Egg-less Dairy-Free Chocolate Cake is super moist and melts-your-mouth with every bite! This is a chocolate cake you won’t need to frost either. Best of all, no one will believe it’s totally dairy-free! Its rich luxurious dark chocolate flavor is so amazing and addicting, everyone will want a second slice!
AMAZING CHOCOLATE CAKE EVER!!
This happens to be one of the most amazing chocolate cake you will ever experience. Trust me. Not only with the intense flavor of chocolate, but also, with it’s super moist texture that litterally melts-in-your-mouth with every bite!
BUT, this is an AMA-ZING chocolate cake with a twist!
It is an Egg-less Dairy-Free Chocolate Cake that is so rich, so decadent, loaded with chocolate flavor and unbelievably moist.
It doesn’t need any frosting at all whats-so-EVER! …yay!!
Since we recently made our No Bake Dairy-Free Chocolate Cream Pie, I thought how can I make a cake that is moist without the eggs and butter?
Well, for this recipe, I knew how to use Tofu in place of the eggs, and the vegetable oil in place of butter.
It was figuring out how much of each to give me the texture I needed.
After a few batches (and a few flops) I found the right amount of ingredients. And I am happy to tell you – I think it is close to perfection! ( Well only to my standards – anyway)
So I hope you enjoy this recipe for this amazing chocolate cake too! Although, I should have named it the most amazing chocolate cake ever…. instead of Eggless Dairy-Free Chocolate Cake.
But, nevertheless, the title is fine for now.
Additional Amazing Recipes for Cakes… try these!
- Best Decadent Chocolate Cake
- Bakery-Style Lemon Raspberry Cake
- Easy Apple Cake
- Pineapple Banana Spice Cake
- Gluten Free French Chocolate Cake
- Mocha Coffee Cake
- Cinnamon Apple Coffee Cake
- 2 cups Cake Flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp.baking powder
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1+1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp. instant coffee
- 3/4 cup Silken Tofu
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- cooking spray oil
- powdered sugar, as garnish
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease generously with cooking spray and dust with flour or cocoa a 9 inch fluted Bundt pan. Set Bundt pan aside.
- In a large bowl, using a fork mix together the dry ingredients, flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder and sugar.
- In a measuring cup, mix one cup of water with 2 teaspoons of instant coffee. Or you can use one cup of brewed coffee, but it must be cooled.
- Add oil and cup of coffee to the dry mixture. With an electric hand mixer, beat on medium to high speed for about 1 minute.
- Add Tofu and vanilla extract and beat for about 2 minutes until you have smooth texture.
- Fold in Almond milk and beat on low speed for 1 minute.
- Pour into the prepared Bundt pan.
- BAKE in the middle of the oven for 40 to 45 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing cake from pan, one to two hours. Remove cake and transfer to a plate. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top. Store cake covered at room temperature.
- Yields 8 to 10 slices
… Thanks for PINNING!
If you try our Egg-less Dairy-free Chocolate Cake, let us know and leave a comment below! We’d love to hear from you! Sharing your experiences with us will help everyone who reads them, including us!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to 2sistersrecipes in our Subscribe Box… and get our recipes FREE every time we post a new one!
Happy Baking! 🙂
thanks for stopping by…
xo anna and liz