Egg-less Dairy-Free Chocolate Cake
Egg-less Dairy-Free Chocolate Cake is a luscious cake with a super moist texture that is irresistible. This is a chocolate cake you won’t need to frost either. Best of all, no one will believe it’s totally dairy-free! Its rich dark chocolate flavor is so amazing and addicting, everyone will request a second piece!
AMAZING CHOCOLATE CAKE EVER!!
This happens to be one of the most amazing chocolate cakes you will ever experience. Trust me.
Not only with the intense flavor of chocolate but also, with its super moist texture that literally melts in your mouth with every bite!
But, this is an AMAZING chocolate cake with a twist!
It is an Egg-less Dairy-Free Chocolate Cake that is so rich, so decadent, loaded with chocolate flavor, and unbelievably moist.
It doesn’t need any frosting either – whats-so-EVER! …yay!!
Since we recently made our No Bake Dairy-Free Chocolate Cream Pie, I thought how can I make a cake that is moist without the eggs and butter?
Well, for this recipe, I knew how to use Tofu in place of eggs, and vegetable oil in place of butter.
It was figuring out how much of each to give me the texture I needed.
After a few batches (and a few flops) I found the right amount of ingredients. And I am happy to tell you – I think it is close to perfection! ( Well only to my standards – anyway)
So I hope you enjoy this recipe for this amazing chocolate cake too! Although, I should have named it the most amazing chocolate cake ever…. instead of Eggless Dairy-Free Chocolate Cake.
But, nevertheless, the title is fine for now.
Additional Amazing Recipes for Cakes… try these!
- Best Decadent Chocolate Cake
- Bakery-Style Lemon Raspberry Cake
- Easy Apple Cake
- Pineapple Banana Spice Cake
- Gluten-Free French Chocolate Cake
- Mocha Coffee Cake
- Cinnamon Apple Coffee Cake
Yield: 10 to 12 servings
Egg-less Dairy-Free Chocolate Cake
Egg-less, Dairy-Free Chocolate Cake is moist and light as a feather! This is a cake you won't need to frost either. This is one of the Best Chocolate Cake Recipe out there!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
- 2 cups Cake Flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp . baking powder
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1+1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp. instant coffee
- 3/4 cup Silken Tofu
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- cooking spray oil
- powdered sugar, as garnish
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease generously with cooking spray and dust with flour or cocoa a 9 inch fluted Bundt pan. Set Bundt pan aside.
- In a large bowl, using a fork mix together the dry ingredients, flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder and sugar.
- In a measuring cup, mix one cup of water with 2 teaspoons of instant coffee. Or you can use one cup of brewed coffee, but it must be cooled.
- Add oil and cup of coffee to the dry mixture. With an electric hand mixer, beat on medium to high speed for about 1 minute.
- Add Tofu and vanilla extract and beat for about 2 minutes until you have smooth texture.
- Fold in Almond milk and beat on low speed for 1 minute.
- Pour into the prepared Bundt pan.
- BAKE in the middle of the oven for 40 to 45 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing cake from pan, one to two hours. Remove cake and transfer to a plate. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top. Store cake covered at room temperature.
- Yields 10 to 12 slices
Serving Size:1 serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 339Total Fat: 17.6gCarbohydrates: 45.3gFiber: 2.6gSugar: 23.2gProtein: 4.5g
… Thanks for PINNING!
If you try our Egg-less Dairy-free Chocolate Cake, let us know and leave a comment below! We’d love to hear from you! Sharing your experiences with us will help everyone who reads them, including us!
Have fun and snap a photo and hashtag it on Instagram @2sistersrecipes, or on Pinterest if you like (no pressure). We’d love to see what you cook!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to 2sistersrecipes in our Subscribe Box… and get our recipes FREE every time we post a new one!
Happy Baking! 🙂
thanks for stopping by…
xo anna and liz
Congratulations on your one-year blogiversary! Awesome! And this cake looks incredible. I love moist chocolate cake 🙂 Great way to celebrate.
Happy Anniversary! I love your blog 🙂 I always look forward to opening it up to see what wonders you girls have cooked up!
Happy Blog Anniversary to you! The cake looks moist and really delicious! I love using silken tofu in desserts… Really yummy! Here's to many more years of great recipes from you! 🙂
Thank you Marsha! We can't believe a year has past so quickly, and we made it this far, cheers!