10 Easy Fourth of July Recipes, plus more! If you’re planning to celebrate Independence Day with delicious food and drinks, here are 10 Easy Fourth of July Recipes for you to choose from. From appetizers to desserts, most of these recipes require no cooking, while only a few do. These are fun, simple, and delicious ideas for this year’s celebration!
Take a look and try them!
A few No Baking or Cooking Recipes for the 4th of July are sometimes preferred.
Whether you are hosting or a guest looking for ideas to bring something delicious, here are a few recipes we think you will enjoy!
Easy Fourth of July Sweets & Desserts…
When it comes to the 4th of July holiday, everyone looks for chilled treats at the end of the day, so here are a few ideas that are super easy, no-stress treats that everyone will enjoy!
1. First, our Red White and Blue-Berry Parfait is one of our oldest recipes but still popular! It’s very light, delicious tasting, and can be made just minutes before serving!
2. Our 5 Minute Mixed Berry Pie with its creamy white filling and topped with red, and blue colors! This pie only needs 5 minutes to whip up and chill!
Made easily with yogurt, fresh berries, honey, and one already made pie shell! This no-bake creamy pie is a positively win-win!
3. Our Easy Strawberry and Banana Kabobs with Chocolate are fun, delicious tasting, and a definite crowd-pleaser! Serve them chilled or frozen. SO yummy! 🙂
Easy Appetizers and Dips…
An easy appetizer or dip is welcoming and will always please everyone who tries them.
4. Easy Caprese Skewers are the perfect appetizer! A crowd-pleaser that disappears as soon as it hits the table every time!
5. Try our Easy Hot Chili Cheese Dip, it is made with only 3 layers, and 3 ingredients! …and it only takes 5 minutes to microwave! You can’t beat that!
For Popular & Favorite Grilling…
From classic hamburgers to hotdogs, and even skewers, everyone looks forward to their favorite foods grilled on this holiday. Some of our faves are Turkey Burgers with fresh tzatziki sauce, and Sausage Links grilled perfectly just to name a few.
5. Try these Grilled Ginger-Lime Chicken Kabobs! Marinated in a tangy marinade then grilled. Succulent and delicious chicken bites! Try them with our authentic tzatziki sauce drizzled over them, it’s sublime!
You’ll have to try them and let us know…
6. For larger crowds, try our London Broil Steak Grilled to Perfection… with tips on grilling it perfectly! …it never disappoints!
And of course, an Easy Side…
You can’t go wrong with at least one pasta salad at the barbecue, right? So why not choose one everyone will enjoy…
7. Our Easy Pasta Salad with Bocconcini, Tomatoes and Basil is easy to make without any fuss! Fresh cherry tomatoes, bite-size bocconcini mozzarella balls, and fresh basil make flavors so glorious in this pasta salad!
Most Popular Casserole for Easy Fourth of July Recipes…
When it comes to a classic, look no further!
8. Drunken Baked Beans Casserole is the perfect side to serve with all your grilled meats, veggies, and seafood. The secret is in the sauce!
It’s SO GOOD, everyone will ask for seconds. This side dish happens to be easy, and full of flavor! Our recipe for drunken BAKED BEANS casserole, and will always be everyone’s all-time favorite side dish!
Cool & Refreshing DRINKS…
Everyone loves refreshing non-alcoholic beverages, and these are super easy and healthy for all ages to enjoy!
9. Our Watermelon Drink is a great beverage to serve everyone of all ages! It’s TOTALLY refreshing and healthy too!
10. Fresh Watermelon Lemonade is another fabulous refreshing drink to serve everyone of all ages too!
Something for the Kids…
Kids of all ages love ice creams, watermelon, and chocolate. So why not make them this delicious treat!
Enjoy The S’mores Dip for the 4th of July! It’s loaded with mini and large marshmallows and melted chocolate. Super easy and fun for everyone!
Additional Easy Fourth of July Recipes…
- Grilled Flank Steak with Olive Oil & Garlic
- Best Loaded BLT Dip
- Turkey Burgers with Fresh Tzatziki Sauce
- Baby Red Potato Salad
- Shrimp Avocado Salsa Dip
- Easy Marinated Olives Recipe
- Easy Italian Macaroni Salad
- 13 Fast & Easy Salads
- 28 Best Summer Salad Recipes