Fresh Watermelon Lemonade. The weather has been very hot here in the South all week, and all I can think about is making something refreshing to drink. Fresh Watermelon Lemonade is a non-alcoholic, all-natural thirst-quenching drink without any chemicals or fillers. It’s has no sugars added, and it contains a healthy splash of vitamins C, A and B6. Perfect!
Best of all, this watermelon lemonade takes a few minutes to make and serve. And for me, every time I drink a glass, it leaves me feeling clean and energized.
I love that part!
How To Make Fresh Watermelon Lemonade?
1. Carefully chop up some seedless watermelon.
2. Place them into a blender and puree. Find a pitcher to pour the puree into it.
3. Continue to make more or as much as you’ll need to fill 1/2, or 3/4 of the pitcher.
4. Squeeze one lemon, maybe even two. Pour in one cup of bottled water or sparkling water. Give it a good stir.
5. Taste it, and see if you prefer more tartness to the lemonade, adding in more to adjust the flavor.
Here is where you can add more lemons to your liking.
If it’s good, then refrigerate or serve immediately. Pour into tall glasses with ice. Add some fresh mint and a slice of lemon to garnish and serve!
Now I am ready for the company!
Fresh Watermelon Lemonade is a refreshing drink you can serve all summer long!
This is one easiest lemonade drink you can make all season long. All you need is 3 ingredients, watermelon, sparkling or natural water, and fresh lemons. The watermelon offers enough sweetness to it while it gives it a pretty color.
Oh, and don’t forget to add some fresh mint to give a spearmint scent while sipping the lemonade. Then add a pretty straw to it. So good! You’ll have one cooling drink to serve family and friends.
We hope you’ll enjoy this lemonade as much as we do.
Have a great day!
…Thanks for PINNING!
More Sweet Melon Ideas and Recipes, try these:
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1/4 medium-sized watermelon- seedless
- 1 to 2 lemons, or more to taste
- 1 cup of water, or sparkling water
- fresh mint, to garnish
- lemon slices, to garnish
- Cut up chunks of watermelon. Place them into a blender and puree.
- Pour watermelon puree into a pitcher and squeeze in two lemons. Pour in 1 cup of water, seltzer or sparkling water. Stir and taste.
- Add more lemon juice or more if needed, and to taste.
- Serve in tall glasses filled with ice cubes, and garnish with some fresh mint and a slice of lemon in each glass. Serve.
- Serves 4 to 6