Here are 15 recipes for our Easy Peasy Valentine’s Treats! As Valentine’s Day approaches, what better way to show your love to the people you care about (and yourself) than with a delicious treat? Whether you plan a special breakfast, lunch, or an after-dinner dessert, we’ve got you covered. These 15 recipes are delicious ideas for chocolate and strawberry treats!
Nothing says L-O-V-E quite like chocolate and strawberries.
These easy-peasy Valentine’s treats are packed with enough chocolate or strawberry to make anyone smile. We believe everything is better with one or the other … or both.
Sweet, savory, and delicious recipes that are fun to make and will put a smile on everyone.
*Just click on each title and it will bring you to that recipe!
1. Strawberry Chocolate Chip Waffles – Make these waffles and start your morning bright and happy! With delicious strawberries and mini chocolate chips throughout- what’s not to love?
3. Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip – is a quick and delicious treat to serve and enjoy after dinner. Best of all … no cooking and no baking is required! 🙂
4. Skinny Chocolate-Mocha Mousse – Seriously, who doesn’t like chocolate mousse? Best of all, this recipe for chocolate mocha mousse is only 86 calories per serving! How great is that?
5. Gluten-Free French Chocolate Cake – is dairy-free, gluten-free, and a cross between a chocolate torte and molten cake. Best of all, it takes 10 minutes to whip it up, making this super easy! Plus, the word “decadent” is truly an understatement …this cake is totally sublime!
6. Strawberry Pineapple Crumble Bars –are loaded with fresh strawberries and pineapple tidbits and baked with a buttery crumble that doubles as the topping. These are delightfully sweet and melt-in-your-mouth with every bite.
8. Easy Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberries – No need to run out and buy these expensive little Valentine’s treats. You can make these favorite chocolate-covered strawberries at home. We’ll show you how to make them with only-a-few-easy-steps!
11. Fresh Strawberry Snack Cake Recipe – made with fresh strawberries chopped and tossed inside the batter and the frosting to give this dessert a double dose of flavor. The flavor is so lovely, you will get rave reviews!
12. S’mores Dark Chocolate Bark – is loaded with graham cracker crumbles, mini marshmallows, and dark chocolate. Chocolate barks like this one are easily made in 15 minutes!
14. Chocolate-Dipped Apricots – dried apricots are dipped in dark and white chocolate and coated with crushed nuts, shredded coconut, and colorful sprinkles. A simple and easy recipe that won’t break the bank!
15. Best Decadent Chocolate Cake – an easy cake recipe that is dairy-free, vegan, and can even be gluten-free with one simple swap! Super moist, light and airy texture with a deep chocolate flavor. It will melt-in-your-mouth with every bite! (it’s the best!)