25 to 30 minutes.
NOTES and TIPS!
We recommend when baking is done, allow it to cool completely and refrigerate it for a few hours or overnight before cutting into bars.
These bars are easier to cut after they have been chilled for a few hours. You can serve them frozen too. They are so good, chilled, or frozen.
To Freeze Bars, line an airtight container with wax or parchment paper. Place the bars in a single layer, and separate layers with a sheet of wax or parchment paper. Bars can be frozen for up to one month.
To Thaw Bars, simply arrange bars on a serving plate, and serve. They will thaw quickly, in less than 10 minutes.
More Delicious Recipes for Bars…
- Lemon Blueberry Crumble Bars
- Blackberry Lemon Crumble Bars
- Crumbly Cheesecake Pumpkin Bars
- Raspberry Lemon Crumble Bars
- Cheesecake Cranberry Bars
- Strawberry Pineapple Crumble Bars
Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Bars make the perfect little treats!
These bars are so good, everyone will enjoy them!
Best kept chilled! I prefer to freeze them before cutting them into bars, it makes it so much easier. And, they freeze well too!
A delicious dessert for the holiday that’s guaranteed will be loved by all! And, it won’t disappoint!
Finally, we want to wish everyone a Safe, Healthy, and Happy Thanksgiving!
Yield: 22 to 24 bars
Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Bars
Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Bars are a perfect variation of the traditional fall dessert which will leave you craving for more! Loaded with delicious ingredients like quick oats, white chocolate chips, cream cheese, and pumpkin puree, makes these bars irresistible!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1+ 1/2 cup Quaker oats, uncooked (quick oats not instant)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 + 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 8-ounce package cream cheese - softened
- 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 (15-ounce) canned pure pumpkin
- 5 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 4 Tbsp. sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. corn starch
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F ( 190C).
- In a large bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, and oats.
- Cut butter into pieces and mix into the flour mixture until coarse crumbs form. You can use a pastry cutter or your hands to make the crumble.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and reserve 2 and 1/2 cups of crumble mixture for topping. Then press the remaining mixture into a greased 12" x 9" x 2+1/2" baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, condensed milk, and vanilla extract. Beat until creamy. Pour cream cheese mixture over the crust. Spread evenly.
- In the same bowl (no need to clean bowl or beaters ) lightly beat pumpkin with sour cream, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, sugar, and corn starch until well combined.
- Spoon pumpkin spice mixture over the cream cheese mixture. The pumpkin mixture will be a thin layer on top, so spread it evenly the best you can,.
- Sprinkle the reserved crumble mixture on top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden. Set aside and allow cooling completely.
- Chill for 4 hours,or overnight is best. Then cut into bars.
- Store any remaining cheesecake bars in the fridge for up to 3 days, or freeze up to 2 weeks.
- Yields: about 22 to 24
Serving Size:1 bar
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 291Total Fat: 15.3gCarbohydrates: 34.7gFiber: ,8gSugar: 24.8gProtein: 4.8g
… Thanks for PINNING!
|Serving size: 1 serving|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 15.3g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 9.5g||48%|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.7g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|
|Total Sugars 24.8g|
|Vitamin D 4mcg||20%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet.|
I love pumpkin! I practically ate the entire leftover pumpkin pie from Thanksgiving myself 🙂 What a great way to indulge my fancy 🙂
And these are so easy too! 🙂 As soon as they hit the table, they were gone in a flash. A great little treat for the holidays. Enjoy!