10 Most Popular Recipes in 2018
10 Most Popular Recipes in 2018. Let’s do a recap for 2018! Shall we?
It’s so much fun looking back and seeing what were some of the most popular recipes we posted. See if any of your favorites made the top 10 list! Nevertheless, we want to thank you for allowing us to share our adventures in the kitchen this past year with you!
Here are the 10 Most Popular Recipes in 2018…
1. Baby Arugula Watermelon Granola Salad is fresh tasting, crunchy, sweet and salty all at the same time! What more could you ask for in a delicious and addicting salad!!
2. Cinnamon Apple Coffee Cake is moist, delicious and loaded with granny smith apples and cinnamon. Super easy to make and bake in a pie dish! Helps make breakfast a snap!
3. Chicken Pot Pie without Pie Crust Home-style chicken pot pie is easily made on stove top and ready in minutes! Best of all, no one will notice the pie crust is missing! 🙂
4. Butternut Squash Risotto with Cheese and Sage is a classic Italian dish that is so flavorful and so hearty – everyone will love you for this one!
5. Lemon Blueberry Crumble Bars are buttery soft, moist and blueberry delicious! The underlying lemon flavor make these bars even more YUMMY!!
6. Sicilian Sausage and Peppers Made with 5 main ingredients, Sicilian Sausage and Peppers are easy to prepare as a main course and can become one of the easiest dinners for you to serve every time!
7. Chickpea Salad is a healthy salad made with chopped cucumbers, red bell peppers, baby spinach, and topped off with a fresh basil balsamic vinaigrette. This one is super easy, delicious tasting and refreshing every time!
8. Healthy Italian Butternut Sweet Potato Casserole is an easy and flavorful casserole that melts-in-your-mouth with every bite! A healthy version with 2 secret ingredients, this casserole will surely ‘wow’ your guests every time!
9. Best Pumpkin Cookies with Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting Buttery soft with melt-in-your-mouth quality, will have everyone grabbing for more. These pumpkin cookies are simply the best! Need I say more?
10. Tuscan Tortellini Soup a scrumptious soup filled with healthy greens, veggies and cheese tortellini. Best of all, it’s ready in 30 minutes!
I have a friend who has used your recipes several times when she has had us over for dinner. So you not only have me as a fan but my friend and her husband as well. 😀
Aw, that is so nice to hear!! Thank you Karen for letting us know. It’s comments like yours that inspire us to keep going! Thanks so much again we really appreciate it!
I can’t even decide which of these ten that I like the best! Every one of them looks like a winner to me, and I think I may go down the list and recreate them all. Thanks for this wonderful collection, Ladies, and I can’t wait to see what goodies you have come from your kitchens in the new year ahead!
Thank you Dan for your sweet comment! We hope we will have some good ones for the new year as well. Thanks again for your confidence! xo
I’m always inspired to try new recipes when I come here! It’s a joy to offer new dishes when I invite people over and I always try them out on myself first! Now I’m going to look at those dishes you mention above!
Oh Sandra, thank you so much for your warm comment! We love to entertain as much as you do and we’re always excited to try new recipes with our guests as well. Your comments along with our followers truly inspire us to keep this blog going! And words cannot express our gratitude for your friendship! 🙂