NO Bake, Dairy-Free Chocolate Cream Pie. Imagine a delicious chocolate cream pie that requires NO baking and is DAIRY-FREE? And one that has protein in it, but is surprisingly low in fat and low in calories! This is a silky chocolate cream pie with a creamy pudding-like texture you can indulge into without any guilt! The secret ingredient in this pie is the silken tofu!
No Bake, dairy-free chocolate cream pie is made with only 5 ingredients, semi-sweet chocolate, honey, coffee liqueur, vanilla extract and silken Tofu! The silken Tofu is what gives the pie its creamy and smooth texture to it; and the flavor of chocolate is so powerful, well that goes without saying ..
IT WAS FABULOUS! Plus, it took only 5 minutes to make!
Tofu is used to replace the eggs and butter, making this pie dairy-free, while adding protein instead of the FAT! Also, the coffee liqueur is used to enhance the chocolate flavor in this recipe, making it so decadent chocolatey. So don’t leave it out.
Best of all, it’s only 230 calories per serving! It was SO delicious, I was impressed!
Everyone can really enjoy this dessert!
The only thing missing from this photo? … was the whipped cream!
Are you baking or cooking with us? Let us know and leave a comment! Snap a photo and hashtag it on Instagram @2sistersrecipes, or share it on Pinterest. We’d love to see what you make!
Thanks for Pinning!
Don’t forget to enter your email address in our ‘Subscribe Box’ and get our recipes FREE every time we post! Also, you can follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by! 🙂
Anna and Liz
- 12 ounces semi sweet chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup coffee liqueur (I used Kahlua)
- 14 ounce Tofu Soft Silken
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 ready ( 9-inch) chocolate pie crust (or a gluten-free crust)
- Optional: white chocolate shavings, as garnish
- whipped cream, for serving
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate chips until completely melted.
- Stir in coffee liqueur into the melted chocolate. Set aside.
- Open the Silken Tofu package and drain the liquid.
- Use a food processor or blender. Add Silken Tofu, honey and vanilla. Blend for about 2 minutes, until smooth and well blended.
- Carefully open the spout of the blender or food processor and pour in the hot chocolate mixture while it's still very warm or even hot.
- On the highest speed, puree for a few minutes, until mixture is well combined.
- Pour chocolate mixture into a 9-inch pie crust. Garnish with some white chocolate shavings on top. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, or overnight is best.
- Yields: 8 to 10 slices