Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip is a simple recipe made with mini chocolate chips, ricotta cheese, and enough sugar blended to make it creamy and delicious! Who doesn’t like cannoli? This chocolate chip cannoli dip is topped with crushed pistachios and served with broken sugar cones for an awesome dessert dip you can enjoy all year long!
Who doesn’t like cannoli?
You can’t go wrong with this chocolate chip cannoli dip, it’s easy to make, kid-friendly and delicious tasting!
Best of all, you won’t mind serving it to the kids, because it’s made with ricotta cheese.
A healthier cheese, ricotta cheese contains a lot of protein, about 7 grams of protein in each 1/4 cup of serving.
Plus, adults will love this cannoli dip too! The cannoli cream is very light and incredibly smooth and creamy with less fat and fewer calories than most decadent desserts.
No one ever passes up an Italian classic pastry like a cannoli, at least not in our family! But when you make it into a dip like this one?
You have to admit, it is so much more fun!
What I love most about this dessert dip, is the mini chocolate chips!
- Chocolate chips always make everything taste more delicious!
- With its light creamy texture along with the crunchy sugar cones, crushed pistachios, and semi-sweet mini chocolate chips, who can resist?
- Serve this cannoli dip with broken sugar cones or with broken waffle cones. It adds a taste and texture similar to that of the cannoli shell.
I bet your family and friends will go bonkers over this chocolate chip cannoli dip!
This is a super easy dessert dip to make. It won’t break the bank, and it makes a great snack too! You can even make cannoli dip ahead, cover with clear wrap and chill up to one day ahead.
A fun idea for everyone to enjoy! Best served chilled! Try this recipe!
… Thanks for PINNING!
More Creamy and Delicious Desserts… try these!
- The S’mores Dip
- Italian Cream Puffs for St. Joseph’s Day
- Best Tiramisu
- Strawberry and Banana Kabobs with Chocolate
- S’mores Dark Chocolate Bark
- 5 Minute Mixed Berry Pie
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 2 + 1/2 cups of whole milk ricotta cheese, drain any liquid
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar, and extra
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. of ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup of semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 5 to 6 pistachio nuts, crushed
- 6 to 8 sugar cones, broken-up into large pieces
- powdered sugar, for dusting
- In a small mixing bowl, blend ricotta cheese with sugar using an electric hand mixer.
- Blend in the vanilla extract and cinnamon and beat for about 1 minute until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and spoon cannoli mixture into a serving bowl.
- Place the bowl onto a serving platter. Carefully break apart the sugar cones and place them around the platter.
- Dust on top with powdered sugar, then sprinkle on top with some crushed pistachio nuts. And serve.
- Yields: about 3 cups
Serving Size:1/4 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 174Total Fat: 8. 4 gCarbohydrates: 17.7gProtein: 7. 8g