Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip! We love serving homemade sweets during the holidays and this chocolate chip cannoli dip is a perfect dip to serve during this season. Loaded with chocolate chips, ricotta cheese and a little sugar, makes this cannoli dip very easy to whip up in minutes and serve! It’s a fun dessert dip to serve for holiday entertaining!
And you won’t mind serving it to kids, because ricotta cheese is a healthy cheese containing lots of protein, about 7 grams of protein in each 1/4 cup of serving. Adults will love this chocolate chip cannoli dip too simply because the cannoli cream is very light and incredibly smooth and creamy with less fat and less calories than most dips. And of course, the chocolate chips make everything taste more delicious!
Cannolis are our favorite Italian pastries. Here I served the dip with broken-up sugar cones. It adds the taste of the cannoli shells (we all love) each time we dip.
In my family, everyone goes bonkers over cannoli cream! This is the dip that will disappear quickly every time you put it on the table. Also, as a bonus, this too is a dip you can make the night before. Just serve it chilled with broken-up sugar cones or waffle cones for some extra sweetness.
Present this Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip as part of your holiday sweets buffet. It’s always a hit at parties and a definite crowd-pleaser!
Thanks for PINNING!! …. SHARING!
- 2 + ½ cups of ricotta cheese
- ⅓ cup of sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- ⅓ cup of mini chocolate chips
- 5 pistachio nuts, crushed
- 6 to 8 sugar cones , broken-up
- powdered sugar, for dusting
- In a small mixing bowl, blend ricotta cheese with sugar using an electric hand mixer.
- Blend in the vanilla extract and cinnamon and beat for about 1 minute until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and spoon cannoli mixture into a serving bowl.
- Place the bowl onto a serving platter. Carefully break apart the sugar cones and place them around the platter.
- Dust on top with powdered sugar, then sprinkle on top with some crushed pistachio nuts. And serve.
- Makes: about 3 cups
If you try this recipe, let us know and leave a comment! Snap a photo and hashtag it on Instagram @2sistersrecipes, and on Pinterest. We’d love to see what you cook!
Don’t forget to enter your email address in our ‘subscribe box’ and get our recipes FREE everytime we post! Also, follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
xo Anna and Liz