Looking for a non-alcoholic and all-natural thirst-quencher? Fresh Watermelon Lemonade is the perfect drink for you! It contains no chemicals, added sugars, or fillers, making it not only delicious but also refreshing and healthy for you to enjoy. It also contains a healthy splash of vitamins C, A, and B6. Perfect!
Best of all, this watermelon lemonade takes a few minutes to make and serve.
Every time I drink a glass, it leaves me feeling clean and energized.
I love that part!
This is one easiest lemonade drinks you can make all summer long.
All you need is 3 ingredients, watermelon, sparkling or natural water, and fresh lemons.
How To Make Fresh Watermelon Lemonade?
1. Carefully chop up some seedless watermelon.
2. Place them into a blender and puree. Find a pitcher to pour the puree into it.
3. Continue to make more or as much as you’ll need to fill 1/2, or 3/4 of the pitcher.
4. Squeeze one lemon, maybe even two. Pour in one cup of bottled water or sparkling water. Give it a good stir.
5. Taste it, and see if you prefer more tartness to the lemonade, adding in more to adjust the flavor.
*QUICK TIP! Here is where you can add more lemons to your liking. If it’s good to your liking, then refrigerate or serve immediately.
How To Serve Our Fresh Watermelon Lemonade?
- Pour into tall glasses with ice.
- Next, add some fresh mint and a slice of lemon to garnish and serve.
Now we are ready for company!
Fresh Watermelon Lemonade is a refreshing drink you can serve all summer long!
The watermelon offers enough sweetness to it while it gives it a pretty color.
Oh, and don’t forget to add some fresh mint to give a spearmint scent while sipping the lemonade. Then add a pretty straw to it.
It is so good! You’ll have one cooling drink to serve family and friends.
We hope you’ll enjoy our fresh watermelon lemonade as much as we do.
Have a great day!
…Thanks for PINNING!
For more Sweet Melon Ideas and Recipes, try these:
- 1/4 medium-sized watermelon- seedless
- 1 to 2 lemons, or more to taste
- 1 cup of water, or sparkling water
- fresh mint, to garnish
- lemon slices, to garnish
- Cut up chunks of watermelon. Place them into a blender and puree.
- Pour watermelon puree into a pitcher and squeeze in two lemons. Pour in 1 cup of water, seltzer or sparkling water. Stir and taste.
- Add more lemon juice or more if needed, and to taste.
- Serve in tall glasses filled with ice cubes, and garnish with some fresh mint and a slice of lemon in each glass. Serve.
- Serves 4 to 6
Yield:4 to 6 servings
Serving Size:1 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 46Total Fat: .2gCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: .6gSugar: 9.4gProtein: .9g
You might enjoy starting your mornings with our Healthier Orange Creamsicle Smoothie!
That’s it, friends! If you make our fresh watermelon lemonade, let us know and leave a comment with a star rating! We’d love to hear from you. Sharing your insights and experiences helps everyone who reads them, and helps us too!
For more delicious recipes…
And, don’t forget to enter your email in our ‘SUBSCRIBE BOX’ and be the first to get all new recipes “FREE” every time we post, and reminders of great older ones too!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Stay Safe and Healthy! 🙂
xo Anna and Liz
Welcome! From Anna and Liz
We believe the kitchen is the center and the heart of the home. It is where we cook, eat, and unwind with family and friends, creating memorable traditions! Read more…
Sign Up For Our Email List
Something delicious for your inbox! Subscribe and join our email list and get all our recipes FREE!