Fresh Watermelon Lemonade
Fresh Watermelon Lemonade. The weather has been very hot here in the South all week, and all I can think about is making something refreshing to drink. Fresh Watermelon Lemonade is a non-alcoholic, all-natural thirst-quenching drink without any chemicals or fillers. It’s has no sugars added, and it contains a healthy splash of vitamins C, A, and B6. Perfect!
Best of all, this watermelon lemonade takes a few minutes to make and serve. And for me, every time I drink a glass, it leaves me feeling clean and energized.
I love that part!
How To Make Fresh Watermelon Lemonade?
1. Carefully chop up some seedless watermelon.
2. Place them into a blender and puree. Find a pitcher to pour the puree into it.
3. Continue to make more or as much as you’ll need to fill 1/2, or 3/4 of the pitcher.
4. Squeeze one lemon, maybe even two. Pour in one cup of bottled water or sparkling water. Give it a good stir.
5. Taste it, and see if you prefer more tartness to the lemonade, adding in more to adjust the flavor.
Here is where you can add more lemons to your liking.
If it’s good to your liking, then refrigerate or serve immediately. Pour into tall glasses with ice. Add some fresh mint and a slice of lemon to garnish and serve!
Now I am ready for the company!
Fresh Watermelon Lemonade is a refreshing drink you can serve all summer long!
This is one easiest lemonade drinks you can make all season long. All you need is 3 ingredients, watermelon, sparkling or natural water, and fresh lemons. The watermelon offers enough sweetness to it while it gives it a pretty color.
Oh, and don’t forget to add some fresh mint to give a spearmint scent while sipping the lemonade. Then add a pretty straw to it. So good! You’ll have one cooling drink to serve family and friends.
We hope you’ll enjoy this lemonade as much as we do.
Have a great day!
…Thanks for PINNING!
More Sweet Melon Ideas and Recipes, try these:
Yield: 4 to 6 glasses
Fresh Watermelon Lemonade
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1/4 medium-sized watermelon- seedless
- 1 to 2 lemons, or more to taste
- 1 cup of water, or sparkling water
- fresh mint, to garnish
- lemon slices, to garnish
- Cut up chunks of watermelon. Place them into a blender and puree.
- Pour watermelon puree into a pitcher and squeeze in two lemons. Pour in 1 cup of water, seltzer or sparkling water. Stir and taste.
- Add more lemon juice or more if needed, and to taste.
- Serve in tall glasses filled with ice cubes, and garnish with some fresh mint and a slice of lemon in each glass. Serve.
- Serves 4 to 6
this sounds so delicious and refreshing. i can feel it doing me good:)
Hi Sherry! This is such a delicious and cool lemonade, you’ll have to try it! Have a great day….:)
What an interesting flavor combination. And the texture looks really refreshing!
Thank you, Jeff! It’s one of my favorites! Enjoy!
Thank you ladies!!
This is just about the most refreshing beverage I've seen in a long time! Love it!
I love watermelon and just had some with my lunch today! What a perfect summer beverage.
Yum! What a delicious and refreshing treat. My kids love watermelon and I can't wait to make this for them.
This is so so refreshing!
Looks refreshing! This year the only store I can find good and sweet watermelons is Publix. I have purchase 6 melons that did not have any taste at all. I think I am going to give this a try later today.
Hi Michael! I hear ya, but try a local farmers market – they should have the sweet ones.
Anna & Liz, I'm loving this post from start to finish—especially the part about no fillers or added sugars and good splashes of vitamins in this refreshing lemonade. And my, how you captured it in gorgeous pixels. Spot on, ladies!
Thank you for your kind words! So glad you like this post- we hope you enjoy this lemonade as much as we do. Have a great weekend!
Oh my word! This is gorgeous and it looks so refreshing – absolutely perfect! Thanks for this – I will be making it soon. Yum – have a great weekend ladies!
Lol…!! You go girl! That would be so much fun for sure at our next summer dinner party!! And you're invited!
Watermelon is my favorite summer fruit! I would happily drink it right this second. But at this time of might i just might add a splash of vodka. Don't tell anyone!