Delicious mini 5-Ingredient Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cookies. Try these amazingly little bite-size peanut butter cookies with a subtle flavor of grape jelly sandwiched between them. These cookies have a melt-in-your-mouth texture and are totally irresistible! My 5-Ingredient Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cookies are so darn cute, have a delicious flavor combination, and they make the perfect little snack when you need one!
Cookies make the best treats! Don’t you think?!
They are so easy to serve family and friends, especially for casual gatherings, any special occasions, and holidays.
You don’t need a fork or spoon, only a napkin will do. And, they are the perfect size when you just need something sweet.
I saw these sandwich cookies in a magazine and thought to myself, I can make these cookies for my family but in a different version and with different flavors.
So instead I decided to use my 4-ingredient peanut butter cookie recipe which I have been making for years.
Only this time, I made them into bite-size cookies. Rolling the cookie dough into smaller balls, then pressing down slightly on top of each one with a small fork.
It helped to create a smaller appearance, similar to the size of a quarter, and it even doubled the number of cookies in one batch.
So, turning them into sandwich cookies was a no-brainer! 😉
And, I couldn’t be more pleased with the outcome.
I mean, come on, these were so easy! And so darn cute too.
Just the idea of making peanut butter and jelly sandwich cookies with only 5 ingredients! …how cool is that?
With only 8 minutes to bake, you’ll have these desirable little treats on the table in no time!
Everyone will enjoy them. … and I mean, everyone!
Cute, little, adorable cookies, with flavors that bring back our childhood memories of our favorite peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
OK, I think I said enough… now you should make them!
Make these little cookies for your family, friends, or for yourself.
This recipe is definitely a keeper!
Finally, try these recipes for Bite-Size Cookies:
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 8 minutes
Total Time 18 minutes
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar ( light or dark)
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/3 cup Concord grape jelly
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180C).
- In a mixing bowl, stir together peanut butter, brown sugar, egg, and baking soda. Stir with a fork or with a whisk vigorously, until fully incorporated.
- Roll dough into small balls, the size of a nickel, about 3/4-inch. And transfer to an ungreased baking pan, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Take a small fork and gently press down on top of each ball.
- Bake until cookies are puffed and starting to brown around the edges, about 8 minutes. Let them cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheets, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Spread about 1/2 teaspoon of grape jelly on the bottom of one cookie and sandwich with the second cookie.
- Yields: about 22 to 24 sandwich cookies
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 90Sodium: 70mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gProtein: 2g
Thanks for Pinning!
Hello Friends! Are you baking with us? If you try our recipe for these adorable 5-ingredient peanut butter and jelly sandwich cookies, please let us know and leave a comment below with a star rating.
We’d love to hear from you! Also, follow us on Instagram and on Pinterest. Have fun and snap of a photo and share it on Pinterest!
Don’t forget to enter your email address in our ‘Subscribe Box’ and get our recipes FREE every time we post a new one and reminders of some great older ones too!
Happy Baking! 🙂
Thanks for stopping by!
Anna and Liz